• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ultimate Trading Thread (others are now obsolete)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    Wow , thats the first time I've seen ACC on the Wireless Trade corner section. Anyways , can I get a squirtle and a mudkip?

That's because this is my first time on the wireless trade corner, you impudent child. *snerk*

Anyway, I guess I may as well say something slightly relevant in order to avoid spamming up the thread for no reason... why the heck did you choose Bidoof? Why not Starly? Or Budew? Is there something about you and Bidoofs that I am totally unaware of?

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    star6phoenix9 said:
    Have some patience. Ichaste hasn't been online for a couple days now; he simply hasn't seen your request.

...Thank you, Star, but I'm back now, so...

Hello, I would like to know if I can get a Squirtle and Bulbasaur for some Bidoofs? Also can they have Pokerus? Thank You.

......You're lucky: I'm feeling nice. Sure, but no Pokerus.

Charizard_Man said:
    Hello, me again! Hehe, can I have a Chikorita. No specific anything. Please and Thanks! ^^

Okay.

star6phoenix9 said:
    I'm discouraged... I don't have anything worth while to trade anyone for an Elekid or Magby holding their respective evolution items. If I did, (like if Dialga or Palkia were needed for someone else) I would need a cloner, but those threads are now unillegal (lol) on here. ...And God won't do item requests... Goodness, what am I to do?

Wait, God, would you supply a poor fellow with Elekid and Magby with their evolution items?

...You already answered yourself XD...

(side note: I had just figured out how to clone without problems when I saw that update to the rules X_X)

Magical_Flygon said:
    Please may I have a bred vulpix and slowpoke [S-HIGHLIGHT]and may I have a milotic to get data in my pokedex for, thankyou.[/S-HIGHLIGHT]

You should have stopped while you were ahead. The tradeback is for Legendaries only, and your postcount is too low. No.

Art_Critic_Cubone said:
    Okay....

Let's see. I know I said that I wanted a Riolu earlier, but a nice kid from Nara, Japan decided to give me his in exchange for a throwaway Safari Zone Nidoking I had lying around. (It has a Japanese nickname which I can't read, which is bad, but it was apparently bred to have Blaze Kick and Focus punch. XD)

So right now, I could use a Johto starter. Perhaps a Tododile or a Cyndaquil, preferably with Pokerus of doom? (I vaguely remember you saying that was available. XD)

I see you were able to find the thread without problems. XD

O_O Wow...you ripped yourself off. I even had one hatched already from something else.

How about both, with Pokerus thrown in?

Omega Envoy of Darkness said:
    Wow , thats the first time I've seen ACC on the Wireless Trade corner section. Anyways , can I get a squirtle and a mudkip?

Seconded.

Okay...as long as we're not going to be playing internet tag again X_X...

Makoto said:
    If I could perhaps get the Johto starters? I've been trying to get people to trade me for a long time for them....

...It seems like something was cut off in transmission...but okay.

That's because this is my first time on the wireless trade corner, you impudent child. *snerk*

Anyway, I guess I may as well say something slightly relevant in order to avoid spamming up the thread for no reason... why the heck did you choose Bidoof? Why not Starly? Or Budew? Is there something about you and Bidoofs that I am totally unaware of?

Look who's talking. *is shot*

That wasn't really necessary in this case, but...I have my reasons. That is all I have to say.

...Well, well, looks like the gang's all here...excellent.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Porygon for a rnadom pokemon in my boxes i dont need?

...If that Pokemon happened to be a Bidoof, then I suppose that would work.

star6phoenix9 said:
    I'll be keeping that in mind. You know, the answer I gave myself. ;)

Well, as I've said before, I have no Electrizer or Magmarizer available. ...On the other hand, now that I can clone...

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2007
    You ready to trade now??

3694 7485 7199

Stealth

They my details i bee in wireless in a sec

whats ur friendcode and name??

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    You ready to trade now??

3694 7485 7199

Stealth

They my details i bee in wireless in a sec

whats ur friendcode and name??

......No, I'm not. Not anymore, anyway...not after that post. "They my details i bee in wireless"??? Are you kidding me?

star6phoenix9 said:
    Can't be helped. Though, I'd take that idea you be entertaining to PM before someone get the keys to their locks out...

The rule is against making a thread for cloning other people's Pokemon. Besides, as you pointed out, it's just an idea...

XDLugia said:
    can i have a shieldon? i will trade you a buneary for it.

No. No Buneary.

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2007
    friend code:3694 7485 7199

Name: Stealth

Sorry my english isnt fluent, i though it was easy enough to read though. So please can we do this trade? I want all the way too route 201 to get this bidoof! I even used a ultra ball on it :P

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    friend code:3694 7485 7199

Name: Stealth

Sorry my english isnt fluent, [S-HIGHLIGHT]i though it was easy enough to read though.[/S-HIGHLIGHT] So please can we do this trade? I want all the way too route 201 to get this bidoof! I even used a ultra ball on it :P

It isn't a matter of being able to read it, but it actually being "good" typing instead of garbage. Yu culd prbly undrstnd wut ths mens, but that doesn't mean that's how to spell those words.

star6phoenix9 said:
    Honey, I don't know how to read or write!

......Okay, seriously, stop it. I don't think even Cyan ever made a random post like that...

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    PLOX means PLZ... >_>
    havent u vere played an ONLINE GAME?

"Plz" isn't a word, either.

Oh, yes, there is a catch, though: your post has to be legible. No spelling/grammar killers, no spam or "25 character evasion" garbage, none of that. Your post has to follow the rules of English or else you won't get your Pokemon.

Haven't you ever read the rules?

So sorry, but you are denied. Your posts will probably serve as good entertainment for the lurkers, though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back