• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ultimate Trading Thread (others are now obsolete)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Talking to Chibi Zero, when he says leave, he means leave. Period. There's really no point argueing.

star6phoenix9

Odorokubeki Boukensha
    Years
    so would u give away a CHIKORITA PLOX?T_T

Sweetheart, why ain't you getting it through your head that if you can't type in relatively standard English, you aren't getting your Pokemon!

No one's going to give you any Chikorita when you keep saying "PLOX" and "PLZ" when it would only take you half of a second more to type the actual word out, "PLEASE." It's not difficult. If you can't accomplish that, then you just look stupid, and believe me, people don't like stupid.

Ichaste Pekoni said:
    Cyan, Star, have at him.

Look at you giving me orders! "Stop!" "Sick him!" I'm gonna have to get mad if you tell me to sit down, next...

ChibiZeroZX

CUSTOM USER TITLE
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2007
    so... ill try again...
    Would u mind givin away a noob chikorita? please...?

Now i think its all right... >_>

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    so... ill try again...
    Would u mind givin away a [S-HIGHLIGHT]noob[/S-HIGHLIGHT] chikorita? please...?

Now i think its all right... >_>

...I'll admit, the notion of a "noob" Chikorita made me laugh for a minute. However, my "leave now" still stands.

Pkmn Trainer Alex

K i n g // of Knights
    Years
    Oh, shoot. I was pointed out. XD I'm just a bystander right now. Testing out my new notebook. Btw, this thread looks even better in high-definition widescreen lol.

And yea, if you hope to get anything from Mr. Pekoni, you will probably want to come back after you have cooled off a bit, and have read the rules of engagement on the first post. ^^; What is understandable isn't the same as what is acceptable.

(Man, I typed that slow. Still getting used to this thing...)

ChibiZeroZX

CUSTOM USER TITLE
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2007
    T_T
    common meanie weanie...
    make someone happy... =]
    at least once in ur life time..
    this IS your chance... =]

ChibiZeroZX

CUSTOM USER TITLE
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2007
    Nuh-uh, Yankee Doodle! I already told you to spell your words out! You're fourteen; I know that you can comprehend that, and I know you can spell the words "you," "giving," and "please" out!

thats why i made a new post... =]
    just look at it..

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    T_T
    common meanie weanie...
    make someone happy... =]
    at least once in ur life time..
    this IS your chance... =]

>.> I am honestly not sure where to start with that...I suppose Cyan's & Star's signatures would be a good place to. Besides that, there's all the other trades I've made in this thread, all of the people who apparently enjoy reading over it due to the posts in it (such as yours)...I'd say that my "make someone happy" quota is in no fear of dropping anytime soon.

Thank you, and goodbye.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back