• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ultimate Trading Thread (others are now obsolete)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
  • Woot! I finally got my Wi-Fi connection fixed! (With the added benefit of mystery gift, nyeh). So I can finally get that Spiritomb I asked for.

In the meantime, I'm going to randomly ask for another Pokemon that I'll be needing at some point. Would you happen to have a spare Feebas lying around? I'll need a bit of time to replenish my stock of Bidoof, but that won't take more then a minute.

Akatsuki9, who on earth is Midran Uchiha? I'm aware of Uchiha Madara, but...

(And why on earth are you so psyched about discovering this that you feel you have to proclaim it on a Wi-fi trading thread?)

You know what? Don't answer those questions. It would result in more spam.

Years
  • Can I have a Bulbasaur Egg, please, with PokéRus? I'll be giving you a Doel Deoxys for it, YES, A DOEL DEOXYS. Please let me know by PMing me or posting in this thread (I'd prefer PMing, i'm not gonna post my FC).

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    i was just wondering if other people wer ban on other pikmn fourms
    fillllleeeeerrrrr

And you thought they would tell you?? If they were banned at those forums, you would think there's a reason for it that they wouldn't want to bring up. That's just common sense.

star6phoenix9 said:
    If you spelled words like "Pokemon" out, you wouldn't need to write "filler."

He didn't need to write it that time, anyway.

ThePlaya said:
    damn what i do to get you mad??

star6phoenix9 said:
    Uh...? If you're talking to me, don't you think this belongs in private messages?

ThePlaya, keep your problems with other members out of my thread, thank-you-very-much.

poke-ranger said:
    thanks, when can you go online?

Read the first post.

Art_Critic_Cubone said:
    Woot! I finally got my Wi-Fi connection fixed! (With the added benefit of mystery gift, nyeh). So I can finally get that Spiritomb I asked for.

In the meantime, I'm going to randomly ask for another Pokemon that I'll be needing at some point. Would you happen to have a spare Feebas lying around? I'll need a bit of time to replenish my stock of Bidoof, but that won't take more then a minute.

Akatsuki9, who on earth is Midran Uchiha? I'm aware of Uchiha Madara, but...

(And why on earth are you so psyched about discovering this that you feel you have to proclaim it on a Wi-fi trading thread?)

You know what? Don't answer those questions. It would result in more spam.

Excellent.

...I do happen to have a few extra Feebas...but I'll need a Tamato Berry from you.

Why in the world did you ask them, then??

Prof. 9 said:
    Can I have a Bulbasaur Egg, please, with PokéRus? I'll be giving you a Doel Deoxys for it, YES, A DOEL DEOXYS. Please let me know by PMing me or posting in this thread (I'd prefer PMing, [S-HIGHLIGHT]i'm not gonna post my FC[/S-HIGHLIGHT]).

...The fact that you're offering a Deoxys already makes it look suspicious, but...I'm sorry, but if you're not going to give me your FC, then how in the world am I going to be able to trade you? ;)

Shiver said:
    I am in need of a Meowth, do you have one ?

Perhaps...

star6phoenix9 said:
    Oh Lord have mercy on your soul...

God, could I get a Tangela? Thanks.

>.<

Okay.

RR☆Oresama

Why? Has someone died? (¬_¬;)
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 10, 2013
    Ok, I have 10 Bidoofs.

NAME: TAKUMI
    FC: 3308-2210-0362

I'd like:
    Bulbasaur M 1
    Chikorita F 2
    Treecko M 3
    Naetle M 4
    Squirtle M 5
    Totodile M 6
    Piplup M 7
    Charmander M 8
    Cyndaquil M 9
    Torchic M 10

Last edited:

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
  • Ah, shoot. Wait, did I miss something about Tamato berries? I'll need a while to get my hands on one. >.<

Wait, is Tamato an EV berry? If so, I can't obtain it. I wouldn't know how. *Goes to check item-location thread*

And is that required because the Feebas in question has an egg move? If so, I'm willing to wait until I can get one without.

Last edited:

Lintrup

I really need the following pokemon, in order to complete my dex:

Milotic
    Carnivine
    Hippowdon
    Riolu
    Snorlax
    Gachomp
    Gible
    Clefable
    Blissey
    Chimecho
    Whiscash
    Vespiquen

Also, does it have to be Bidoof's, or will any garbage pokemon do for the trade?

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Hey!

Can I have a Munchlax, an Aipom, a Porygon (if possible with an Up-Grade please), a Likitung (sp?), and a Gligar. Thank you in advance!

-Sigma_Crobat

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    No need to worry about it until after our other trades. :P Consider me lowest priority.

...Eh, it's more of a whoever's-here-gets-priority kind of thing...

dp_national_dex_near_completer said:
    Ok, I have 10 Bidoofs.

NAME: TAKUMI
    FC: 3308-2210-0362

I'd like:
    Bulbasaur M 1
    Chikorita F 2
    Treecko M 3
    Naetle M 4
    Squirtle M 5
    Totodile M 6
    Piplup M 7
    Charmander M 8
    Cyndaquil M 9
    Torchic M 10

The first page says no gender requests...and asking for TEN starters at once is more than a bit overkill.

Art_Critic_Cubone said:
    Ah, shoot. Wait, did I miss something about Tamato berries? I'll need a while to get my hands on one. >.<

Wait, is Tamato an EV berry? If so, I can't obtain it. I wouldn't know how. *Goes to check item-location thread*

And is that required because the Feebas in question has an egg move? If so, I'm willing to wait until I can get one without.

...Forget the Tamato Berry. That problem's been solved.

Lintrup said:
    Greetings,

I really need the following pokemon, in order to complete my dex:

Milotic
    Carnivine
    Hippowdon
    Riolu
    Snorlax
    Gachomp
    Gible
    Clefable
    Blissey
    Chimecho
    Whiscash
    Vespiquen

Also, does it have to be Bidoof's, or will any garbage pokemon do for the trade?

Yeah, it has to be Bidoof, but I'm not trading evolved Pokemon. Besides, it seems that you just need them to fill the Sinnoh Dex (am I right?), so the stickied "Where do I find this Pokemon?" thread in the main D/P area would be best for you. I can tell you now, though, that at least Vespiquen, Whiscash, Garchomp, Hippowdon, and Milotic are owned by the E4, Gible is owned by a trainer in Victory Road, and you can get a Riolu egg on Iron Island.

Sigma_Crobat said:
    Hey!

Can I have a Munchlax, an Aipom, a Porygon (if possible with an Up-Grade please), a Likitung (sp?), and a Gligar. Thank you in advance!

-Sigma_Crobat

Okay, but I don't have an extra Up-Grade at the moment.

The Empoleon King said:
    Hi i'll take the 3 Johto starters and 2 Feebas please.

I tend not to give duplicates to people, since you can breed more for yourself.

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2007
    Yes, yes, I'm back. Ha ha. I was wondering if you could trade a Gible Egg? I would really appreciate it, but if you can't, it's fine. You've already helped me out enough.

I was also wondering what you would want in return for a Mewtwo? Thanks!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back