• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Umbra's [Witty Title Here] Everything and Anything shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • For the purrloin and slowpoke I have a Abra with HA , gligar, and dratini there IVs ate trash but HA nonetheless I'd be willing to do all 3 for the two and I'll attempt to get all females for easy breeding?
    Male is OK also as long as HA
    Nah, whatever is easiest is good with me. I have a few more eggs to hatch so maybe I'll get a female HA slowpoke :) I'd love 2 gligars, one of each if possible.

i would like the lvl 100 shiny lugia thats korean please :D

ill also list off my other shinies if youd be interested in any:
    shiny: tyranitar, aegislash, salamence, greninja, dragonite, lucario, scrafty, dialga, blissey, aggron, ninetails, gardevoir, rapidash, chestnaught, hydreigon, lopunny, electivire, cubone, tyrunt, bagon, hawlucha, deino, scraggy, ghastly, mespirit, piplup, hoppip, goomy, minum (nicknameable). if youd like any info on any of them just ask. and several of them are BR 5-6iv shinies.
    Ooooh. So many choices!!! I would love that mespirit. It's the only shiny of that trio that I don't have. No info is needed. I'm content enough with the fact that it's a mespirit.

Hello! I know I've gotten several shiny Pokemon from wonder trade, and I really want to trade with you, but could I ask you to help check the ones I offer if they are hacked or not? I'm not exactly sure how. . .
    Also, is there a specific limit to how many we can trade for? I'm also sorry, but I don't have any of the Pokemon on your wanted list!

Request: Zorua, Feebas, Ninetales ("Selene")
    Offer: Venusaur, Haxourus ("Dragonforce"), Blissey, Charizard, Liepard ("Churchill"), Groudon, Greninja | All of them are shiny, and level 100
    Time zone & availabity: EDT/EST 4-8pm
    IGN: Blaer
    FC: 3024-5789-6658
    Yup, I can definitely check them all. What I need is their IVs, pokeball type that they are in, ability, location & date they were found, exp points needed for next level ONLY if it isn't 0 (sometimes they are off believe it or not), any ribbons they have, whether they have the little blue pentagon next to it's shiny star, and any moves that seem off or that you don't recognize. If it's easier, you can trade them all to me and after I'm done checking them, I can give you them back.

As for the trade, I'll determine which I would like after we find out if they are legit or not.

ALL: I am on right now and ready to trade with whomever posts first

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2017
    I added you, and I'm online now. I do have another question though, can you clone?

Ewer70

Cloner/Breeder
    Years
  • alright id like the siny ho-oh as well then!
    so my yanmega and mespirit for your lugia and ho-oh? sound good?

Years
  • I added you, and I'm online now. I do have another question though, can you clone?
    While I can, I am not a certified cloner. The official cloning thread is here: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=321102 and many nice people can help you.

I'm adding your FC right now :)

alright id like the siny ho-oh as well then!
    so my yanmega and mespirit for your lugia and ho-oh? sound good?
    Yup! Sounds great :) I'll add your FC right now

Years
    Years
  • Blaer - trade me the pokemon you want to see if they are hacked and then I will review them as I trade with the other 2. Then I will trade them back to you

Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Oct 13, 2016
    Pokemon: Giratina
    Breed: none
    Special attributes: none
    Item: none
    Offer: heatran lvl 50 or kyogre w/ primal stone lvl 50
    Wanted List: (Pokemon off my wants list)
    Time zone & availabity: UTC+12:00
    Notes/Comments: Im like new so yeah

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2016
    do u happen to have a technician meowth or persian i can trade either Abra HA or dratini HA

Years
  • Pokemon: Giratina
    Breed: none
    Special attributes: none
    Item: none
    Offer: heatran lvl 50 or kyogre w/ primal stone lvl 50
    Wanted List: (Pokemon off my wants list)
    Time zone & availabity: UTC+12:00
    Notes/Comments: Im like new so yeah
    Just a normal Giratina? If so I already have an extra one. I have both so I'll take either one, whichever you like the least.

do u happen to have a technician meowth or persian i can trade either Abra HA or dratini HA
    Lemme check. I just got the pokebank and keep all my "normal" pokes in there
    EDIT: While I don't have any right now, if you're willing to wait a day or two, I can get one

Last edited:

IsaacTwentySeven

Shiny Electivire
    Years
  • Not sure if someone has already said this, but your Litwick:
    "Romeo" ♂ Level 100 Timid, Flame Body
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    in a love ball is 100% a hack, as generation 5 pokemon cannot be in apricorn balls.

Years
  • Not sure if someone has already said this, but your Litwick:
    "Romeo" ♂ Level 100 Timid, Flame Body
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    in a love ball is 100% a hack, as generation 5 pokemon cannot be in apricorn balls.
    Hello there! Thanks for the fyi. I checked him and he was bred in gen 6. I do believe it is possible for the mother to be in a love ball if it was created in HGSS and then traded into BW and then XY if held by a pokemon. (Right? Or am I creating complete nonsense?) I rechecked all of its stats and nothing other than that seems out of place. Would it still be illegal if it was bred from an illegal female litwick? I'm still relatively new to complex hacking details

IsaacTwentySeven

Shiny Electivire
    Years
  • Hello there! Thanks for the fyi. I checked him and he was bred in gen 6. I do believe it is possible for the mother to be in a love ball if it was created in HGSS and then traded into BW and then XY if held by a pokemon. (Right? Or am I creating complete nonsense?) I rechecked all of its stats and nothing other than that seems out of place. Would it still be illegal if it was bred from an illegal female litwick? I'm still relatively new to complex hacking details

When transferred from generation 4 to 5, items were placed in the bag, and the same goes for transfer from generation 5 to 6, so the hold item theory is out of the question. The pokemon may appear legal in every other way, but by pokecommunity's standard's (and general definitions of "hacked" Pokemon), an illegal ball makes an illegal Pokemon, even if the ball was just bred down in a generation 6 game. Apricorn balls can only be on pokemon that could be caught in HG/SS, and Pokemon in those balls can not have a hidden ability (more info in the commonly found hacks thread).

Just looking out, and letting you know!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back