• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Umbra's [Witty Title Here] Everything and Anything shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Migit78

Pokemon Master
Years
  • I'd like Pokeball Vivillion if theres something in my shop you'd like?
    And I have a shiny Trevenant, not sure about its pre-evolution though

Years
  • When transferred from generation 4 to 5, items were placed in the bag, and the same goes for transfer from generation 5 to 6, so the hold item theory is out of the question. The pokemon may appear legal in every other way, but by pokecommunity's standard's (and general definitions of "hacked" Pokemon), an illegal ball makes an illegal Pokemon, even if the ball was just bred down in a generation 6 game. Apricorn balls can only be on pokemon that could be caught in HG/SS, and Pokemon in those balls can not have a hidden ability (more info in the commonly found hacks thread).

Just looking out, and letting you know!
    Well darn. I had hoped it was possible as I love shiny litwick so much. Thanks for the clarification. I'll take him down as soon as this is posted

EDIT: I removed him. Thanks for letting me know (even though it's disappointing on my part)

sorry didnt see you quoted me. i should be on a lot tomorrow so we can trade then.
    I should be on most of the day so just let me know whenever

I'd like Pokeball Vivillion if theres something in my shop you'd like?
    And I have a shiny Trevenant, not sure about its pre-evolution though
    I'll check out your thread right now :) I'm sure we can work something out

EDIT: Things I would like: Shiny/Event Suicune or Shiny/Event Jirachi. I don't really like how Trevenant looks, only phantump (I know, I'm picky).

Last edited:

Ewer70

Cloner/Breeder
    Years
  • Well darn. I had hoped it was possible as I love shiny litwick so much. Thanks for the clarification. I'll take him down as soon as this is posted

EDIT: I removed him. Thanks for letting me know (even though it's disappointing on my part)

I should be on most of the day so just let me know whenever

I'll check out your thread right now :) I'm sure we can work something out

EDIT: Things I would like: Shiny/Event Suicune or Shiny/Event Jirachi. I don't really like how Trevenant looks, only phantump (I know, I'm picky).

sorry i was busy today. i should be on tomorrow morning if that works

Years
  • yea i can get on. could you remind me what were trading though? i have lke 6 pending trades atm sorry
    Lol, I completely understand. We're trading my shiny lugia and shiny ho-oh for your shiny yanmega and shiny mespirit (I actually had to go back and read all the posts so don't feel bad about forgetting).

Ewer70

Cloner/Breeder
    Years
  • Lol, I completely understand. We're trading my shiny lugia and shiny ho-oh for your shiny yanmega and shiny mespirit (I actually had to go back and read all the posts so don't feel bad about forgetting).

thanks for the ho-oh and lugia, and enjoy your new shinies!
    if youd like please leave a review here->http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=9266891#post9266891
    other than that it was a pleasure and i look forward to trading again. have a goodnight :)

Years
  • Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
    Years
  • Hi! I'm interested in these events:

Arceus Level 100 JPN Jolly ID:03075
    (Pikachu in Japanese) ♂ Level 10 Fly/Surf ID: 02056
    Entei Level 30 JPN Adamant ID:06180

I can offer these three shinies of mine that I saw on your want list:

Shiny cottonee (nicknamed summer)
    Shiny Noibat
    Shiny Trevenant (sorry it's not a pupkaboo XD)

I'm also interested in the sandstorm vivillon as well, so just name what you'd like for that. Thanks!

Years
  • Hi! I'm interested in these events:

Arceus Level 100 JPN Jolly ID:03075
    (Pikachu in Japanese) ♂ Level 10 Fly/Surf ID: 02056
    Entei Level 30 JPN Adamant ID:06180

I can offer these three shinies of mine that I saw on your want list:

Shiny cottonee (nicknamed summer)
    Shiny Noibat
    Shiny Trevenant (sorry it's not a pupkaboo XD)

I'm also interested in the sandstorm vivillon as well, so just name what you'd like for that. Thanks!
    I can definitely trade you those. I just got a shiny cottonee about an hour ago but haven't updated it yet and I'm confused about the last pokemon. Are you saving you have a shiny trevenat but don't have a phantump or that you have a gourgeist and not a pumpkaboo? The two pokemon you listed to add up.

Murt93

Battle Amateur
    Years
  • Looking at them here pokemans:
    Greninja ♂ Level 50 KOR Naive, Protean
    31/31/x/31/31/31
    Cyndaquil ♂ Level 14 ITA Timid, Blaze
    31/31/x/31/31/31
    and your snorlax!! Any idea what the nature ivs are like on your diancie? I've been looking for a good one for battling purposes

Years
  • Looking at them here pokemans:
    Greninja ♂ Level 50 KOR Naive, Protean
    31/31/x/31/31/31
    Cyndaquil ♂ Level 14 ITA Timid, Blaze
    31/31/x/31/31/31
    and your snorlax!! Any idea what the nature ivs are like on your diancie? I've been looking for a good one for battling purposes
    Are we gonna do both threads? Lol. Snorlax has no IVs. As for diancie, bashful, clear body, 31/x/x/31/31/x.

Murt93

Battle Amateur
    Years
  • Are we gonna do both threads? Lol. Snorlax has no IVs. As for diancie, bashful, clear body, 31/x/x/31/31/x.

Looks like it lol.
    Well I'm interested in the Korean greninja, timid quilava and the shiny snorlax then. Want to see if there's anything you'd like other than the latias and let me know....somewhere.

Years
  • Looks like it lol.
    Well I'm interested in the Korean greninja, timid quilava and the shiny snorlax then. Want to see if there's anything you'd like other than the latias and let me know....somewhere.
    okay! is one of the politoeds female? If it is, I'll take that. And bold Milotic.

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
    Years
  • I can definitely trade you those. I just got a shiny cottonee about an hour ago but haven't updated it yet and I'm confused about the last pokemon. Are you saving you have a shiny trevenat but don't have a phantump or that you have a gourgeist and not a pumpkaboo? The two pokemon you listed to add up.

That's my bad. I mistyped. I have a shiny trevenant and not a shiny phantump which is what you were wanting I believe? I accidentally wrote pumpkaboo XD I need to brush up on my pokemon species. So are you also saying that you no longer need the shiny cottonee? If so, I have plenty more shinies I can trade with you.

Years
  • That's my bad. I mistyped. I have a shiny trevenant and not a shiny phantump which is what you were wanting I believe? I accidentally wrote pumpkaboo XD I need to brush up on my pokemon species. So are you also saying that you no longer need the shiny cottonee? If so, I have plenty more shinies I can trade with you.
    I feel ya. I'm really bad with gen 5 & 6 pokemon. I only know the ones I really like. I actually don't like trevenant (I think it looks weird). I wanted a phantump to give an everstone to. I also don't need a shiny cottonee. I just got one from someone else (unless it has perfect IVs then I'll take it anyway. Lol). Let me go through the shiny dex and update it with ones I like

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
    Years
  • I feel ya. I'm really bad with gen 5 & 6 pokemon. I only know the ones I really like. I actually don't like trevenant (I think it looks weird). I wanted a phantump to give an everstone to. I also don't need a shiny cottonee. I just got one from someone else (unless it has perfect IVs then I'll take it anyway. Lol). Let me go through the shiny dex and update it with ones I like

There's too many pokemon now XD That's a good and bad thing. Yeah, update your list of shiny wants. Chances are that I have what you need. We can trade then.

Years
  • There's too many pokemon now XD That's a good and bad thing. Yeah, update your list of shiny wants. Chances are that I have what you need. We can trade then.
    I know! And now they're making a SEVENTH generation?! I'm still trying to get gen 5 & 6. I made the mistake of playing OR before BW and now I can't stand the graphics (I'm so spoiled! lol). But I just started X so I'm hoping I'll get some of them down.

Just updated my list up to gen 2.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back