• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Umbreon or Espeon? 0-0

Umbreon or Espeon?

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Is it just me, or do umbreon/espeon come up a lot in pokemon general O.O
    Well, my fave is umbreon because it can be both cute and evil ^^

NaVeR

That Guy from that Place
    Years
    Umbreon for me ^^

It's so sleek and... dark! XD
    I also absolutely ADORE Shiny Umbreons. And they work as really good BPassers in the game. Plus, Shigeru has one in the anime >>;

Yeah, that and Espeon's fork-tail thing freaks me out o_O...

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    If Nintendo wanted to make Umbreon better, they would have given it a wider range of defensive moves to benefit its extensive defences. Espeon has good stats forn attacker, and looks nicer IMO. MCD's vote goes to Espeon ^_^

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    i dont care for the 'technical' stuff i say ubreon cuz he looks better and isnt it weird how the good guys have umbreon Gary had one in johto episodes and the bad guys have espeon the rocket lady from pokemon heroes

Kitsune_girl

I am ninja hear me roar!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Mew?
    • Seen Sep 1, 2008
    For looks I'd have to go with Umbreon, but I would prefer Espeon in battle. I voted for both of them, as there both awsome pokemon n_n

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    i like espeon i think it is sexsi for a pkmn <3 XD

Back