• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Umbreon or Espeon? 0-0

Umbreon or Espeon?

• Total voters

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    My username says it all. Espeon. *hugs Espy* ^_^ Of corse, I like Dark Espies better than the regular ones.... Oh well!

mew_master

(don't)ignore paranthesees
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2005
    look wise i like umbreon better, but in battle i think espeon is a much better fighter, even though it's defense is really low

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    @@ hhmm.. well i love both of them..
    .. i like espeon because of it's ability to learn 'bite' and it's a psychic :3 and it's stats are good..
    but.. then there's umbreon ._. and it can learn psychic attacks..
    >> um.. um..
    well i like umbreon alot :3 it reminds me of someone i know <3 teh..
    dark and mysterious and kyyuutee! :3
    @@ espeon is pretty..
    um.. i guess i'll go with umbreon.. or something ._...

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    @_@ A tough choice... I like both espeon and umbreon. But since I like psychic types more^*points to name*, I'll choose espeon. ^^

Silver Ninetales

The Shining Firefox
    Years
    I'll have to say that I much prefer Espeon to Umbreon. I never really did like the idea of "Dark" Pok?mon. . . . In my opinion, Espeon is more graceful and sophisticated--Umbreon is still graceful, don't get me wrong, but I've just always been a fan of the more sophisticated and elegant style Pok?mon (hence, Ninetales in my username and avatar).

Though in battle, I find them both to be useful--I use them both in Silver Version. It seems like they are both opposites on everything: the time that they change from Eevee into one or the other (incidentally, I nicknamed my Espeon "Sunrise" and my Umbreon "Midnight"), their types, and their battle techniques. Espeon is strong on offense, while Umbreon is strong on defense. Interestingly enough, they both have their own healing moves (Espeon has Morning Sun, Umbreon has Moonlight). Espeon can finish a battle quickly and sometimes make it through without a scratch, while Umbreon can stay in battle and finish everything slowly, still coming out with a lot of HP. It really just depends on your preference--what you think looks best, and what your battle style is (if you play the video game, that is).

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Umbreon as I prefer dark types and also because Espeon just scares me a bit.

Years
    Of course Espeon. I like it more than Umbreon because I'm not a defensive Trainer but Attacker, so Espeon's Attack is better than Defence, so.

scolari

spriter god (yes me)
    Years
    i would have to vote for both i own an eon site and this makes me think all eons are equal lol both have good and bad points but there my two fav types as well i live dark and physic

Back