• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Umbreon or Espeon? 0-0

Umbreon or Espeon?

• Total voters

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    ^^ Espeon.
    Now dont get me wrong, Umbreon is very useful, but it cannot learn Psychic attacks.
    Espeon can be taught Bite AND Psychic attacks, which is extremely useful in Gold and Silver for the Elite Four.

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
    Eliana said:
    ^^ Espeon.
    Now dont get me wrong, Umbreon is very useful, but it cannot learn Psychic attacks.
    Espeon can be taught Bite AND Psychic attacks, which is extremely useful in Gold and Silver for the Elite Four.
    Actually, Umbreon can learn Psychic attacks. Like most dark and normal types, he can learn a wide variety of elemental attacks, like thunder and watergun and fireblast. He can lean Psychic as well.

The Great Saiyaman

Lets heat things up!
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2006
    I hate both of those evolutions! Espeon looks like a fish and Umbreon belongs in a goth video instead of pokemon.

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
    Years
    umbrn my fvrte! lke deathbyalice sez it cn lrn lds of atks.

(umbreons my favourite! like deathbyalice says it can learn loads of attacks)

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
    Shadow of Ash said:
    O...kay but those aren't really real reasons why you hate them. BTW there's nothin' wrong with Umbreon lookin' like it should be in a goth video <_<. Sounds like a cool idea though ^_^
    Umbreon in a goth video...lol. We need Absol, and Haunter and Shuppet now too!

Back