• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Uncharted Waters [SU/OOC Thread!]

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Oh, great character interaction up ahead me thinks! xD

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
It's about time we get this started; since mR is gone, we'll just proceed into the first Soul Essence, Mesprit's Heart, without him. I'll just buny his character like he requested me.
Anyway - I'll soon draw an exclusive map of the Iris Island Range, which is in the territority of Azure Flute, the Northwest Sea Zone.

What you and your crew can do now:
a) Prepare for the trip to the Northwest Sea Zone
b) Set sail; you can't reach the islands in just one post though.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
First Chapter: Mesprit's Heart

A'ight, like Heil said, without further ado, let's move on. I whipped up a small map of the islands in paint:

Iris Island Range
IrisIslandRange.png

(Yeah nothing too special)

- Map Info
- Beaches are the only areas where you can dock
- Red spot is the Naval Camp Isle, where the Navy will reside for the expendition; they will also be selling expensive supplies to pirates.
- White spot is Siwo Island; the main island of Iris.
- Blue spots are the rest of the locations; more info below.

- Soul Essence Hunting!
- Each pirate captain will receive the following letter, which will include the map as well:
Spoiler:

- Get sailin'.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
This really sounds cool, I like the idea of treasure hunting like that. There's gonna be major competition for this Essence ='D

Last edited:

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
I won't be able to post for a little while. I have a three hundred point project due in a week and I didn't expect my group to be so behind. I'll type up a post once the project is finished.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years

Let's spark things up a little bit. <:

Amen to that! Or something... What is the equivalent to amen for atheists? Hail the pasta?

EDIT: I'm sorry to inform that I won't be able to post so much these weeks before summer. I'm simply flooded with tests and schoolwork and all that stuff. Around week 24 I should be able to get something going!

Last edited:
Back