• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Uncharted Waters [SU/OOC Thread!]

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Well I suppose mR could let me do this, since DI's SU seemed pretty..

You're DECLI-
    Spoiler:

@Mammoth Yeah these were comic sans. U MAD BRO?!

I WIN! Now we shall work on the troint post! you all gonna be jealous bout this, i can promise you guys that!

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I WIN! Now we shall work on the troint post! you all gonna be jealous bout this, i can promise you guys that!

Hoo, sounds like something awesome is bein' cook'd, righ'? Can't wait to see the results, me hearties :D Remember, the more the best, and the most the better.. or something.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Just wanting to inform everyone I'll be gone for the weekend and the next week; I'll have very limited internet access.

for him.

I'm trash.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    I will probably be inactive for a while. I have a lot of projects I have to do... *sigh* I dislike school so much. T^T

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    So, Tylor's on his way. Where's everyone else? I'll tell ya... right behind his a**. Lol. Yeah, really wanting to see that post SV. It had better be epic... or else.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Hey everyone, post! If not then Tylor will get to the headquarters first and he'll make sure you all get mocked. Really, if you don't post Tylor will get very mad... and so will Daron.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    We're trointing it up with a troint post. It takes some time to do. Sorry about the wait.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    You could have told us all this before! *Punches some numbers into a cell phone* Hey Tylor, the arson plan is off... Well, they're working on a troint post... no, they just told us... no, you have to get rid of the oil barrels... well, then get them out of there!... I don't care how!... alright, bye. *Hangs up* There, you got lucky. Another day and he would have blown your ship sky high.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
    Years
  • Um, yes? *raises hand* I happen to have a question! If the captains stop at a port-town, then how do they get to the Pirate Council since it is an island surrounded by water in the Terra? Do they get to the port-town, explore a bit and then go to their ships and set off to the Council? I'm just a bit confused, that's all.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Um, yes? *raises hand* I happen to have a question! If the captains stop at a port-town, then how do they get to the Pirate Council since it is an island surrounded by water in the Terra? Do they get to the port-town, explore a bit and then go to their ships and set off to the Council? I'm just a bit confused, that's all.

I think that this map right here:
    Spoiler:

MIIIIIGHT be suggesting the existance of sea paths into terra. xD

Yo, how about speeding this up a little? We're moving slower than Munchlax'..
    I'm itching for some action, dudes and dudettes.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
    Years
  • @Ray Maverick: Yes, I checked the map before I posed the question. But it's just that mR said that we could explore the Port-towns, so I got a little confused...

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • Sorry about that. Port-towns are just detours. Of course, you get on your ship afterwards, set sail for the pass, and council.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Yeah, everyone I'm going to be changing Daron's name to Damon. I keep slipping up because I have another character named Damon and I end up flip-flopping using the correct name in some posts and not in some others because they sound so similar so I'll just change it to Damon. It'll be easier on my little brain to comprehend. :)

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
    Years
  • @Greiger: I see. His name was Daron in the beggining? I didn't even notice quite frankly. Oh there I go with my sloppy reading again...

BTW, the "your mom is weird"-part still has me laughing. I found that extremely funny for some reason xD

for him.

I'm trash.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    Nice job Mammoth! Two posts in one day, impressive. However, they both leave me to wonder how I am going stick my character in... *sigh*

Back