• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Uncharted Waters [SU/OOC Thread!]

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
  • @First Snow: You don't think that I've forgotten you do you? I'm an elephant, and elephants NEVER forget! (Well, technically a Mammoth, but you get my point.)

You could make Arthur somehow join in on the conversation... I'm sorry if I made it difficult for you, I didn't mean to.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    It's nice to see pirates playing fair. Kudos, Greiger. Kudos. xD

Troint post's coming along. We're nearly done now...

for him.

I'm trash.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    I went a little bit out of character, but Greiger, you gave me a great opportunity to poke Arthur's head in. :D

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Yes, Tylor is amazing. Anyway, time for a little battle I guess.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Post done! Sorry it took so long, Sir Bastian, Deep Impact and I were trying to make it as awesome as we could. xD

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    @SV "He was -really- strong, in comparion to both Armand and Dexter."

You spelled comparison wrong... you just 20 internet points.

Lol, all joking aside that was a really good post. Now, you have to match the standards you just set with EVERY. SINGLE. POST. YOU. WRITE. Good luck with that! :D.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    That was actually a part written by Deep Impact, but thanks for the correction!

I don't think we'll be writing anymore Joint posts, it just takes too long. lol

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
    Years
  • @Supervegeta: I was pretty much scared s***less of that post because it was so good. It's like when you are trying to get accepted into a Roleplay that will only take the best SUs, and you see that Skymin has joined in. That scared the living crap outta me as well...

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
  • Aaaah, it's nice to finally have that damn post off of our backs and in the damn thread xD Hope you guys liked it!

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    That was actually a part written by Deep Impact, but thanks for the correction!

I don't think we'll be writing anymore Joint posts, it just takes too long. lol

lolwut, I didn't write that. dx That was Sir Bastian, I guess, because I don't use '-' to put stress on a word, lol.

And it would have been done sooner, if I had a lot more time x[

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
  • lolwut, I didn't write that. dx That was Sir Bastian, I guess, because I don't use '-' to put stress on a word, lol.

And it would have been done sooner, if I had a lot more time x[

I WAS UNDER STRESS OKAY ;_;

Serisouly though, I'm usually the worst grammar nazi in the world, but with a post that big, you kinda just want it finished xD

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Ha, that post was nice, well played.. heheh.
    Good song as well, two steps from hell was always awesome like this!

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Great, see what you've done SV? Armand just upset Tylor and now he has an angry Sableye on his hands. An angry, pranking sableye... yeah, you think about the implications of that.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I WAS UNDER STRESS OKAY ;_;

Serisouly though, I'm usually the worst grammar nazi in the world, but with a post that big, you kinda just want it finished xD

*Seriously

Son... I am disappoint. xD

Anyways, let's see where the plot goes from here! I'm pretty excited about what's gonna happen next =D

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years

• *Seriously

Son... I am disappoint. xD

Anyways, let's see where the plot goes from here! I'm pretty excited about what's gonna happen next =D

... ;_; Stop mocking me. You have no idea who I am! I point out spelling errors in 1000-page books! I point out flaws in books at school! I AM ZE MASTER GRAMMAR NAZI! YOU VILL NOT DEFEAT ME!
    (Fun fact, in the Eragon books translated to danish, there is one instance where they call the main character "Egon" instead of Eragon, and no, it's not because of a character saying it wrong. It's the narrator.)

And yeah, I guess the conference would happen, but as you said, mR ain't here. He did say that he was going to be really busy, so... I guess we just mingle :P Also, I'll wait with posting until DI has posted a reply.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    mR has informed me that he's going to be quite inactive till summer breaks in; so until then, I'll take over and proceed with the Pirate Council post which will include:

i) Introduction to the Pirate Council
    ii) Information about the Forsaken (the letters the Naval HQ has received from him, his plans and threats, as well as his motives)
    iii) Information about the Soul Essences

Also, if you have any questions about the post itself, you'll have to ask them here, okay.

Last edited:

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    One does not SIMPLY

Try and steal from me crew!

I'ma gonna come back fo revenge, you crazy Croconaw.

Back