• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Uncharted Waters [SU/OOC Thread!]

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Saturated Hue! I like your character! And it certainly is deserving of the Fiery Dance fruit! You are now Accepted! Congratulations on our first ever accepted Pirate Captain!

Guys, the Ivory Pirates and the Wind Cradle is looking for another member! :)

Last edited:

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
I'LL TAKE ZEE POPO, YES?!

Spoiler:

Just tell me if this isn't Fruit-worthy and I'll delete the fruit.

BTW, excuse my english. It is not my native language.

Last edited:

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
So, here it is. Hope you like it!

Name: Tylor "The Phantom" Grubas.

Species: Sableye

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality:
Spoiler:

History:
Spoiler:

Moves: Confuse Ray, Shadow Sneak, Shadow Ball, Will-O-Wisp, Toxic, Attract

Pirate Crew Name: The Dread Crew

Ship Name: The Hollow End
The ship has a top deck and a hold that will hold all of the treasures that The Dread Crew has come across during their travels. The crew sleeps in the hold by sleeping in hanging hammocks that are tied to wooden poles. Any time the crew picks up any kind of valuable gem Tylor will put it in his 'safe' a barrel that is close to his hammock. The top deck has a mast that flies The Dread Crew's insignia flag as well as a steering wheel for Tylor to maneuver the ship with.

Insignia: The Dread Crew's flag has a white background. There is an crude outline of a charmeleon's head with a knife plunged straight down into the top of the skull. Underneath are the words, Never Forget.

Crew Members: Tylor "The Phantom" Grubas, Thomas Fallows

Council Captain: Azure Flute

Password: Strawhat

Also, fill this up:

Council Captain: Azure Flute
Team:
Captain: Tylor Grubas
Members:
1. Thomas Fallows. Thomas is a 21 year-old machop that, unlike Tylor, is extremely unlucky. He has a addiction to gambling that will usually cause him to lose all of the money that Tylor has given him. Thomas acts first and asks question later often to Tylor's disdain. Thomas wears a everstone around his neck. Tylor hasn't asked him why he wears it and respects the machop's right to stay in his current form. Thomas isn't exactly the smartest pokemon and can't read Tylor's body language for the life of him.
Moves: Karate Chop, Foresight, DynamicPunch, Cross Chop, Bulk Up, Tickle
2. "The Madman of the Sea" or "Taz Jr." Nautilus Morrigan

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Years
@Everybody, I will go through all your SU after I come back from class, which is approximately... uhmm... 3 hours from the time of this post. See you then! Meanwhile, all of you are reserved!

@Zapdos: The personality and appearance section is okay, but you have not yet met the minimum requirement I had for the history section. Unless you expand on it for at least threeparagraphs, I think I cannot accept you. Sorry, but I have to stick to the rules I have set.

@Mr. Mammoth: In your appearance section, I kept reading 'west'. I think you meant 'vest' but whatever. Accepted!

@Greiger: Poor Darion/ Daron. Yup yup. Accepted!

Ok, guys! The Scorching Mind Pirates under Alabaster and the Dread Crew under Tylor is open for recruitment, one pirate each!

Last edited:

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Aaarrrrrrgggghhhh!!! Sorry, I do mean vest. I think my engwish kicked in right there, I should've proof-read it. But I didn't. You know why? Because I was so excited for this RP!

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
@miltankRancher His name is supposed to be Daron. Sorry about that, I was so excited that I must have skipped over a paragraph or two, but I've already edited the history.

miltankRancher

Years
No worries. :)

I'm just writing the rest of the story on the beginning of the plot, and determining several adventure factors. TBH, nothing's much up at this moment. I'm going to establish some of the events I wanted. So, give me a month or so of waiting. Also, we need some crew members under you still. Arghh. I'm not making any sense right?

Saturated Hue

acrobatic effing pirouette.
Years
@mR Thanks! There's one thing I've been meaning to ask you though. I've kind of hinted it in the SU, but I was thinking of making Jeanis the niece of a certain NPC. (A Japanese Vaporeon that is part of the Naval Army? Come on, don't be dense. :P)

Yeah, I do mean Admiral Jin "Bolt" Inozama, and I realize that this is a little out of the blue. So, back to my question. Would you allow it? XD;

Do know, though, that this has little importance towards anything, and if it clashes with whatever script you've written out for him, I completely understand. I just think Jin's and Jeanis's personalities would clash with each other so much that they go together like peanut butter and jelly, if you get what I'm saying. :P

miltankRancher

Years
Oopppsss. I caught the uncle in Navy part, but I must have overlooked that you were hinting at Jin. Well, I'm so sorry to say that you can't. I've got possible plans for Jin and the other admirals. Though you don't need to edit your SU. Its fine. Jin is not the single Vaporeon in the Naval Army. So sorry.

EDIT: But hey, they could develop as bitter rivals in the midst of the story depending on how the flow of this RP goes? Or they could be the best of friends? Or they could be crew member and Captain? LOL. anything is a possibility.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Wew! Finally done with the SU, although I left a small part blank in the end for Deep Impact's character's name, but I don't think its too big of a deal. Let me know if I need to change anything.

miltankRancher

Years
Wow. What more can I say? I love Armond Roberts' History. More than what I asked for. Definitely Accepted! also, Sir Bastian's Dexter Arough's is accepted. :)

@Deep Impact- better get that character of yours really good. :)

ShadowTheDarkrai

The :~*Fanciest*~: Snivy around
Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
I am finished with my SU. If you want me to edit it in anyway Mr. R I will do so. By the way I need a crew so if anyone wants to join tell me.

Saturated Hue

Years
Oopppsss. I caught the uncle in Navy part, but I must have overlooked that you were hinting at Jin. Well, I'm so sorry to say that you can't. I've got possible plans for Jin and the other admirals. Though you don't need to edit your SU. Its fine. Jin is not the single Vaporeon in the Naval Army. So sorry.

EDIT: But hey, they could develop as bitter rivals in the midst of the story depending on how the flow of this RP goes? Or they could be the best of friends? Or they could be crew member and Captain? LOL. anything is a possibility.

That's completely okay, of course.

I suppose the two first scenarios are possible (the former is much more likely than the latter, though :P). The third borders on impossible, though. Jeanis has a superiority compex; she'd never ever ever ever, emphasize on all those evers, accept to being a crew member. ....ever.

miltankRancher

Years
@ShadowTheDarkrai: Ok, I think you need to flesh out your Appearance and History sections more. Like a couple lines will do. Also, your History part kind of rushed and focused only on one event on his life. I suggest you edit it so that it includes Necro's life as a lone pirate, acquiring fame as he goes and such. Nobody simply signs up for the Council Captains. Otherwise, yous SU is fine aside from the things I have stated above.

@Saturated Hue: I mean, you'll be the Captain, and Jin a crew member. LOL. but yeah. Jin loves the Naval Army too much. :\

Saturated Hue

Years
@ShadowTheDarkrai: Ok, I think you need to flesh out your Appearance and History sections more. Like a couple lines will do. Also, your History part kind of rushed and focused only on one event on his life. I suggest you edit it so that it includes Necro's life as a lone pirate, acquiring fame as he goes and such. Nobody simply signs up for the Council Captains. Otherwise, yous SU is fine aside from the things I have stated above.

@Saturated Hue: I mean, you'll be the Captain, and Jin a crew member. LOL. but yeah. Jin loves the Naval Army too much. :\

WAIT WHAT NAO. HAVING AN ADMIRAL AS A CREW MEMBER? YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111

...why would he lower himself from an admiral to a lowly pirate crew, though? WELL I DONT CARE. I WANTS.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Maybe he could've been part of your crew a couple years back, abandoned the pirate life and quickly rose through the ranks of the navy? Easily doable, and it'd leave you with a grudge against the navy!

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024

Uhmmmmmm.... I think you meant the Personality section? :O Not sure though... Or was it the History that's meant to be expanded?

And lol, yeah, I'll make sure I make a good character xD

Saturated Hue

Years
Maybe he could've been part of your crew a couple years back, abandoned the pirate life and quickly rose through the ranks of the navy? Easily doable, and it'd leave you with a grudge against the navy!

Awesome idea! I do think there's a big chance that that'd clash with mR's plans for him, though. I've got my fingers crossed on this one. o:

miltankRancher

Years

Uhmmmmmm.... I think you meant the Personality section? :O Not sure though... Or was it the History that's meant to be expanded?

And lol, yeah, I'll make sure I make a good character xD

Yeah. I kind of want all the players here to have vivid and unique histories, and not some new pirate. Remember, you are notorious pirates in your own right. :)

Wow! Too much speculation! I've had my plans set out already, though I might still change them.

Back