• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Uncharted Waters [SU/OOC Thread!]

ShadowTheDarkrai

The :~*Fanciest*~: Snivy around
Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
Fine. I've been waiting awhile cause of the maintenance last night and now I'm kinda bored of this. I'll decline my reservation.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
@ShadowTheDarkrai: Too bad... Reservation dropped!
@zapdos926: Yup. You're good to go! Accepted!

Okay, one spot for crew member is open under The Reflectionists Crew!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
*Reserve spot pl0x*

Not like he accepted me or anything but he said spot free for anyone, and since he's my bud, woopey-doo.

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Years
@Ray Maverick: You need to have Greiger conjfirm your slot first, but don't worry. I'll have the reservation up for you. :)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
Name: "The Madman of the Sea" or "Taz Jr." Nautilus Morrigan
Species: Croconaw
Appearance: Nautilus looks like a normal Croconaw with a pirate hat at first sight, but it's not that way. His mean, red eyes proclaim nothing good when they stare at something. He's always wearing that old, worn out pirate hat and has a rusty machete he never uses in his belt, which also has a ring with two keys hanging from it and a bottle of some kind of rum he never revealed its origin. Nautilus always wears a dew of crystallized water essence as a necklace, a Mystic Water his mother gave him. He also has binoculars hanging down his neck along with the dew.
The patterns on his belly are different somehow - they seem like symbols only he can understand, but he never told anyone.

He also has some black markings behind his eyes, and some scratches on his arms and feet. Here's a drawing:

Spoiler:

Personality:
Nautilus Morrigan is a very complicated Pokemon. Some say he is not alright, some say he's just a bit odd - but the thing is, he is not sane. The tragic events of his life shook his sane logic, leaving a huge gap under it. He doesn't talk much, he prefers to work alone and generally being alone - he is agressive towards others, he sees everyone as enemies, everyone except his crew. He's serious most of the time, although he likes joking. When he's calm, he's good company even though he won't admit it himself. He often has a cruel sense of humour and sarcasm which represent his way of seeing the world.
Nautilus is kind of unique in his own way - his insanity is not apparent, even though his actions are always odd, and the fact that he's smart is even more odd.
He usually likes the company of his mates, that being the reason for joining them.
Sometimes, he's way too hasty, likes to get things done as soon as possible and with his recklessness, he screws up. But he's worthy as a sailor.

In battle, his destructive and reckless nature, combined with the nimbleness of the rogue and thief he gained in his travels, easily make him a force to be reckoned with, as he is faster than most would think, thanks to his Omnislash fruit.

History:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Fruit: Air Slash
Moves: Crunch, Thrash, Ice Punch, Counter, Aqua Tail, Protect
Pirate Captain: Greiger's Tylor "The Phantom" Grubas
Password: Mofo'ing STRAWHAT

I apologise for the small personality section, but I don't believe in SUs anyway

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Years
I see you have not read the rules thoroughly. I suggest you read the rules first (and the important concepts to know what the fruits are) before I take a look at your SU. but, looking at it, your personality section is a bit too short. Flesh your character out. :)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
I see you have not read the rules thoroughly. I suggest you read the rules first (and the important concepts to know what the fruits are) before I take a look at your SU. but, looking at it, your personality section is a bit too short. Flesh your character out. :)

Lol, thing is I first make a SU and then read the rules and the rest of the thread other than the plot. xD I wouldn't mind whatever rules you have.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
@miltankRancher I have already accepted a spot for First Snow but I would love to have another crew member as well! Whenever you get your SU done Ray then feel free to come aboard.

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
Name:
Arthur

Species:
Delcatty

Appearance:
Arthur has a lithe and skinny body like most of the Delcatty line. His lithe and skinny body allows him to constantly jump around and expertly avoid onslaughts of attacks. He has tanish, peach, fur and pink appendages such as his ears, the end of his tail, and the collar around his neck. On his head he wears a red bandanna. His right ear is pierced with small a golden hoop, something he got done after he joined The Scorched Minds Crew. He wears brown leather buckled boots. He also carries a brown satchel which carries medicine, some money, and some dry food. He leaves extra space in case if the crew is need of supplies that Arthur can get down in the market.

Personality:
Arthur is a story teller. He enjoys sharing stories that come from his mind about the world he has yet to completely see. Arthur is curious about the wonders of the worlds. He wants to explore every inch he can and tell the stories he has brewed ever since he was a young Skitty. Because of his story telling abilities, he is able to think of captivating and believable lies on the spot to get his crew out of dangerous and unfavorable situations.

Arthur is very good with children. He enjoys playing with them and entertaining them with his heart stopping stories about adventurers and their battles. Because of this, many of the youngsters often gravitate over to him. Arthur doesn't do well with being a witness to bullying, especially if it is the bullying or harsh treatment against children pokemon and will fight whoever is doing the bullying.

The Delcatty enjoys making friends with others, especially to those he feels needs a companion. He isn't afraid to lend a paw to a pokemon who has completely lost itself. Many would find him crazy because he would attempt to be friends with a mass murderer depending on the circumstances and history of the murderer.

History:
Arthur was born to a couple of Delcatty and he was the youngest of a litter of six. As a young Skitty he always had more energy than most as he was always running about taking in all the mysterious sights of the world he could see on the small remote community of floating houses. Also, when he was a young Skitty, he always had a knack for story-telling and enjoyed it when he was able to share his stories no matter what. From then and till present day, all his stories always involved some kind of adventurer, no matter what state of mind the pokemon may be in, and all the adventures and obstacles the pokemon encountered.

Like the adventures of his stories, Arthur dreamed of traveling around the world and having adventures of his own. His parents highly disapproved because most of the Skitty and Delcatty race were known for staying confined and only went out of their shelter to mate. They wanted Arthur to follow their customs that have been practiced since ancient times and preferred that Arthur find a mate, preferably a Skitty/Delcatty of the opposite gender.

His parents voiced preferences didn't shake Arthur's dreams and beliefs anyway. Instead, they seem to push him further and further to them. The couple of Machop that took care of the trade, export and import of products of the community he lived and the surrounding community, didn't help veer from his dreams either because they would tell stories to Arthur about what little of the world they'd seen.

When he evolved into a Delcatty through the ancient stone of the moons, that was cherished by the Skitty line for generations, he stole a dinghy that the Machops owned and left home. He rode on the dinghy and traveled from one community to the next telling his stories as he went, especially to the little ones who would often beg for more after the first story. Sure, he was having a grand time with traveling from community to community telling stories, he wanted adventures and obstacles of his own just like those he told about in his stories.

One day when he was telling some little ones a favorite story of his, he had noticed an old mature looking Mankey listening in. The Mankey didn't stop his visits there and he came the next day and the next. This continued until Arthur decided to leave. When he was preparing to leave the Mankey had somehow managed to find his dinghy and asked for another story. Arthur had looked at him for a minute in wonder before using some more time to decide which story to tell him. When he was ready he had told him a story that he held very close to his heart that had been reworked many times. The Mankey had given him a thoughtful look before dragging him away from Arthur's dinghy.

Arthur protested on the way, unsure where he was being taken. Soon enough he found out he was going to the Mankey's ship. A pirate ship, no less. Arthur was in a state of shock before taking in that his dreams would come true, that he might actually be a pirate. The poor Mankey seemed to be able to tell what he was thinking and decided to rip his hopes and dreams from him saying that he wasn't joining his pirate crew, yet, anyway.

Mankey then forced Arthur to battle his first mate, an Aipom that seemed to be brimming with experience. Truthfully, Arthur was a bit scared because he wasn't all that good with battling and could only manage to defend himself against the common thief. He managed to hold his own for a little while before being completely dominated by the purple monkey. Of course, Arthur thought he had completely failed the test and was about to leave the ship and sulk before the Mankey had dragged him back and invited him into his crew. Arthur was taken aback, very confused, wondering what the Mankey saw in him, but decided to tag along anyway.

He has been a pirate for two and a half years. As time passed, Arthur managed to make a solid name for himself among Alabaster's crew.

Fruit:
Shadow Ball, if possible, if not then none.

Moves:
Iron Tail
Protect
Thunder Bolt
Blizzard
Attract
Thunder Wave

Pirate Captain:
Alabaster

Password:
Strawhat

Last edited:

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
I'm guessing that I'm not the only one who wants thos RP to start now! I mean, come on. Look at all the awesome RPers we have here! I browse through this thread looking at the comments, looning at the usernames, looking at the avatars. It sends chills of delight down my freaking spine! The SUs are... Well, awesome. It's just- I-I just can't wait for this RP to start! My excitement level is waaaaaaaaaaaaay over 9000!

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
Years
Your excitement level, it can't be!!! I must depress you with the power of shoop!
IMMA FIRIN MAH DEPRESSION!
0__o
/----/___---------__
|----__SADNESS__--
\__\------- --- --- ---

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Ha! You fool! Your depression-powers aren't enough to even scratch my excitement! Your futile effort has been shredded to pieces! Your negative-ghosts have NO effect on me! Wahahaha!

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Ha! You fool! Your depression-powers aren't enough to even scratch my excitement! Your futile effort has been shredded to pieces! Your negative-ghosts have NO effect on me! Wahahaha!

Ghosts? Ghosts?! GHOOOOOST!! D: Where?! Oh god, oh god, get the garlic and the stake! *Runs around in circles*

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday

"Two two staged Pokemon hangin' around" well stated, mister. :D

I'm right now drawing the region, and I can also draw the soul essences of the legendaries. ;D

miltankRancher

Years
alright guys. I am pretty busy in real life, so don't expect to have this RP move on to the Roleplay Corner in a few weeks (all my exams are coming up, stacking one on top the other). I have not yet looked at Ray Maverick's and First Snow's SU yet. I promise to look on it tomorrow.

Since Greiger is having two additional members, I would have to ask all of you if it is okay for him to have three crew members already. If majority say yes, then I will increase all your slots by 1. If no, then one of RM and FS must find a new captain. (I have not yet read thoroughly the SU's but I can see that RM met the line requirement. FS needs the Appearance to be lengthened, but so far so good both of you.)

I will be back maybe tomorrow, around 9 am here. 12 hours from this post. Possibly, my internet is much much better tomorrow than today. So brb!

Oh, and anyone interested to co-GM? It's not hard, I will have just to ask a few suggestions from you, for the storyline, the gameplay, and such. :) PM me if you want. :)

And another thing. Anyone here good in calculus? :)))

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
No problem, dude. Good luck with those exams. I got the same thing happening this week, so I'm probably not gonna be on much either.

I have no objections with Greiger's crew thing.

And no, I am terrible in all Math. lol, sorry...

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Lol, good luck with your exams mR. Mine are about to finish like day after tomorrow xD; And sorry, but I absolutely suck at Maths xD I had my maths exams today... and let's just say I f**ked up and leave it at that d:

Also, no objections to the crew thing. I bet we'd all appreciate an extra spot ;D

As for my SU, sorry it's not been up yet. >.< I'm getting too slow with SUs nowadays... I'll try and get one up ASAP. aka just used generic excuse I use in all RPs

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
I find three a bit much... It's okay, I'll just ask someone else if I can join their crew, I would have to change my SU a bit though...

Back