• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Unconfirmed Pokemon Thread

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2016
    Just because the middle Smugleaf evo doesn't line up on those scans doesn't prove anything - the fact remains that there's a random bit of drawing at the side of the scan, which surely wouldn't be there if the scan was of an official document.

Years
  • some rumours about the starters and some other pokemon:
    I am John Glover. Obviously this is not my real name but it shared the initials of my real name if you wish to know.

It has come to my attention recently that the Starter Evolutions of Tsutarja, Pokabu, and Mijumaru have made their appearance online and I can indeed confirm, despite the "proof" given against them, that they are indeed real, although they will look slightly different once you see their sprites due to the difference in poses and mediums. In fact, I am quite certain most people here will like them or, at least, find them tolerable to the best of their abilities.

Furthermore, I can also confirm that the rumored number of 156 new Pokemon is true and, in line with what Masuda has stated, they are all new Pokemon...there are no evolutions hidden away this time, all 156 are standalone from previous Pokemon. However, including Victini and Zorua/Zoroark, six of these are unable to be obtained via normal game play without the use of an event.

And now for new information I present to you the overall type count of the new Pokemon, including the Pokemon with multiple forms that have dynamic types...I don't count the type twice if the form has it in both instances, only if the form changed type.

Grass: 20
    Water: 26
    Fire: 17
    Electric: 11
    Psychic: 15
    Ice: 10
    Dragon: 12
    Dark: 15
    Normal: 22
    Fighting: 13
    Flying: 18
    Poison: 14
    Ground: 15
    Rock: 12
    Bug: 13
    Ghost: 10
    Steel: 11

Also, for proof, although it won't come till the end of the week, I can also give you the names of the Pokemon to be revealed by the end of this week in CoroCoro. They are Yanappu, Baoppu, Hiyappu, Emonga, Basurao, Tabunne, Darumakka, Shiidomi, Uzutako, Sebekuro, and Takuootu.

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
    Years
  • some rumours about the starters and some other pokemon:
    I am John Glover. Obviously this is not my real name but it shared the initials of my real name if you wish to know.

It has come to my attention recently that the Starter Evolutions of Tsutarja, Pokabu, and Mijumaru have made their appearance online and I can indeed confirm, despite the "proof" given against them, that they are indeed real, although they will look slightly different once you see their sprites due to the difference in poses and mediums. In fact, I am quite certain most people here will like them or, at least, find them tolerable to the best of their abilities.

Furthermore, I can also confirm that the rumored number of 156 new Pokemon is true and, in line with what Masuda has stated, they are all new Pokemon...there are no evolutions hidden away this time, all 156 are standalone from previous Pokemon. However, including Victini and Zorua/Zoroark, six of these are unable to be obtained via normal game play without the use of an event.

And now for new information I present to you the overall type count of the new Pokemon, including the Pokemon with multiple forms that have dynamic types...I don't count the type twice if the form has it in both instances, only if the form changed type.

Grass: 20
    Water: 26
    Fire: 17
    Electric: 11
    Psychic: 15
    Ice: 10
    Dragon: 12
    Dark: 15
    Normal: 22
    Fighting: 13
    Flying: 18
    Poison: 14
    Ground: 15
    Rock: 12
    Bug: 13
    Ghost: 10
    Steel: 11

Also, for proof, although it won't come till the end of the week, I can also give you the names of the Pokemon to be revealed by the end of this week in CoroCoro. They are Yanappu, Baoppu, Hiyappu, Emonga, Basurao, Tabunne, Darumakka, Shiidomi, Uzutako, Sebekuro, and Takuootu.

WTF? why is everyone saying that those starter evos are real? they are not real AT ALL! and i'm gonna laugh if they arent at pokexperto, serebii and you, etc. and who are those shiidomi, uzutako, sebekuro, and takuootu? show a picture of them, and i'll believe you.

EDIT: 100st post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Unconfirmed Pokemon Thread

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Just a note, since they were already posted; only discuss the unconfirmed starters from the rumour, since we know how they look. Everything else is just speculation which isn't needed - unless you want to discuss the rest of it in the certain threads that they relate to.

Years
  • WTF? why is everyone saying that those starter evos are real? they are not real AT ALL! and i'm gonna laugh if they arent at pokexperto, serebii and you, etc. and who are those shiidomi, uzutako, sebekuro, and takuootu? show a picture of them, and i'll believe you.

EDIT: 100st post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Unconfirmed Pokemon Thread
    just to know i didn't write it i just copy paste for an other site.As for Shiidomi and sebekuro i am thinking that they are the evolutions of Shimama and Meguroko due to their names.Also i don't want either these evolutions to be real but we have to accept that these evolutions are the real

pokewalker

Years
  • just to know i didn't write it i just copy paste for an other site.As for Shiidomi and sebekuro i am thinking that they are the evolutions of Shimama and Meguroko due to their names.Also i don't want either these evolutions to be real but we have to accept that these evolutions are the real

We don't have to accept that they are real because they are NOT real. and i want to see that "source" from serebii and pokexperto.

billi1000

The Ruler of Darkness - Zekrom
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2014
    There's something strage going on, if every single Pokemon blog, including the trusted ones like Serebii, Pokebeach, Bulbapedia, and Pokexperto are taking these evolutions into serious consideration, there must be something they know we don't. It seems the confirmation came from a very special source for this to happen as the webmasters of these sites have been doing this for year after year have encountered several situations similar to this. They even mensioned it clearly that this issue has come to a very critical level for them to actually post it and stated clearly that there's a slight chance they may be fake.
    Anyways, to sum up, I feel if these evos end up being confirmed, every Pokemon blog, especially serebii, is going to own everyone who said they were fake :3.

Years
  • OK see:
    Some months ago one of my friends in Greece was said me about the 2 legendaries pokemon Zekrom and Reshiram.I was the first person here in PC who posted this and everyone said that these pokemon were fake.Some hours later the official site and serebii confirmed that they were real.So some days ago the same friend tell me that these will be the evolution of the starters so i trusted again.And these evolutions will be the real.I don't care if you like but these are the evolutions.

pokewalker

Years
  • OK see:
    Some months ago one of my friends in Greece was said me about the 2 legendaries pokemon Zekrom and Reshiram.I was the first person here in PC who posted this and everyone said that these pokemon were fake.Some hours later the official site and serebii confirmed that they were real.So some days ago the same friend tell me that these will be the evolution of the starters so i trusted again.And these evolutions will be the real.I don't care if you like but these are the evolutions.

i still want to see that "special source" from serebii.

Years
  • i still want to see that "special source" from serebii.
    They are not crazy to reveal their source.Also my friend has the same source.You have to believe that they are real evolutions.When we these on the game they will be better than in a paper.

pokewalker

Years
  • They are not crazy to reveal their source.Also my friend has the same source.You have to believe that they are real evolutions.When we these on the game they will be better than in a paper.

then ask your friend for the source, upload it to PC and share it with us. until then i'm NOT gonna believe you.

Years
  • I am not going to reveal my friend source.You can believe that these are the real evolutions or you can live in you lye that they aren't.

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
    Years
  • then ask your friend for the source, upload it to PC and share it with us. until then i'm NOT gonna believe you.
    Something tells me that this guy's friend isn't going to hand out a supposedly special source just because someone on a forum wants it.

And as far as I'm concerned, there is yet to be any solid proof that the evos are fake. Every piece of 'evidence' to prove that they're fake that we've seen so far have giant holes in them.

myrrh25

New account soon.
    Years
  • I am not going to reveal my friend source.You can believe that these are the real evolutions or you can live in you lye that they aren't.

Source or they're fake. That's the general rule of everything on the internet. "Proof/source or its fake."

Royal

Artist and Writer
    Years
  • I would think the secondary evolution of the water starter would look something more like this:
    It's fake of course...

Spoiler:

pokewalker

Years

if you're not gonna reveal it, i don't believe you. also, every site on the internet says that they are not going to reveal it, because they DON'T HAVE IT.

EDIT:
    I would think the secondary evolution of the water starter would look something more like this:
    It's fake of course...

Spoiler:

wow. good one.

EDIT2:
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=220261
    check this.I wouldn't give source everyone said that they were fake and 30 minutes later official site reveal them.I am not going to post the source because i will never get news from there.
    that was cuz the official GREEK site revealed them. your friend looked at that and saw them.

Back