• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Unconfirmed Pokemon Thread

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    AceDragonite, if that was official we'd have heard something about it, so yeah, I just think it's some spriter.

As for that image, even if it is a fake silhouette, it looks somewhat poorly done. :( So, it doesn't look very authentic.

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    Also Pokéxperto says that Victini is # 494 which I disagree. He must be #000 in Isshu Pokédex but I don't think it's the next one to Arceus.​

Boarbeque

Deep Voiced Nerd
    Years
  • Melkor (Pokéxperto) posted this on his twitter. Real or fake?

He also posted that:

-511: Yanappu.

-512: Yanappu Evo, same design but bigger, with an Elvis forelock, more hair and arrogant pose. Also a pure Grass type.

A Yanappu evo eh? That means the other monkeys will get one too! HELL YEAH!

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • Also Pokéxperto says that Victini is # 494 which I disagree. He must be #000 in Isshu Pokédex but I don't think it's the next one to Arceus.​
    If Victini is first in the Isshu Dex then it should be next to Arceus since he is the last in the Sinnoh Dex. Disagree or not its like saying Mew and Chikorita are not next to each other in the national dex or Celebi is next to Treekco in the National dex same with Deoxys and Turtwig.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Guys, this isn't for discussing rumours - only unconfirmed/fake Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Vicitini is number 000 in the Isshu dex. It tech. isn't the first one. Its the same as Missingno in R/B. It may also be #000 in the National Dex. A speculated rumor based on information. Its National Number is unconfirmed.

@Forever
    All the Sprites for Black and White are exactly the same as their Full Art. The Sprites are perfect copies of the art work for all that have been shown so far so its easily assumed that they all will match up the same way.

For the Cat...I pray that it isn't a baby because then we can't catch it before the National Dex and it would be the first Pokemon that isn't Event that we cannot catch until lat in the game.

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
    Years
  • Here are some unconfirmed Pokemon that are being posted by legitmate sources:

Unconfirmed Pokemon Thread

Geodude's replacement for Isshu anyone? (Those are fanart fill-ins of silhouettes)

It definately does look like a parody of the Beldum line, so it could be fake. But Beldum and it's evolutions are awesome. So..I don't care if there is a second set kind of like them.

Last edited:

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
    Years
  • All of the BW sprites are not exactly like the sugimori art -_-

I didn't said they were. I said most, not all, MOST of the Pokemon have the same Sugimori art and sprite. So that's not a reason to call them fake.

Look at Tsutaja's sprite. Then look at it's art.

Do the same for: Minezumi, Miruhoggu, Musharna, Hihidaruma (the only difference is there is no puff of air), Meguroku, Rankurusu, Kibago, Wooguru, Gigaiasu, Moguryu, Kurumiru, Zoroark, Victini, and Reshiram. Their Sugimori art is exactly like their sprites. By your logic, I guess all those Pokemon are fake too, right?

Those are fanart. The silhouettes they were based off are real, but those aren't.

Woops

Last edited:

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
  • I didn't said they were. I said most, not all, MOST of the Pokemon have the same Sugimori art and sprite. So that's not a reason to call them fake.

Look at Tsutaja's sprite. Then look at it's art.

Do the same for: Minezumi, Miruhoggu, Musharna, Hihidaruma (the only difference is there is no puff of air), Meguroku, Rankurusu, Kibago, Wooguru, Gigaiasu, Moguryu, Kurumiru, Zoroark, Victini, and Reshiram. Their Sugimori art is exactly like their sprites. By your logic, I guess all those Pokemon are fake too, right?
    I wasn't talking to you I was talking to XanderO. Tsutarja's is not the same he is looking in a different direction in the Sugimori art, Pokabu's is very different, same for Mijumaru, Chillarmy's is different, Mamepato's is, gochiruzuru's is different,koromori's is too, Swana's is,Moguryu's is barely different it's arms are further apart, Yanappu's is different, Zorua's is different, Reshiram is facing a different direction, and Zekrom's arm is folded in it's sprite. about half of them are different and I said nothing about them being fake

Years
  • The starters are more than likely fake. Remember when serebii thought that the plat owl thing was real >_> And it turned out to be fake.

I'm not believing things until nintendo announces them. There's like 10 days until B/W come out, I'm going to find out soon enough.

I wish these games cam out in the US first. I'd like go to a midnight sale or something and frantically evolve my starter.

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
    Years
  • I wasn't talking to you I was talking to XanderO. Tsutarja's is not the same he is looking in a different direction in the Sugimori art, Pokabu's is very different, same for Mijumaru, Chillarmy's is different, Mamepato's is, gochiruzuru's is different,koromori's is too, Swana's is,Moguryu's is barely different it's arms are further apart, Yanappu's is different, Zorua's is different, Reshiram is facing a different direction, and Zekrom's arm is folded in it's sprite. about half of them are different and I said nothing about them being fake

I don't know where you're looking, but just because it's in a different direction that doesn't mean it's different. Also, the official art faces to the left. If it faces to the right, that means the website rotated the picture horizontally to avoid any copyright issue. The official art faces to the left, just like the sprites.

Also, you DID say they were fake because the art matched the sprite. In fact, here is a quote of you saying exactly that.

The sprite is just like the art so it must be fake.

And don't bother editing it. We will know if you did.

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
  • I don't know where you're looking, but just because it's in a different direction that doesn't mean it's different. Also, the official art faces to the left. If it faces to the right, that means the website rotated the picture horizontally to avoid any copyright issue. The official art faces to the left, just like the sprites.

Also, you DID say they were fake because the art matched the sprite. In fact, here is a quote of you saying exactly that.

And don't bother editing it. We will know if you did.
    I was not talking about all the sprites I was only talking about the thou who is lame smug3's.

Zackraa

Nom Nom Nom
    Years
  • In the 4chan confession the guy had posted posted the evos pictures which he took with a DoCoMo brand japanese cell phone he then posted a picture of his cell phone which was taken by a Sanyo camera

Below pictures show how amateur the art actually is and how he paid no attention to the original sketches not to insult the poor troll but he is no Ken Sugimori.
    Unconfirmed Pokemon Thread Unconfirmed Pokemon Thread Unconfirmed Pokemon Thread

This was posted on pokexperto as proof that they are real but were later taken down because pokabu's full evo's name in that picture is Mijumaru and his base stats in HP are lower than that of pokabu's, which makes no sense for something that bulky.
    Unconfirmed Pokemon Thread

The only evidence we have been provided with is that these images were posted on 2ch a japanese forum, pokexperto says they have an "inside informant" which is about as believable to me as "my uncle works at nintendo" and now pokejungle has posted a sprite found on 4chan saying that there is evidence that it is real, which.. by the way they have not provided us with.

Last edited by a moderator:

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
    Years
  • I was not talking about all the sprites I was only talking about the thou who is lame smug3's.

Yeah, and that's faulty reasoning, which is my point. By that reason, most of the other Pokemon are fake too. But they're not. So, you're reason to say the starter evolutions are fake is thrown out the window.

I believe they're fake too. But you have to use real reasons to prove it.

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
    Years
  • Yeah, and that's faulty reasoning, which is my point. By that reason, most of the other Pokemon are fake too. But they're not. So, you're reason to say the starter evolutions are fake is thrown out the window.

I believe they're fake too. But you have to use real reasons to prove it.
    Too bad there aren't any.

Having said that, we still haven't recieved any info about this special source and probably wont until the games have been released in Japan.

So I'm stuck in the middle. But hey, we'll know in 9 days.

Boarbeque

Deep Voiced Nerd
    Years
  • You want a real reason? People hate them so much that they refuse to believe they are real even for a second.

Years
  • //Totally random comment//

Oh sweet Jesus, It is a Boarbeque! Nice vid's man, commented on ur vid's untill my youtube account was stolen :P

But yeah as Boarbeque said, there is way too much hate in the air. Even though all my respect for Tsutaaja vanishes if those evolutions are real, Smuglord isin't just cool.

Mijumaru's chain owns though.

Back