• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Unconfirmed Pokemon Thread

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    The only thing I see looking similar are their feet but I dunno who they will be Fighting-Types.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2014
    Unconfirmed Pokemon Thread

It looks fake to me

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015

It looks fake to me

definitely fake, ive seen more convincing fakes all over this thread, just check page one, the delibird,farfetch'd evos were far more convincing that this play dough looking photo shop :/

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    The coloring is way too weird... and why those 3 of all the Pokemon that could be shown? Also, those don't look like they have a lick of the Fighting-Type in them.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    silhouettes of the legendary trio.. !

So they r steel/fighting , rock/fighting and grass/fighting according to the rumor right ?...seems quite neat to me ...yr thoughts ?

i bet their gonna be the first special based fighting types (not counting lucario)

The coloring is way too weird... and why those 3 of all the Pokemon that could be shown? Also, those don't look like they have a lick of the Fighting-Type in them.

well their quadrupedal their not gonna look like fighting types :/

Last edited:

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Then why go randomly giving Pokemon attributes that they obviously shouldnt have... if you cant throw a punch or a proper kick how are you fighting? Unless thay are adding deeper meaning to the type.

mathioks

owner of the lonestar's gym
    Years
  • if you ask me those legendarys really can't be real, I mean, just look at the blue and steelish one, there poses are both derived from that tauros like pokemon, the guy who made them stole the tauros like pokemons head and gave it to the steelish like one, while he took his pose for the blue one ... in wich he totally failed, the bending leg is totally unrealistic, it's just impossible for someone to have a leg like that, cause the way he had drawn it, it's way longer then his other legs, also, the way his leg is drawn, it bends the wrong way ... i can know, i am learning anatomy ;)

faospark

web Developer
    Years
  • Spoiler:

with its current look and very weird coloring, I agree looks uuber fake to me

Years
  • with its current look and very weird coloring, I agree looks uuber fake to me

I agree too. I like the idea of a Quadruped fighting type, but those don't look remotely fighting, and they don't seem to have enough "Synergy" to be the legend trio. The only thing they have in common is that they walk on 4 legs, that's it.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    The grass one reminds me a lot of Roselia...

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2016
    i bet their gonna be the first special based fighting types (not counting lucario)
    Hopefully that would mean the introduction of more Special Fighting moves, so my Blaziken will kick even more buttocks.
    Then why go randomly giving Pokemon attributes that they obviously shouldnt have... if you cant throw a punch or a proper kick how are you fighting? Unless thay are adding deeper meaning to the type.
    Headbutts, stamps, body slams... Hell, horses can give a pretty powerful backwards kick given the chance, fighting doesn't necessarily mean kung fu.

EDIT: As for the colourings... When I first saw the colourings, I thought they looked pretty convincing, but I wasn't majorly sold on the actual colours. I mean, just because it's Rock-type, it doesn't have to be grey. Likewise just because it's a Grass-type, it doesn't mean it has to be various shades of green. That's one of the things I like so much about Zekrom - Electric =/= yellow! I was pretty pleased by the blue colouring of the Steel/Fighting beast, but reading Volroc's comment mentioning "playdough" makes me dubious. Its skin/fur does have a bizarre lack of detail/texture/shading, and it's right foreleg would be far too long if straightened out...

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
  • I really hope these legendaries are fake, because they resemble the legendary beasts way too much.....

So they r steel/fighting , rock/fighting and grass/fighting according to the rumor right ?...seems quite neat to me ...yr thoughts ?

They're fake, as they are WAY too remisent of the legendary beasts.....

Their legs look....odd...

How would they fight? Would they only be able to deliver kicks?

It's strange really, Fighting types are usually humanoid, and usually, they are anthropomorphic animals.....

It looks fake to me

I agree, one looks like a grey colored Torterra, one looks like a blue colored Arceus, and one looks like a splice between Arceus and Sky Shaymin, with smaller, weird looking ears.....

Last edited:

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
    Years
  • The silhouettes are not fake ...They r posted by melkor and he has been dead right until now..

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    We can't really prove either side. Maybe they'll be shown in tonight's airing of Ona Shuta. Until then we can't say whether they are fake or not, I mean look at all the Pokabu's 1st evo people that said it was absolutely fake. That was proven wrong in the last CoroCoro issue.

Just sit back and wait.

The Red Chain

Uhhh, I'll take the side that says these are real until confirmed otherwise for now.
    Experto hasn't been wrong yet, so we'll see. I'm already in love with the one on the far right and I haven't even seen it yet. <3
    I never did like Suicune, but I do love how this "legendary beast" is looking. Must be the resemblance to Skymin. :x I hope that one is the Grass/Fighting.

The one in the middle worried me for a minute cause Pokebeach's description said they were quadrupeds, so I looked closer and saw the other two legs and I had to give a sigh of relief. XD; The one on the far left is alright looking.. I don't quite like the stance with it's left [my left] front leg. Makes the Pokemon look really strange and somewhat crooked.
    They're fake, as they are WAY too remisent of the legendary beasts....
    Would you call Mamanbou fake for looking too much like Luvdisc if you saw it for the first time?

Last edited:

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Spoiler:

I'm liking the last one shown (the one on the right side); silhouette. It looks elegant and the pose itself shows a majestic feeling. The stance and pose of the first one looks edgy and has an Entei look to it, but I'd have to see the official artwork to say more. As for the middle one shown above, I don't have much of a full opinion based on the silhouette. It looks to be bulky though and would fit the rock/fighting type like it has been said to be. However, although they have a bit of the three legendary beasts look to the them, that doesn't necessarily mean they are fake.

Keep in mind that GameFreak has been taking designs based on other pokémon designs to fit it. For example, Buffalon to Tauros. Many were saying how similar they are that it could be an evolution or a copy, but I'm starting to notice how they are taking other pokémon looks to make new ones off of them. Emonga, Buffalon, Mamanbou and Mijumaru (if you're comparing it to Piplup) are some of the ones that designs look based off of a previous pokémon.

Spoiler:
    It looks fake to me

The silhouettes seem pretty believable but I question this screenshot. If you look at the one supposedly to be the steel/fighting type, it has the beard-ish look, side spikes (see this image) and a black stripe going around its feet just like Entei. Sure GameFreak is known to base off pokémon or get an idea from other pokémon, but this went far. o_O

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Oh Gross... those silhouettes look hideous 0.0 Im dreading the outcome >.>

And the real/fake screenshot makes me want them to be fake.

Honestly these are the first BW pokemon I've hated so far.

4 Days ~~

Back