• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Underneath the Town Tree ♤ The Animal Crossing Club

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
  • Would someone without Peaches as their town fruit please allow me to sell my wares?

One of my games have Peaches as native fruit, but the other have apples :)

Hye guys! I want to open my newest town soon! I can probably today or tonight, tomorrow night or monday :)

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • One of my games have Peaches as native fruit, but the other have apples :)

Hye guys! I want to open my newest town soon! I can probably today or tonight, tomorrow night or monday :)
    I actually have found someone to help me out, thank you though! I'll gladly come hang out though when you open.

Yosei

~dIsToRtIoN~
    Years
  • Since I restarted my town yesterday, I thought I'd join c:

Username: Yosei
    Favourite Villager: Phoebe (Sadly in my new town I don't have her ;A;)
    3DS Friend Code: 0147-1545-3118
    Dream Address: Well considering I just restarted my town, I'm a long ways away from the dream suite >.<
    Answer the current topic: I might get HHD (I know my friend is pre-ordering it >.<) 'cuz it looks really cool and I love interior design >w< But I'm still waiting for AC for Wii U :)

Jay

[font=Brawler][color=#91a8d4][i]Here comes the boi
    Years
  • Username: Deceptio
    Favourite Villager: Marcel, Pietro
    3DS Friend Code: 2895 - 8039 - 1124
    Dream Address: To be added.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • Username: Deceptio
    Favourite Villager: Marcel, Pietro
    3DS Friend Code: 2895 - 8039 - 1124
    Dream Address: To be added.

(I am not an admin on this page but) welcome!! :)

how's your town doing? do you have some of your dreamies?

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    so, i'm very sorry to have been completely MIA for the past... century, but it's high time i got this thread going again. first of all, a big welcome to our newest member, Deceptio! and a big thanks to all who have kept this thread alive until now c:

what i actually want to start up very soon, is an event to commemorate the upcoming release of Happy Home Designer in the west: a Room Design Contest! i'll put up the exact description of the contest up very soon, but first i'd like to gauge interest a little. the contest would take place in Animal Crossing New Leaf, and you can design a room in your house to fit the theme (to be decided). take screenshots, and they'll once again be judged by a vote in here! how's that? would any of you join?

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • the contest would take place in Animal Crossing New Leaf, and you can design a room in your house to fit the theme (to be decided). take screenshots, and they'll once again be judged by a vote in here! how's that? would any of you join?

would totally join in! That's a great idea :D I can't wait to have HHD!! I don't know if I can pre-order it right now or if I have t wait, but I want it that's for sure x.X

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • Hello guys!

I have pre-order Happy Home Designer, yaaay :D I got the bundle, with the expansion to play amiibo on nintendo DS (who aren't the New3DS - perfect for my 2DS) I didn't know if I needed this thing (I don't even have an amiibo yet x.x) but I was afraid we would have live the same thing that happennend with the gamecube expantion for the WiiU.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • Loriana's post made me realize..

How many "things" are you missing for the collections?

Fossils
    Fishes
    Bugs
    Sea stuff

Years
  • ^ The only part of the museum that I've completed is the fossils- I'm too lazy to find all the bugs, fish, and art work.

Has anyone else gotten Happy Home Designer yet? I'm only 3 in-game days into it so far, but I can already see myself wasting way too much time playing it, haha.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • Has anyone else gotten Happy Home Designer yet? I'm only 3 in-game days into it so far, but I can already see myself wasting way too much time playing it, haha.

Well not a game I'll be addicted to, but definitely gonna play for a while!
    My houses are bad tho T_T

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2015
    Oh! I like this!
    Username: Gamin_G
    Favorite Villagers: Wolfgang and Pippy!
    Friend Code: 2638-1581-7893
    Dream Address: Will never make one :( my town really sucks lol
    My first one was.... Wild World!

Back