• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Underneath the Town Tree ♤ The Animal Crossing Club

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    What town tunes do you all have your towns set to?
    i think mine is a little section from our marching band show in 2014. is there anyone else who doesn't play on the correct dates? i used to but when i got busy i didn't make as much progress so i started time traveling. (that and my town is based in the summer.)

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
    I never time traveled, and I don't want to. I like to play the game as it is :)
    Makes the game feel more real :D

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    alright everyone, today's the day!
    i time travelled a little so i have a few extra bean bags to hand out c: if you'd like to come, you're very welcome! don't forget to add my FC though. i've added everyone in the club member list.

on another note - i usually don't time travel, but i don't mind resorting to it when i need something small like this either. back when i used to play Wild World i remember being super anti-time travelling cause i felt it ruined the integrity of the game kinda, but now... i don't take it so seriously (ノ>▽<。)ノ
    What are your time-travelling habits?

Last edited:

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    What are your time-travelling habits?

When I first played Animal Crossing back in 200(?)-something, I played with my cousin and we time traveled A LOT. We did one day each, then after we were done with this day we time traveled to the day after, and the other (cousin) played the day, and so on.

When I got AC on handheld console, I started to stop time traveling. Now I don't do it unless I missed K.K Slider so I change my hours to got it ^_^

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I should try doing that, but wouldn't that feel a bit cheating? xD Maybe if I want to have Re-Tail open so I can sell some things, I can do that, because re-tail closes at 11. and T&T Mart closes at midnight, both times are inconvenient, and I don't wanna do the night owl ordinance.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
    So I built a snowmam and I lost her.. I can't find her anymore... and my bag is full of snowflakes >.>

God help me...

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    you built her and then she disappeared? or you just don't remember where you put her?
    i guess you can always build a new one tomorrow ( ´ ▽ ` )ゞ but i know how annoying it is to be carrying all those snowflakes around. i wish you could stack them like fruit!

...but i guess that would make them stick together or something.

thanks again to everyone who came by yesterday to celebrate Setsubun! i do still have a few bean bags left over, so if any of you would like one of those to collect (or just to be able to throw beans at your villagers), i can give you some next time there's a meetup c:

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    I think I'll open my gates this week-end ^_^ I don'T have a lot of things, but... everybody is welcome ^_ ^ (I have a lot of bamboo if you want some!!)

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    I think I'll open my gates this week-end ^_^ I don'T have a lot of things, but... everybody is welcome ^_ ^ (I have a lot of bamboo if you want some!!)

that would be great! i'd love to come over. i'm just wondering - would you like to join our Skype group? it makes communication a bit quicker and easier cause the in-game chat is kinda tedious to use ( ´ ▽ ` )ゞ
    if you would, please add me (hiinotama) on skype, and i'll add you to the group! don't worry, i won't spam you with anything else, haha.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    that would be great! i'd love to come over. i'm just wondering - would you like to join our Skype group? it makes communication a bit quicker and easier cause the in-game chat is kinda tedious to use ( ´ ▽ ` )ゞ
    if you would, please add me (hiinotama) on skype, and i'll add you to the group! don't worry, i won't spam you with anything else, haha.

Hey! :) Sorry I don't have any skype :/
    And you wouldn't understang when I talk probably :P

Years
    Hey! :) Sorry I don't have any skype :/
    And you wouldn't understang when I talk probably :P
    Oh we don't voice chat on Skype! We IM when we play together. Typing on the keyboard is much faster than using the in-game chat with a stylus.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    Oh we don't voice chat on Skype! We IM when we play together. Typing on the keyboard is much faster than using the in-game chat with a stylus.

Oh nice! :)

But I still don't have any skype :/
    I had one but it just stopped working. I could not open skype anymore.
    I can try again :p

EDIT:
    I did a account just for you guys :)
    But... do I have to pay? o.O It sure have change since the last time I used it!

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Oh nice! :)

But I still don't have any skype :/
    I had one but it just stopped working. I could not open skype anymore.
    I can try again :p

EDIT:
    I did a account just for you guys :)
    But... do I have to pay? o.O It sure have change since the last time I used it!

Skype is completely free..unless you want to use the premium features like calling to landlines and cellphones. You don't need that sort of thing in order to join the chat.

Add me: iheartstephanieabrams, and I'll add you to the AC skype chat. :D

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    Like I talked with JayD on our visitor message, my Skype don't work :/ I cannot connect, even if I tried to change my password and all...

EDIT:

YES!! i did it!! :)
    Mawa doensn't fit for a username, so I am Tileve02

EDIT2.0

I invite you to my town sunday, my UTC is -0400 UTC .
    What time is the best for you?

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Like I talked with JayD on our visitor message, my Skype don't work :/ I cannot connect, even if I tried to change my password and all...

EDIT:

YES!! i did it!! :)
    Mawa doensn't fit for a username, so I am Tileve02

EDIT2.0

I invite you to my town sunday, my UTC is -0400 UTC .
    What time is the best for you?

awkward moment that i blocked the same name and ended up finding out that it was you trying to add me. DDDDD:

all is fixed now! I have work Sunday from 12-5:30, it might be impossible for me to visit, I'll try to before work, though! I'm actually trying to collect fruits from other places. I;m getting tired of pears now.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    awkward moment that i blocked the same name and ended up finding out that it was you trying to add me. DDDDD:

all is fixed now! I have work Sunday from 12-5:30, it might be impossible for me to visit, I'll try to before work, though! I'm actually trying to collect fruits from other places. I;m getting tired of pears now.

Hehe no problem!! ^_^
    I can open my town anytime sunday, except before 12 :)

And I almost have all fruits so you can pick any you want! ^^

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    is anyone planning on meeting up this weekend? if so i'd love to tag along, it seems like most of my regular friends have move on.
    also is there a holly here that tried to add me on skype?

Back