• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Underneath the Town Tree ♤ The Animal Crossing Club

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • Hey guys, I am up and available now if anyone wants to meet up and stuff! I'll have my town open until I fall asleep. :)

If you don't have my FC or my skype, both can be found on my profile.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    you can come too! please add mine and JayD's FCs. they can be found in the first post of the club; if you mouse over the 'FC' behind our names in the member list, the codes come up. i'm pretty sure i already added you!
    for quickness' sake: my code is 4441-9212-2433 and JayD's is 4484-9013-8160. if you want, you can also send me a request on skype, so you can join our meet-up-chatgroup; just add hiinotama and i'll add you to the group! that also goes for any new members that want to join now or later. if you're not yet a member of this club, i'll have you fill out the member registration form first!

i didn't realise it was confusing to get to the friend codes ( ´ ▽ ` )ゞ maybe i'll consider just putting them there after all...

oh darn i missed out, i wasn't feeling very well yesterday. hopefully i can catch the next one! i added you both and i also added you on skype (* or * I can't remember).
    it's hard for me to find it because i'm usually on apple products so i can't exactly hover haha.
    * removed bc possible weirdos

Last edited:

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    i lost my copy of new leaf askskasdjhdsjdah /thisiswhyyoudigitaldownload

Probably left it at my parents' house. Glad to see people enjoyed it though, hope I can make the next one. :3

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • Awww I missed it! :/ tood bad.. (I had a big homework to do :/ )

Maybe next time! :) I can open my gate too one day!

Awww I missed it! :/ tood bad.. (I had a big homework to do :/ )

Maybe next time! :) I can open my gate too one day!

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    now that our weekend event is over, i would very much like to thank everyone who participated and hosted in this event. i hope everyone had fun, i certainly did, and it was great to see so many others' towns and hang out!
    Spoiler:

i was thinking to keep the skype group open (all those who'd rather not be in it regularly can leave as they please), so that in the future meet-up events can develop more spontaneously. what do you think of this?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Thanks so much for participating, guys! I apologize for not being around Sat/Sun due to family things and stuff! But I was able to host Friday Morning and Friday night. If only there was an emblem to give to you guys I'd give it! (Nagi, your group actually qualifies for a club emblem, so it's something to consider!~)

We could convert the meetup skype group to an official chat group for the club, that would be amazing!

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • I want to participate another daaaaay T_T
    I'll open my gate sometime!! But my town isn't that beautiful and it is in construction ;)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Kinda, sorta update: I got stung by a bee. I bought an axe from the flower shop, I got crazy, then a bee hive fell on my face and got stung. I freaked out. D:

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    yeah, beehives are terrible, especially if you've never encountered one before!
    now it's time to try and master the art of catching those stingers...

well, i won't let the club lose activity, so here's a new (fitting) topic:
    What bug, fish or sea creature do you think is the most difficult to catch?

Years
  • yeah, beehives are terrible, especially if you've never encountered one before!
    now it's time to try and master the art of catching those stingers...

well, i won't let the club lose activity, so here's a new (fitting) topic:
    The Bees are a pest, I just let them sting me and get the bee hives to sell.

Any of the sharks or fish that appear like the one in the image below, they tend to have a habit of getting of your hook.
    Underneath the Town Tree ♤ The Animal Crossing Club

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • I used to get stung by them all the time, but now I got used to them and I'm now finally able to catch them whenever I make the beehive fall :)

And I'd say sharks or the rare beetles on the tropical island are the hardest. Because they're always on those palm trees that are so close to the ocean and it's so hard to sneak up on them.

Years
  • Hehehe just wait until you all come across two certain insects in summer time...

Uh anyway for the question "What bug, fish or sea creature do you think is the most difficult to catch?"
    I would say that would be the Coelacanth fish. Though it is in season year round it is very rare and can only be found on nights where it is raining or snowing. Its shadow is roughly the same size as the Sea Bass, too. (Coelacanth's shadow is slightly longer/thinner.)

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • What bug, fish or sea creature do you think is the most difficult to catch?

I'm never able to catch any big fishes!! T_T
    I suck at fishing XD

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Any large fish for me. Like Oarfish, sharks, or pretty much any rare fish. I'm still mastering my bug catching techniques, but those larger fishies that tend to touch the hook and then they woosh away after I try to reel them out. That gets rid of my patience D:<

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    i guess there's several definitions of hardest, in a way; there's the 'hardest to find' ones, like the coelacanth, stringfish and dorado (although i must say one time i caught two dorado in one day! but those were also the first and last ones i ever caught in New Leaf.)
    there's the 'hardest to catch', which i would say are the Golden Stag, maybe the Hercules Beetle too, and some of the fish that flee SO quickly!
    and then in my opinion there's the 'violent' category... in which the aforementioned bees fall, but also the tarantula and scorpion.

have you caught any of these 'hardest' critters? i had most of them at one point, but after restarting i have yet to find most of the Very Rare ones again.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Yeah the Golden Stags definitely are more sensitive to movement than the other bugs. I've scared away millions worth of stags. :<

The flea is pretty hard to catch too, because you always end up talking to the person haha

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • I also forgot to mention... the MOLE CRICKET!

Step 1. Follow the buzzing sound where it's the loudest.
    Step 2. Start digging EVERYWHERE until it pops up
    Step 3. Catch it before it flees to the river or the ocean
    Step 4. Cry for the time you spent looking for it

Back