• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Underrated Unova Pokemon?

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    idk if this one has been mentioned but i'm not searching the thread. :c lol
    Durant is incredibly underrated. I mean, it has impressive Attack, Defense and Speed stats. And excellent typing, having only 1 weakness. It may have a low movepool and a base 45 Special Defense, but that shouldn't stop it from being used. It's location is also pretty bad too. Since most people aren't willing to catch and train a new Pokemon at Victory Road. :<

Years
    *points to username*

I still think she's underloved; I have her leading my team and she hits pretty hard;

Yeah, and I agree with you. Gothitelle has a cool design and mine's Level 87 and knows Psychic, Thunderbolt, Attract and Energy Ball. She also has a Calm nature for souped-up Special Defense.

WishCookie

ヽ(*・ω・)ノNo berries for you!
    Years
    Hmm, I think Leavany is underrated, same thing with Audino and the elemental apes.

Detso

~•Artisticness!•~
    Years
    Leavanny is great when she sets up with Swords Dance. The only thing that hinders her is her many weaknesses...Not to mention she is a beautiful Pokemon.

Back