• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Unique Movesets.

Lord Jaws

The Lovable Tramp
Years
  • I dont bother going to the effort of getting Pure Power onto it. Just getting Traunt off him is good enough for me. In that case I just use Alakazam. If he dies, oh well. If he lives 2 more turns (dont ask how lol) he can skill swap Traunt onto an opponents pokemon. X)

MeLoVeGhOsTs

GaSConeer
    Years
  • Sneasel (M) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Inner Focus
    EVs: 212 HP / 46 Atk / 252 Spd
    Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
    - Fake Out
    - Shadow Ball / Focus Punch
    - Substitute
    - Toxic

The idea is to bring him out first, Fake Out kills Subrevers and annoys. Then with amazing speed Toxic the opponent. Sub with Focus Punch or without. Shadowball is always handy. I like this > CB set.

This goes great with a Dark theme team. Fake Out based. Fake Out + Toxic is nasty.

husk1442

needs more [i]Mod[/i]
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 3, 2009
    =( yea he was.

Flygon
    ~Screech
    ~Earthquake
    ~Fire Blast
    ~Rock Slide

Works wonders since screech drops there defense low enough for you to do massive damage to them. Fire Blast is there for skarm and forry. Most of your Evs should go to SpDef as it much lower than attack and you have screech to raise the physical one

Back