• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Unnamed FireRed 721 Project

Which TM set do you want in the patch?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skaraborne

The sharpest 'mon in the thread
Years
  • Hey everyone, sorry that I kept you all waiting.

I'm currently on holiday, so the patch is not in the works right now. I will continue working on it around August 12, so see you then!

marcc5m

what
    Years
  • Haven't had a lot of time to test it yet, in fact all I've actually done so far was change a few Pokemon on Route 1.

From what I can see, Pokemon from Gen 1-3 have no moves, so they just keep using struggle. Gen 4 Pokemon seem to be fine, but again I haven't checked fully yet.

Also, my game froze when I toggled from Ralts to Bidoof in my status screen, and the sprite wasn't there.

Years
  • Haven't had a lot of time to test it yet, in fact all I've actually done so far was change a few Pokemon on Route 1.

From what I can see, Pokemon from Gen 1-3 have no moves, so they just keep using struggle. Gen 4 Pokemon seem to be fine, but again I haven't checked fully yet.

Also, my game froze when I toggled from Ralts to Bidoof in my status screen, and the sprite wasn't there.

The hack doesn't work now due to a corrupt patch. I may release soon a beta alpha gen 5 version though

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2015
    to change form you can use a part of jpan engine for changin pokemon species,this is the best for rotom a sprite can run a script whic change form;
    for mega today i have succes whit expanded pokedex you can check on touced tread to read my solution. i can explain yoi how to apply to your patch.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    I'm in Mt. Moon right now and I had a strange thing happen. My Starly evolved into Staravia at 14, yet after it did it was suddenly level 16.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    I'm in Mt. Moon right now and I had a strange thing happen. My Starly evolved into Staravia at 14, yet after it did it was suddenly level 16.

That tells me that the creator of this hack didn't use the same EXP Growth rates for those two Pokemon. It's very easy to fix.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    UM............Someone may want to fix THIS...

s8bVJy0.png

Also Payback and Revenge and other moves like them need a lower priority.

Zef

zef
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    dude, read the earlier posts. this beta is bugged

Years
  • UM............Someone may want to fix THIS...

s8bVJy0.png

Also Payback and Revenge and other moves like them need a lower priority.

Wait, are you telling me you were able to apply this patch? I thought it wasn't possible. Also, this along with many other strange things are from Mr.DollSteak's patch. They're easy to fix though.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Wait, are you telling me you were able to apply this patch? I thought it wasn't possible. Also, this along with many other strange things are from Mr.DollSteak's patch. They're easy to fix though.

??? What do you mean?

Zef

zef
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017

is the project dead?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back