• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

UNPOPULAR OPINIONS

Years
    Andrea on TWD was by far my favorite character and I sort of honestly either wish Daryl would be killed off or paired with Carol. Or that all of obsessive Daryl fans would chill tf out.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Your signature has a scrollbar on some styles you should be embarrassed.

Also is that referring to the aeroplanes song or Bob Dylan?

I couldn't figure out how to get it out lol. :(

Bob Dylan lol. I hate that plane song. And to be fair, Bob Dylan has already said he can't sing. In an interview long ago, someone told him he couldn't sing and he acknowledged it with some witty remark that I can't remember. So I mean...he's aware lol. I personally think he's got a nice voice that suits his musical style.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    like I love Bob Dylan to death but...... shit like this happens a lot for him. his studio stuff is absolutely incredible but from what I've seen of his live stuff he's just not a good singer. more power to him though. he's been around for 50+ years.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
    I'm currently suffering through Hot Rod. It seems like a lot of people liked this movie?

Stupidest thing I've seen. And my favourite movies are Austin Power ones and Monty Python (Life of Brian, Holy Grail, Meaning of Life) :pink_no: so I know dumb-witty-wtf humour, and this Hot Rod movie is just... awful.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    adventure time is obnoxious.
    gravity falls isn't that interesting.
    family guy is funny.
    chowder isn't funny.
    taylor swift makes great music.
    miley cyrus also makes great music.

:I

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
    Game of Thrones is an extremely boring series to watch and/or read.
    Marvel is better than DC. (no comic war intended)
    Assassin's Creed 4 was better than 2.
    Every song that has lyrics is unacceptable to play publicly on loudspeakers.

I've gotten sworn at A LOT of times for that last rule. "UGHHHH POP MUSICCCC WHYYYY" is all my mind internally screams at me XD

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Yeah I gotta come back to this and say I love Miley Cyrus' music. Bangerz is fucking great. It's not deep or lyrically the greatest thing ever and doesn't have the greatest compositions or anything. It's a really fun album, though. Girl knows how to entertain, that's for sure. I can jam to it all day, everyday. A lot of the songs are SOOOO great for hooping too but idk how many of y'all hoop lol. Alt-J even used a sample from 4x4 off that album in their latest album. It's great.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    I think everyone can agree that Marvel is better than DC tbh.

I guess my first unpopular opinion is going to be that I prefer DC to Marvel then, lol.

And I didn't realize it was unpopular but I freaking love pop music and if I could listen to any single genre for the rest of my life and no other genres, then it would be pop music. No lie.

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years
    The pokemon anime is becoming worst. I watched XY and I still love it just as much as the Indigo league. I din't think they "ran out of ideas", it's still a great anime, and I still watch it every time a new episode comes out. it annoys me that people just go with one opinion.

Years
    I'm probably one of the few people who sees lyrics as senses of emotion. I could just go on and on about how deep some actually are and how big of an impact they serve to me.

Lunarose

replaced by lies
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2020
    Clearly an unpopular opinion here but I think music taste is subjective and instead of putting so much energy into hating things (eg pop music) people should understand that different people have different tastes and that doesn't mean that anyone is superior based on their tastes. Just like with movies for example, some people prefer rom coms, others like action movies. Some like artsy movies, others prefer more standard Hollywood blockbusters. Just because something exists doesn't mean that it needs to please everyone, and just because it doesn't please you, doesn't mean that it's objectively bad.

This is the best post on this thread.
    and I guess I'm faux deep too! lel
    /walks away

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Skyrim was too slow paced and boring. I think I may have just grown out of the TES games.

I also don't watch TV or movies with the exception of basketball. Which brings me to my next one:
    Hockey isn't all that great and is pretty boring (for me). <-Note, I'm Canadian so most people I know love it. So this is an unpopular opinion from where I am. :S

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    3 months later I'm bumping this because it's a good thread

Skyrim was too slow paced and boring. I think I may have just grown out of the TES games.

I also don't watch TV or movies with the exception of basketball. Which brings me to my next one:
    Hockey isn't all that great and is pretty boring (for me). <-Note, I'm Canadian so most people I know love it. So this is an unpopular opinion from where I am. :S
    trust me from a US citi it's a pretty unpopular opinion, too. my friends (and I don't even live in the north, so I'm none too sure how justified this is or not) get super upset at me when I diss hockey, and not even the uncalled for "diss", as if I'm disrespecting the sport or something, but just a passive wave of the hand because I don't like it much. it's a pretty hot topic here o_o

Last edited:
    Back