• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Upcoming Events Information & Events Discussion Thread

Which game do you plan to get Jirachi on?

• Diamond

Votes: 16 41.0%
  • Pearl

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Platinum

Votes: 27 69.2%
  • I don't plan on getting it

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
    Years
    O.o

I have a question about Mystery Gift, that may or may not belong here. It is about an event however. I just went to TRU today to get my Regigigi (Definition of Regigigi, as stated by merriam-webster.com: Many/ Multiple Regigigas. Ex: I received my Regigigi today when I went to TRU with a few game carts.), and started up my when, to my surprise, the mystery gift option popped up. This was extremely odd because 1. I had never been to the Jubilife TV Center, much less entered the code words, and 2. I hadn't even gotten to Jubilife City yet!

I had used mystery gift on the same game cart, but on a different save file. So I was wondering if mystery gift stays there after you delete a save file, or if it is erased along with the save file. If the latter is true, weird.....

Needless to say, however, I am VERY happy with my Regigigi, and will be using them to unlock the Regis in Platinum.

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    O.o

I have a question about Mystery Gift, that may or may not belong here. It is about an event however. I just went to TRU today to get my Regigigi (Definition of Regigigi, as stated by merriam-webster.com: Many/ Multiple Regigigas. Ex: I received my Regigigi today when I went to TRU with a few game carts.), and started up my when, to my surprise, the mystery gift option popped up. This was extremely odd because 1. I had never been to the Jubilife TV Center, much less entered the code words, and 2. I hadn't even gotten to Jubilife City yet!

I had used mystery gift on the same game cart, but on a different save file. So I was wondering if mystery gift stays there after you delete a save file, or if it is erased along with the save file. If the latter is true, weird.....

Needless to say, however, I am VERY happy with my Regigigi, and will be using them to unlock the Regis in Platinum.

It's just a glicth where Mystery Gift appears even if you never activated it.

Which means that as long as you have the pokedex and multiple DSs and D/Ps, then you could get 2 or more Regigigi/Shaymin in a matter or minutes.

I laugh at the first post not being updated since about 3 months ago.

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    Ooooh. Cool, but weird.
    Lol, yeah, well I'm not gonna tell CME 'bout that, but if you want to, your funeral =p

CME already hates me because of a thread that I made about her because of a thread she made in which she told someone that "she'd been working on for a long time" (Although in a PM, she told me that she started the thread on the day the posted it)

But anyways, I still need to get my Regigigas. Platinum Regis FTW

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2009
    i missing the NWS platinum party today and they're having giveawys there what if they gave out unannounced events....:((has this ever been done b4 at promotions/launch events?)
    i only learned about it few minutes ago if i knew yesterday my dad could have dropped me off this morning at port authority from his NJ transit bus!

pokemon.com announced it and so did the nintendo world site.all they did today was random people got an autograph copy of the game and some free stuff at the event.

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    About time there was an event near me! I'll probably be at the Luton one. It's pretty close to where I live; I could probably walk there if I had to :P

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
    Seems Pokémon Centers in Japan have started distributing some fliers which feature Lucario. The leaflet says: "Lucario's Exciting Fair" ( Lucario Waku Waku Fair - ルカリオわくわくフェア), or so it seems. I still don't know yet what kind of event will be held starting May 1st, but maybe they'll distribuite a Lucario or something. Here's a scan of the flier below:

Upcoming Events Information & Events Discussion Thread

That's all I know for now!

Shem

Bored...
    Years
    Can someone give me the info on the Regigigas you need to catch the Regis in platinum? And the TRU shaymin.

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
    Years
    Events in Britain? Cool. Even though I don't live there, I know you guys must be psyched.

Very. XD

Though do the ones in the US stay in every store for the full length of the distribution dates? Because the fact that they move all the time and stay in one location for only that day in the UK is a bit of a disappointment. (particularly when the UK is tiny, compared to the US) Though at least the ones in my local area are on dates I can actually get to them. Its more a small miracle they're actually where I live, for a change. Thought I'd have to go travelling, like I did for the Darkrai one... XD;

But I'll finally be able to get a Shaymin of my own! I'm really looking forward to it. <3

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
    Hey, at least you brittish get some Events. Last time Mexico got one was LOOOONG ago, when they were distribuiting the Mysticticket to the FR/LG/E games to get to Navel Rock (to which I went, =D), so you're lucky. But I can still get them, one way or another, anyway... xD

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    It's really cool that they're doing the same places for a few days, the Bristol one is on the 8th and 11th so I'll probably go to one on one of those days. May as well preorder Platinum while I'm there. I would've thought it would've taken place in Cabot Circus but I suppose the Game there is really too small.

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    Shaymin and Regigigas

Does anyone know if the Japanese Movie Regigigas and the Japanese Movie Shaymin will activate the events in the English Version of Platinum?

Back