• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Upcoming Events Information & Events Discussion Thread

Which game do you plan to get Jirachi on?

• Diamond

Votes: 16 41.0%
  • Pearl

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Platinum

Votes: 27 69.2%
  • I don't plan on getting it

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    According to Filb.de, there is a scheduled Shaymin event from April 25th to May 17th in Germany.

As for the Japanese Regigigas/Shaymin activating the event, I'm actually not sure, but I would assume that it would work, as they're special Event pokemon too.

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    I will attempt it after I complete the game and post here if the Japanese Events activate it in the English Version

Years
    Pokemon Concert
    Ball: Pokeball
    Level: 25
    OT: コンサート
    ID: 10286
    Nature: Jolly
    Holding: Soothe Bell
    Dates: 10/28/06, 11/05/06, 11/12/06, & 12/10/06; Determined by date migrated by Pal-Park

the date of my concert chatot should be at 10/28/06,but the date of my chatot now is at 10/26/2006,is that hacked event?

Toastypk

Baku.
    Years
    Sharing Wonder Cards with friends?

My best online friend doesn't live anywhere near a Toys R Us, and thus missed the Shaymin event. I do live near a Toys R Us though, I got the Wonder Card, but I haven't used it yet.

Seeing as how he and I love Shaymin, there's the option on the Mystery Gift menu, "Get from a friend", which I'm really hoping that you can send your friends the Wonder Cards as well on local wireless, like if you mixed records with someone in RSE and they'd get the events too. My friend has been wanting to send me his DS and game so I could share the Wonder Card with him so he could have Shaymin too, but I wanted to make sure this was possible first. Can you do that?

Zowayix

hi
    Years
    Unfortunately, no.

The only Wonder Card that can be shared at this time is the Japanese Secret Key.

Toastypk

Baku.
    Years
    All I'm really hoping is that Nintendo allows for access to Flower Paradise and the Hall of Origin on more than just Platinum when the event items reach the US... otherwise all this waiting for Diamond's events to start will be for nothing.

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
    Years
    All will come to be known, once the Member's Card and Oak's Letter reach the US. (I'm guessing that the US and Europe will be getting the Item Events, anyway...)

As for this thread, it looks a lot better as a few extra posts in the Events Discussion thread. Please be sure to post any further discussion on Events in that thread. ^^

Merges with Upcoming Events & Events Discussion Thread~

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    Hey,
    I thought i would attempt using a japanese Movie shaymin to see if the Glacidea's flower event would work and it infact did work on my English Platinum, just an update

Years
    I'm sure it's fine, as the person who picked it up from the event man in the Pokemart may have been a couple of days off.

Forci Stikane said:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by de_darkrai Upcoming Events Information & Events Discussion Thread
    could anybody answer my Question please?

The date is what the DS is set at, not specifically the date of the event. Theoretically, a legitimate Concert Chatot can have any date.

The same applies to all DS events thus far.

okae dokie,thanks............

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I just looked at the site again, and it says the 8th the Bristol one is at Cabot Circus? It said Borders at Queen's Road before. If it is now the GAME at Cabot Circus, it's absolutely tiny o.O They won't fit anyone in.

Sonido

阿散井 恋次
    Years
    Pokemon Platinum UK Game Event. Giratina Origin Forme and Shaymin on Diamond/Pearl

game.co.uk said:
    Get down to a participating GAME store now to pre-order your copy of Pokémon Platinum, and begin your search for Giratina! You will also be able to get Shaymin distributed to your copy of Pokémon Diamond or Pearl for the first time ever!

Not only that, but between 4th - 18th April participating GAME Stores across the country will be running events where you can have your face painted, get your balloon Pokémon, and meet some of the Pokémon characters, all in store!*

Plus you'll even be able to battle the legendary Pokémon trainer!*

Also, when you Pre-order Platinum, you get a free Giratina Origin Forme figurine :).

Link - https://www.game.co.uk/pokemonevent/

Kakarotman

Played over 2k hrs of pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2016
    What are some upcoming events? any for the us especially tru?

Back