• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Upcoming Events Information & Events Discussion Thread

Which game do you plan to get Jirachi on?

• Diamond

Votes: 16 41.0%
  • Pearl

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Platinum

Votes: 27 69.2%
  • I don't plan on getting it

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters

Slowking

Live By The Creed
    Years
    Why are there never wi-fi events for diamond and pearl? I have diamond already but I won't buy platinum just for the events, that's just stupid

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
    Years
    The event pokémon tend to be tied into the storyline more with Platinum. The main reason though is probably money. People want the latest-greatest, so access to more features will greatly tempt them into buying the game.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    Ugh, my friend got a Timid Darkrai his first try, with decent IV's. What do I get? Sassy. -_-

I've been SRing all day, getting nothing but crap. At least my Almia Darkrai has good stats.

bluecat

just another day
    Years
    Ok here's a quick and probably silly question. >_>

I got the Wonder Card from Mystery Gift just now, but I haven't gotten the National Dex yet in Platinum. I don't have to rush my game or anything right? The card is all I need to activate the event yes? Never done this before...

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2009
    holy s**t dudes. arceus legit event has been sort of announced. it is just around the corner. holy hell yes. this is to all my legit bros who stuck in there long enough to get the real arceus. hail be to the poke gods.

harig07

Pokemon & SSBB newbie, YGO Pro
    Years
    Whoa Arceus, is that only for HG/SS?
    and what was the Shayman event thingy again, was it for a movie, or yeah, i forgot, the speed form or whatever...
    yeah info please hah.

I got my Shaymin (my only event Pokemon) on my Platinum in January. It was one of those 'to celebrate the release of Platinum in 3 months' things. When I showed up with a Platinum they were falling all over themselves :P

On a different note, the Regigigas event looks pretty...interesting.

Zerrah.

Mauling with Ursaring
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 15, 2018
    Arceus has just been announced on Pokémon USA's official Website. That is all.
    :cer_disbelief: Oh My Gawsh! :cer_giggle: And it says that it will be coming to Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. So that means I can get two? One for Pearl and one for Platinum?! :cer_boogie:

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2009
    Got my Darkrai yesterday:D i didnt think is was gonna be at in europe, but seems it was:D

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2009
    It was in europe so I got my timid darkrai.

If you want a timid darkrai use a pokemon with sycronise.

Simple.

Divine~Deoxys

I got Naive Darkrai.That's good right?It doesn't lower SpA or anything dumb does it??

bluecat

just another day
    Years
    :cer_disbelief: Oh My Gawsh! :cer_giggle: And it says that it will be coming to Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. So that means I can get two? One for Pearl and one for Platinum?! :cer_boogie:

Hahaha, that's a good point! I have two carts too, Diamond and Platinum! Nice! :D

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2010
    im on my platinum and i cant get through the door. it says its impossible to open

i already have the members card..has it come out in north america yet? what do i do

edit; i am talking about darkrai event

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
    im on my platinum and i cant get through the door. it says its impossible to open

i already have the members card..has it come out in north america yet? what do i do

edit; i am talking about darkrai event

you have to go to the sailor's house (the one above the sailor), and talk to the woman, she will ask you to go get a lunar wing from fullmoon island, you have to then talk to the sailor outside and he will take you there, you go to where cresslia waits and click on her, she will flee and leave behind the lunar wing, you then leave the island and return to the house, click on the boy and it will heal him, the inn should then be unlocked.

I had the same trouble

Back