• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Upcoming Events Information & Events Discussion Thread

Which game do you plan to get Jirachi on?

• Diamond

Votes: 16 41.0%
  • Pearl

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Platinum

Votes: 27 69.2%
  • I don't plan on getting it

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters

thegeneticway

"He has kickin' powers"-Trixie
    Years
    I went to Tru and got me 2 Arceus. And then an employee walked upto me and gave me some Stickers and a poster about Pokemon Rumble.

I sticked the stickers on my DS ^^

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Well, it was slightly embarrasing to be the only 20 year old in the store, surrounded by 5-10 year olds. So I was trying not to be.....you know....nerdy.....

Hence "on the down-low."
    Haha gaaaaaawd this is going to be me. ONLY 20 YR OLD IN THE STORE TRYING TO DOWNLOAD A POKEMON. :(

But it's k. I did it for the last Pokemon at TRU, don't even remember what it was. Darkrai?

Sooo.... no one in MN that wants to meet up? D:

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    I need help with the [Oak's Letter] event from a little while ago. I got [Oak's Letter] from it, but I got it shortly before Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days was released, so I never got around to it. Now that I have, I went through that portion of the Victory Road for the first time and when I got to the White Rock, Marley approached but Oak was nowhere to be seen. I tried again several more times, but he never appeared.

BlueShuckle

School Boy
    Years
    I wish I could get the Arceus, but the closest TRU is about 45 minutes away. I hope there will be another release of Arceus for Wi-Fi people.

Giratar

Oops.
    Years
    I wish I could get the Arceus, but the closest TRU is about 45 minutes away. I hope there will be another release of Arceus for Wi-Fi people.
    Oh, gee, I'm sorry.... I really do hope that they will have a second chance Arceus.... I know that they did for Darkrai in D/P, though, so who's to say that they won't do it for the ultra rare Arceus?

I got the event Arceus today on my way back from my haircut (since my haircut-person's building is practically right next to a Toys R Us) and it pwns big time. :D

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    Okay, so either today or tomorrow, I'm going to EB games to get the Arceus.

What is the Arceus event called, like if you were advertising it.
    Would it be TRU Arceus?

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I got 2 Arceuses yesterday; first try, without SRing, I got an Adamant Arceus ^u^

And yes, Haley, it's the TRU Arceus.

Agent Cobalt

Proud U.S. Army Soldier
    Years
    I got two Arceus a few hours ago. I didn't realize I could reset to get different natures. So I'm stuck with a quiet one on Platinum. However I luckily found out I could keep refreshing the game to change the stats. I see a lot of people talking about an adamant one. Is that the most desirable nature for its movepool? It's got Judgment, which is normal. The other moves are from the three dragon mascots. What nature is best to optimize/utilize its potential? I'm going to keep resetting for something desirable.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    ergh wtf.

I went to TRU (EMBARRASSING) and there was no sign up about any sort of downloads or anything. So I left :<

Ick.

Agent Cobalt

Proud U.S. Army Soldier
    Years
    Forget the signs. I got mine all the way at the end of the section. You just need to be in proximity of the signal. Should have tried anyway.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Forget the signs. I got mine all the way at the end of the section. You just need to be in proximity of the signal. Should have tried anyway.
    Yeah, blah, maybe I'll go tomorrow. It was superrrrr busy. And I was like having coke withdrawals.

Diet coke. Mind you.

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2009
    Upcoming Events Information Events Discussion Thread

Please post any upcoming events for your area here. If you are going to attend any of these events, respond to the post. This will allow people to possibly track down others that will be going to the same event. If you are posting an event please place the location, name and date in the title following the existing format. The description should have the address, date, time, and link to the website if there is one.Thanks

Years
    ergh wtf.

I went to TRU (EMBARRASSING) and there was no sign up about any sort of downloads or anything. So I left :<

Ick.
    I went to a TRU and they didnt have the sign either. But I asked the manager or who ever it was i was talking to (was too anxious to get Arceus) and he said that they were giving out Arceus and i got it :D It was funny..my first time

Poke'Girl

The up and coming
    Years
    Question ABOUT TRU arceus

what are his stats... cause i think the one i have may possibly be hacked... but im not sure

the stats are strangely high...

what about the japanese movie event 09 arceus

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    Another question.

Does TRU Arceus come with EV's or does he lack EV's since he's level 100?

All Pokémon start with 0 EVs when you get them, including this one. It's possible to increase them through the use of vitamins, though. However, this limits it to up to 100 EVs in each stat rather than 255.

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    The arcues' stats are usually basic like wen u catch it (like 270 atk or so) with the azure flute.Plus nintendo wants it to be fair the event so they just make their stats for the arcues' mostly the same only the natures are random.

Back