• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Upcoming Events Information & Events Discussion Thread

Which game do you plan to get Jirachi on?

• Diamond

Votes: 16 41.0%
  • Pearl

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Platinum

Votes: 27 69.2%
  • I don't plan on getting it

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters

KJ

Focus!
    Years
    can anyone tell me bout this Target Darkrai, Australia, October 30–November 9, 2008 thats listed on Bulbapedia? its another ALAMOS that says its a pokemon movie in area met. i really would like to get this for my darkrai collection but was just looking to see if anyone knew bout it.

KJ

Focus!
    Years
    well can any of our pc family from the down under maybe happen to get me one of these? if they go to this event.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Huh, a Dragonite event. Good to know, but I thought Toys 'R Us was in pretty bad shape in the states. Well, I think 2 stores near me have shut down. The 3rd store is too far, which means I might actually miss an event, oh noes. It doesn't really matter though. Dragonite isn't special and I still haven't picked up my Darkrai or Deoxys from the dude. u.u

Btw.. Shiny Milotic event? c: *prepares to attack a kid getting one*

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
    I'm going to the Australian Alamos Darkrai event,but,can I get more than 1?

-Neku

Only one per cartridge. So unless you have more than one Diamond or Pearl, you can only get one Darkrai.

People have used another method to get more than one though. It requires 2 D/P's (preferably one of them is one you don't care about) and 2 DS's. First, get the Pokedex and make your way through the game until you have unlocked Mystery Gift and obtain the Darkrai on the useless cartridge. Then, beat your way through the 1st gym (I think that's the requirement to trade) and trade the Darkrai onto your good cartridge. Then reset your useless cartridge and repeat the process. It's a bit time consuming but at least you get more than one Darkrai.

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2008
    The australian darkrai isnt just on one day, its from the 30th of oct to november something, so will i be able to come in on different days and get multiple darkrai's?

i hope so. xD

crap. didnt read above. sorry!

Last edited:

shalashaska

ocelot
    Years
    ok, i wanna know one thing here.

i know that there is a TARGET Darkrai event in the next couple of days in Australia.

BUT

on the Toys 'R' Us website their also advertising a Darkrai Event at the same time??

so would i be able to get one from target and one from Toys 'R' Us?? or are they the same event???

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Are there any WIFI events for DPP that is not the Secret Key?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    The exclusive details for upcoming Dragonite event:
    Day: Saturday & Sunday Nov. 8-9 as CME has already said
    Time: 12-4pm only as CME has already said
    Bring your Nintendo DS and your Pokemon Diamond or Pearl Game Card to Toys "R" US to receive Dragonite! In stores only. Check out the Pokemon area in our Electronics Department!
    Extras: $5 off any DS game with Dragonite and get a free Pokemon Poster!
    Limited Quanties Available.
    This is what I heard in my ads so I found out all this info in the Toys "R" Us ad.

Years
    Upcoming Events Information & Events Discussion Thread

English Shaymin Announced.
    Go to the GTS Journal for proof.

Back