• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Upcoming Events Information & Events Discussion Thread

Which game do you plan to get Jirachi on?

• Diamond

Votes: 16 41.0%
  • Pearl

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Platinum

Votes: 27 69.2%
  • I don't plan on getting it

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
  • Yay, I managed to get two Dragonite wondercards. My Toys R Us had some difficulties setting up the download yesterday, so they promised me that the distribution would be available until 9 PM tonight. My event streak continues.. I just wish the next event would be over wifi. :/

I still have to pick up the Darkrai/Deoxys, but I was collecting all 3 just now to check out Dragonite. Apparently, I just received a dragon with the ivs: 5 / 31 / 31 / 29 / 8 / 29. Bleh, just my luck, to have to SR over this.. <_<;

I still don't believe in shiny gift events, so I'm gonna first try to get a decent Darkrai before worrying about the others..

Ezzo!

conejo.
    Years

• PC Yokohama Pikachu:
    Level: 40
    OT: Yokohama ヨコハマ
    ID: 10108
    Nature: Modest
    Moveset:
    Surf
    Thunder
    Protect
    Item: Shell Bell

Distribution dates: Friday October 10th - ????
    Distribution places: Pokemon Center Yokohama
    Distribution hours: PC Yokohama hours

It's until Nov. 3.

As for WCS Milotic here are the dates and cities.
    They held some conventions on the weekend though for some reason.

October 12. Hyogo
    October 18. Kagoshima
    October 19. Miyagi,Akita,Saitama
    October 26. Chiba,Tokushima

November 1. Fukuoka
    November 2. Shizuoka
    November 3. Niigata
    November 8. Yamaguchi
    November 9. Nagano
    November 23. Yamagata,Shiga
    November 24. Sapporo
    November 30. Fukushima,Kyoto,Tottori

December 6. Aomori,Okinawa
    December 7. Fukui
    December 13. Ishikawa,Wakayama
    December 14. Iwate,Yamanashi,Shimane,Ehime
    December 20. Osaka①
    December 21. Osaka②,Toyama,Kouchi,Kumamoto
    December 23. Saga
    December 27. Tochigi,Aichi,Hiroshima,Ooita

January 10. Mie
    January 11. Kagawa,Miyazaki
    January 12. Ibaraki
    January 17. Kanagawa①
    January 18. Gunma,Tokyo①,Kanagawa②,Nara,Okayama
    January 24. Tokyo②,Gifu,Nagasaki
    January 25. Tokyo③

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Hot member cards get hot fresh member cards!

Now that i got your attention(or not mabye you went to report this noob titled thread) i have stunning news. Straight from serebii.net!
    Hot off the heels of the successful Secret Key giveaway over the WiFi Connection, Nintendo has announced in CoroCoro of another WiFi Event for Platinum players only. From December 1st 2008 to January 15th 2009, you will be able to download the Member's Card over the Mystery Gift over WiFi Connection feature in Pokémon Platinum. This item gives you access to the house in Canalave City. You go to sleep in there and awake on New Moon Island where a level 50 Darkrai takes residence. Once captured, you will also get details about Darkrai's backstory. We'll bring more on these coming to be regular WiFi Connection Events soon
    So yeah. Platinum players get a chance to download off of wifi a member card to acess darkrai's event. Could this mean although we have a movie shaymin as a way to get it that sooner or later we could be getting items such as oaks letter and the azure flute? Discuss!

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Looks like we have a second Wi-Fi event already coming out for Platinum, only this one should be a bit more popular: we'll be able to finally get the Member Card through Wi-Fi Mystery Gift starting December 1st. Right now this is Platinum only, though, so here's hoping that NOA follows suit with D/P.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Oh wow i didnt know there was such a thread. Anyway yeah i believe this to be way more popular. Why do so when by the time the event would be out so would platinum. Oh wait do it for all 3!

Ezzo!

conejo.
    Years
  • I can't wait for the Membership Card event for Pokemon Platinum.
    It'll be cool to get it over Wi-Fi, instead of having to go to Japan or something, lol.

Heracross and Gamefreak Psyduck giveaways from GTS?
    Lol, I never got one. xD
    Did anyone here ever get a chance to get one?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Heracross and Gamefreak Psyduck giveaways from GTS?
    Lol, I never got one. xD
    Did anyone here ever get a chance to get one?

Sure, a lot of people have them. Of course, if you're talking about legitimate ones, then probably not, no.

...That counts as an "upcoming" event? Am I missing something here...?

ddogg1212

Cherish Ball KING
    Years
  • color me evil, you took the info on the distribution dates for the milotics from www.pokevents.tk , please source the site.

PC Yokohama Pikachu:
    Level: 40
    OT: Yokohama ヨコハマ
    ID: 10108
    Nature: Modest
    Moveset:
    Surf
    Thunder
    Protect
    Item: Shell Bell

Distribution dates: Friday October 10th - ????
    Distribution places: Pokemon Center Yokohama
    Distribution hours: PC Yokohama hours

It's until Nov. 3.

As for WCS Milotic here are the dates and cities.
    They held some conventions on the weekend though for some reason.

October 12. Hyogo
    October 18. Kagoshima
    October 19. Miyagi,Akita,Saitama
    October 26. Chiba,Tokushima

November 1. Fukuoka
    November 2. Shizuoka
    November 3. Niigata
    November 8. Yamaguchi
    November 9. Nagano
    November 23. Yamagata,Shiga
    November 24. Sapporo
    November 30. Fukushima,Kyoto,Tottori

December 6. Aomori,Okinawa
    December 7. Fukui
    December 13. Ishikawa,Wakayama
    December 14. Iwate,Yamanashi,Shimane,Ehime
    December 20. Osaka①
    December 21. Osaka②,Toyama,Kouchi,Kumamoto
    December 23. Saga
    December 27. Tochigi,Aichi,Hiroshima,Ooita

January 10. Mie
    January 11. Kagawa,Miyazaki
    January 12. Ibaraki
    January 17. Kanagawa①
    January 18. Gunma,Tokyo①,Kanagawa②,Nara,Okayama
    January 24. Tokyo②,Gifu,Nagasaki
    January 25. Tokyo③

All of this info is from www.pokevents.tk
    please source the website.

Last edited:

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
  • Nintendo Zone Pikachu:
    Level: 20
    Ball: Cherish
    OT (probably, not confirmed): NZone
    ID (again, probably, nothing's confirmed): 11148 (some say 11278)
    Nature: Random, probably (or more likely Hardy)
    Moveset: (This is confirmed by Nintendo)
    Present
    Thundershock
    Quick Attack
    Tail Whip
    Item (also confirmed): Light Ball

Distribution dates: Friday November 14th (Some sources say) - ????
    Distribution places: Nintendo World Store, at the New Nintendo Zone
    Distribution hours: NWS hours (I think)

For more information, visit this page: https://www.nintendo.com/whatsnew/detail/waUaocRmskcPG27usK_1E6n3eIx4jE_9

I just posted what I know of the New NZone Pika. If anyone knows more confirmed stuff, let me know. The 2008 Events list from Bulbapedia says that this Pika will be released on Nov. 27, but the Official Nintendo page doesn't state any dates.

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2013
    I gave her the info ;)
    Lol.

Did anyone get the Nintendo World Pikachu here?

It's been banned from this site. You can see the thread at the top of the page for more info.

The rules sticky in the trade forum says there's been reliable information on certain events being able to be shiny. Does anyone know what this reliable information is, and why the event list still says none of the events can be shiny besides RUBY/SAPHIRE Zigzagoon?

EDIT: On an unrelated note, is there any way I can get this "Notice" at the top of the page that says "post more!" removed?

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
  • It's been banned from this site. You can see the thread at the top of the page for more info.

The rules sticky in the trade forum says there's been reliable information on certain events being able to be shiny. Does anyone know what this reliable information is, and why the event list still says none of the events can be shiny besides RUBY/SAPHIRE Zigzagoon?

EDIT: On an unrelated note, is there any way I can get this "Notice" at the top of the page that says "post more!" removed?

random, the one Sky Forme means is the Nintendo Zone Pikachu, whose Info I posted. We all know the Nintendo Power Pikachu's banned. And we all read why. Thanks.

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
  • No prob, CME. I'll be up to news and see if I can confirm more stuff later on. Now the only thing left to update if that list in the Trade Corner.

(About time someone called me "Lugia")

New Edit: Seems that NZone Pikachu won't be out 'till the 27th, so the ID will probably be 11278, if said case was true. Here are Nintendo's instructions on how to Download that Pikachu: https://www.nintendo.com/bin/-dxDH56oPrX6BdPAFin6XVieya2QM7yU/AzYwvK828vrCpbT-WZeJJqTmL1_U_FGd.pdf

And if you haven't seen that page, here's a picture of the Official NZone Pikachu Wonder Card:
    Upcoming Events Information & Events Discussion Thread

Last edited:

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Hmm not an event of sorts but an easter egg for the lucky platinum importers. When you go to the wifi club thingymabob thats in the pokecenter 3rd door you could acually be lucky to enter in a super cool mew room! I know i know not that special but pretty cool. I wonder what other online events ninty is going to make like this.

Back