• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Upcoming Events Information & Events Discussion Thread

Which game do you plan to get Jirachi on?

• Diamond

Votes: 16 41.0%
  • Pearl

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Platinum

Votes: 27 69.2%
  • I don't plan on getting it

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
Years
  • Upcoming Events Information & Events Discussion Thread

Shaymin, another accidental revealing?
    Yes, this is English, and REAL. Der.
    I got it from the Target Website, Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Adventures Volume 4.
    Release is set to be February Twenty-something I believe. Maybe around the Shaymin Event anyone?

MadnugA01x

Random Trainer from Johto
    Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2016
    Upcoming Events Information & Events Discussion Thread

Shaymin, another accidental revealing?
    Yes, this is English, and REAL. Der.
    I got it from the Target Website, Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Adventures Volume 4.
    Release is set to be February Twenty-something I believe. Maybe around the Shaymin Event anyone?

Hm, maybe the Sheimi event will be on Target instead of TRU, but not for certain, but this does look close around a US Sheimi event for us =)
    and if there is a sheimi event, there is bound to be a Regigigas event after the Sheimi event(remember the ALAMOS Darkrai, then the Gamestp Deoxys anyone?) Happy for all Pokemon Fans yes?

About the Picture you supplied us, Sheimi looks happy and scared at the same time to me 0.o

MadnugA01x

Random Trainer from Johto
    Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2016
    OMG, That's terrific(i went straight to the site after reading mence's post), that Target Theory is most likely one of the candidates of the Event Shaymin along with TRU and Gamestop

Back