• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Upcoming Events Information & Events Discussion Thread

Which game do you plan to get Jirachi on?

• Diamond

Votes: 16 41.0%
  • Pearl

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Platinum

Votes: 27 69.2%
  • I don't plan on getting it

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    There is an event for the pokemon Shaymin that you can download for both versions of DP at all Toys R US stores starting Feburary 8 -14, which has been announced in facebook by Toys R US

MadnugA01x

Random Trainer from Johto
    Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2016
    Wait, any word if the TRU Shaymin can turn into Skymin?
    All Shaymin (even non-legit ones) can turn into Skymin as long as you hav the Glacidea Flower in your Platinum cart. Anyone hav any ideas of why Yokohama has alot of Pikachu's being distributed over there? lol

MadnugA01x

Random Trainer from Johto
    Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2016
    Because Yokohama rocks.

I don't know, I don't live in Japan nor can I read Japanese so I have no idea.
    That's tru(about Yokohama rox). shall we count the pikachu events that took place over at Yokohama? lol jk

Does anyone else think that the January 29th mystery Pokemon would be Shaymin?

Years
  • It may be a Regigigas, but Shaymin is definitely supposed to come from February 8 to 14. Regigigas was SUPPOSED to come before, but I guess not. Regigigas will be at Toys R Us as well.

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2011
    odds are the Shaymin is a give out not like oak's letter you'll be given a Shaymin, that would suck i rather catch the thing but it would be lvl 30 not 50

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2013
    odds are the Shaymin is a give out not like oak's letter you'll be given a Shaymin, that would suck i rather catch the thing but it would be lvl 30 not 50

There'd be no point in releasing Oak's Letter for D/P, since they modified how the event Key Items work in Platinum. IF they get released for outside-of-Japan, expect it to be after Platinum s released.

Apparently, TOYS R US Facebook page took down the Shaymin event. I also saw a poster over at Smogon saying he's a TRU employee and said there will be a Regigias event in March, but at this point, anything besides Shaymin's release is a rumor.

Years
  • Well, the Regigigas was SUPPOSED to occur before Shaymin, but instead, it's not. You can count that that is all real.
    And yeah, they closed it, but there are still poster pictures out there.
    Upcoming Events Information & Events Discussion Thread

rxpapi12

Metal Gear....
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2009
    when was the last time their was an event at the nintendo world.....?

Back