• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: ur mcscused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    I'm making spaghetti tonight! I can never get enough of spaghetti and pasta in general. :D

I love making spaghetti! You have so much freedom with the sauce and it's fairly quick and simple. :)

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Spaghetti is one of the few types of pasta that I like.

Also kinder chocolate is my life force. Why the heck is it banned in America?

Electricbluewolf

Bᴇ pıɟɟǝɹǝuʇ
    Years
  • I found shopping in the cities you get those weird chocolate shops, I found some chocolate pasta (that you cook as pasta) and white chocolate horseradish. Why do that to beloved chocolate D:

I'm having pizza tonight, following the Italian route going on

Years
  • Because chocolate and spaghetti are awesome :D
    Are you sure about that? xD
    ur mcscused.

As much as I like both chocolate and spaghetti separately, I would never want to eat them together. :x

I feel like maybe we should make a separate food discussion megathread, but food topics that aren't in the DCC usually don't have a lot of user conversation. People just tend to list what they like/don't like and leave.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    day 4547

we're still talking about food.

(this should actually be accurate, i did the math)

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • Are you sure about that? xD
    ur mcscused.

As much as I like both chocolate and spaghetti separately, I would never want to eat them together. :x

I feel like maybe we should make a separate food discussion megathread, but food topics that aren't in the DCC usually don't have a lot of user conversation. People just tend to list what they like/don't like and leave.

I did not mean them together obviously. :P

I found shopping in the cities you get those weird chocolate shops, I found some chocolate pasta (that you cook as pasta) and white chocolate horseradish. Why do that to beloved chocolate D:

Ugh why

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • I actually don't think that chocolate and spaghetti would be such a bad combo. I mean sure, the thought of it may seem unusual, but I don't think the taste of it would be bad persay.

pkmin3033

I thought hating everything was a requirement for posting in here?

Galho

Morning Bell
    Years
  • I love making spaghetti! You have so much freedom with the sauce and it's fairly quick and simple. :)

How do you make it so your avatar always changes when you refresh? Like i was gonna put up a Kid A avatar and then i thought to myself oh he already has it im gonna put in a king of limbs one and then i refreshed again and i saw you had a king of limbs one and i thought to myself IS THIS GUY CONNECTED TO MY BRAIN? Then yeah i refreshed again and realised you had something to change the avatars everytime someone refreshes!

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    How do you make it so your avatar always changes when you refresh? Like i was gonna put up a Kid A avatar and then i thought to myself oh he already has it im gonna put in a king of limbs one and then i refreshed again and i saw you had a king of limbs one and i thought to myself IS THIS GUY CONNECTED TO MY BRAIN? Then yeah i refreshed again and realised you had something to change the avatars everytime someone refreshes!

Magic :)

I guess I'm avatar hogging as far as music albums go huh... :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back