• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen US Darkrai will soon be obtainable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2008
    -runs in- i have the best -tripped- -falls on face- ouch... X_X
    ah well, someone beat me to it!
    YAY! english darkrai! though i wonder how they're going to do it...alot of people have hacked the DSes might have a problem if they register two membership pass events...
    Direct mystery gift would be the best.
    i think that's how they did the Manaphy. (i couldn't make it to the event sadly. though i got mine off ranger so it wasn't that big of a deal.)
    june 31st and May 1st are the set dates.
    hmm so now we all play teh waiting game... =/

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    -runs in- i have the best -tripped- -falls on face- ouch... X_X
    ah well, someone beat me to it!
    YAY! english darkrai! though i wonder how they're going to do it...alot of people have hacked the DSes might have a problem if they register two membership pass events...
    Direct mystery gift would be the best.
    i think that's how they did the Manaphy. (i couldn't make it to the event sadly. though i got mine off ranger so it wasn't that big of a deal.)
    june 31st and May 1st are the set dates.
    hmm so now we all play teh waiting game... =/

Their not hacking their DSes their hacking their D/P save file. And direct download is the worst because then we can't get legit Shiny Darkrais. I seriously hope m.vit was playing a joke because I want a Shiny Darkrai!

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    or for those of you who dont wanna get embarresed just say you are doing this for your sister/brother/cousin/neighbor/kid you babysit

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    If it's a gift, why is it that you can't get a Shiny? I remember during the Manaphy event that you could soft-reset for IVs, so shouldn't shininess also be possible?

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    If it's a gift, why is it that you can't get a Shiny? I remember during the Manaphy event that you could soft-reset for IVs, so shouldn't shininess also be possible?

AC, I honestly don't know, I only received a direct download twice. If it is direct download I suppose I will keep SRing for shininess.

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    It's where the Pokemon is downloaded directly to your cart via Wireless Mystery Gift. You can pick it up at any Pokemart once you do.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2008
    Awesome no more waiting! I'll probably buy the movie right after I get darkrai. Just got to figure out if the toy r us near me will be distributing it.

DaiLinn

Furry for Lucario
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2010
    It's really sad, that I'm disappointed I'm going to be in JAPAN when this happens... T_T I want ooooone.

Edit:
    I also wanna say, if anyone's willing to get me one (I don't have anything rare to offer, unless I catch a shiny between now and then, sorry) please PM me and I'd love you forever. ;_;

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
    Well, it's not going to be a direct download, it is indeed going to be the distribution of the Membership card, heres' a quote from joystiq.com:

Those whose hearts and pokeballs perked up upon seeing that teasing title will be happy to know that the heretofore uncatchable Darkrai, of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl fame, will be made quite catchable come the weekend of May 31 - June 1, when participating Toys R' Us stores will digitally distribute the inn key required to reach said public enemy no. 491.

Years
    ok um.. were do we find out which toys r us's are doing the event
    cuz i live in montreal and i dont think they will
    is there like a site?
    oh and if it isnt were i live
    id would be sick if someone can get it for me.. i can give u like phiones or legends
    or if ur just really nice : D

Years
    Can't wait! anyone know if its going to given? or like some people are saying you have to "catch" it? im new to diamond/pearl (last pokemon game played was yellow) and i played my nieces copy of diamond and rushed out and bought a DS and diamond.. game is super addictive

.:The_Lost_Realm:.

~ Will be away, Be back soon
    Years
    Well, it's not going to be a direct download, it is indeed going to be the distribution of the Membership card, heres' a quote from joystiq.com:

There is no confirmation that they are giving away the Membership Pass as of yet. It doesn't even say what they are doing. Therefore it's still unconfirmed until Pokemon.com states the method.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    So I'm confused on one thing; what does everyone mean by it'll be given on a membership card? Does that mean you have to be a member of Toys R Us or something, or do you mean an in-game card giving you access to the Inn? (I wondered what that place was for...now if only we knew what Mr. Backlot was hiding..)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back