• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen US Darkrai will soon be obtainable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DSLitegamer1994

look into my eye
    Years
    The Toy R US that i go is 15mins away when the event comes out my cousin and I are going,i have one Diaond and two Pearls so i'll be eventually getting 3 TRU darkrai.

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
    So I just called the 3 closest Toys R Us stores near me and all of them said that there are no scheduled events. I remember that shortly before the manaphy event, Toys R Us.com posted the manaphy on the home page and one of the Toys R Us did have the manaphy event. So I was wondering, has anyone else tried calling their Toys R Us?

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    The closest Toys 'R' Us stores to me are several hours away... and I can't get my parents to go. When the Manaphy event was going on, I was only about 40 minutes away from a Toys 'R' Us store, but my parents didn't want to drive "out of the way". I guess I'll wait until it comes out, then trade something to someone at the community for it...

Supreme Dirt

used Petal Dance
    Years
    • Age 32
    • o3o
    • Seen Dec 4, 2014
    If it's the Membership Card, does anyone have any qualms about me using my friends ARDS to get it? Because I checked, and my local Toys R Us doesn't have the event...

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    Yeah, this thread is just a spam pit now. I'll go ahead and close this.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back