• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen US Darkrai will soon be obtainable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    So I'm confused on one thing; what does everyone mean by it'll be given on a membership card? Does that mean you have to be a member of Toys R Us or something, or do you mean an in-game card giving you access to the Inn? (I wondered what that place was for...now if only we knew what Mr. Backlot was hiding..)

The membership card is the key you use to get to the hotel, to get Darkrai. I really hope it's not this, because then anybody could use AR and pass it off as real.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    It most likely that they will give you a Mem. Card than Darkrai itself. And I presume that Nintendo will let you experience on how to obtain one, rather than giving one away which is kinda boring.

Years
    all you "older" people worried about going to the event are just silly. I'm 31 years old and I will proudly be near the front of the line obtaining darkrai for 4 hours, maybe 8 if i can get back down on sunday.

As a note, not sure how many I will be able to obtain, but i WILL be getting quite a few. I have 4 game carts myself, my son and wife both have 1 each so we'll have at least 6, and I plan to find a way to get far more than that. Anyone who is in need of them please PM me after the event (if you PM me before i may forget) and i'll be happy to give you one.

Years
    i think that it will be good to get the mem.pass because then u can go to the island and stuff
    otherwise its always locked and stuff
    and can someone pm me bout how to find out which toys r us's are doing it?

Years
    Only way to know which TRU's are doing it is to call them and speak to their event coordinators. Being this far out it is likely they won't have a clue what you are talking about. I had to wait till the week of the TRU manaphy event before they knew if they would be hosting it or not.

Years
    all you "older" people worried about going to the event are just silly. I'm 31 years old and I will proudly be near the front of the line obtaining darkrai for 4 hours, maybe 8 if i can get back down on sunday.

As a note, not sure how many I will be able to obtain, but i WILL be getting quite a few. I have 4 game carts myself, my son and wife both have 1 each so we'll have at least 6, and I plan to find a way to get far more than that. Anyone who is in need of them please PM me after the event (if you PM me before i may forget) and i'll be happy to give you one.
    Yeah i don't understand why older people are "scared" im 23 and im strolling down to toys'r'us to get one the day they do it

i guess some people are just um.. whats the word im looking for, insecure?

I just want to know how this works, do we have to catch it? do we just get it?

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
    Yeah i don't understand why older people are "scared" im 23 and im strolling d
    own to toys'r'us to get one the day they do it

i guess some people are just um.. whats the word im looking for, insecure?

I just want to know how this works, do we have to catch it? do we just get it?

No one knows if Darkrai will be given away via Direct Download or Membership Pass. Rumors have been flying around of another TRU event and others of the Membership Pass. But since pokemon.com gave no further details of the event, they will stay rumors for now.

Supreme Dirt

used Petal Dance
    Years
    • Age 32
    • o3o
    • Seen Dec 4, 2014
    US Darkrai will soon be obtainable.

Yes that's right, US Darkrai will soon be available.​

It's been said on Pokemon.com, participating Toys R' Us stores will release an US Version of Darkrai on May 31 and June 1 to Diamond and Pearl users this year. It's method is unknown though. It could release it as Darkrai directly or the Membership Card.

This will stop people from asking "When and where is this 'thing' gonna be released outside Japan?!"

We'll expect more details soon.

Source:
    Pokemon.com

Not Canada?!?!?
    *cries* WHHHHYYY?!?!?
    We're important too!!!

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I hope there's one for the UK sometime. There's a Toys R Us about 15 mins away from me and I don't care if anyone see's me in there, whenever a lesson gets cancelled I go in there and play on the DS XD I'm not gonna go into the "WE'RE ALWAYS IGNORED!" thing (which we are haha) I'll just be happy for you Americans and be patient.

Madara Uchiha

1017 BRICK SQUAD ******
    Years
    US Darkrai will soon be obtainable.

Yes that's right, US Darkrai will soon be available.​

It's been said on Pokemon.com, participating Toys R' Us stores will release an US Version of Darkrai on May 31 and June 1 to Diamond and Pearl users this year. It's method is unknown though. It could release it as Darkrai directly or the Membership Card.

This will stop people from asking "When and where is this 'thing' gonna be released outside Japan?!"

We'll expect more details soon.

Source:
    Pokemon.com
    us an ar its much easier who cares if you hack to get pokemon thiere still special nobody what anybody says

Valarauca

I > U for all real values of U
    Years
    lucky me I got peral yesterday, so i have a month to get my dex in order, how hard should that be?

Supreme Dirt

used Petal Dance
    Years
    • Age 32
    • o3o
    • Seen Dec 4, 2014
    It cannot be soft-resetted. The shininess is set by the event. They use coding to make the IVs random, but the non-shininess is set.
    *sobs* but no Canada? Come on! We're not even on another continent, like England and Australia. WE'VE NEVER GOTTEN AN EVENT.
    I want a freaking Pokemon Center Toronto (or whatever).

Hypntick

Wobbuffet!
    Years
    Glad it's going to be noon til 4 pm, hopefully it doesn't take me longer than 2 hours to get it, otherwise then i'll just have to miss it. Some of us work on weekends =(

Supreme Dirt

used Petal Dance
    Years
    • Age 32
    • o3o
    • Seen Dec 4, 2014
    Glad it's going to be noon til 4 pm, hopefully it doesn't take me longer than 2 hours to get it, otherwise then i'll just have to miss it. Some of us work on weekends =(

I feel your pain. Work is a horrible thing. Except the money part.

Years
    so no canada?
    I WISH THERE WAS A POKEMON CENTER MONTREAL AND TORONTO AND VANCOUVER
    cmon were the most important cities in canada
    especialy montreal

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    So it will be first ever legit shiny Darkrai, if its the island one? I'd love to have one of those. I'd trade a movie Darkrai for the Toys R' Us one, when it comes out.

Jappio

Prophet of Lightning
    Years
    Can't wait for this. Another step closer to having a full dex, with nothing but legit (Deoxys, you better have another giveaway, because I missed the first time around =( ). I must remember to get there earlier than I have in the past, the line can get a little long.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back