• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Vale Institute of Magic (M) (OOC/SU)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
  • @Dualik: First, there will be two classes in each IC day, 1 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon. How these classes will be structured will be revealed during the announcement later on in the IC day. As for your second set of questions, not really, plausibly, definitely. And yes to your last question ;)

@Demonic: Patience, it's a holiday weekend over here in the USA. It's not too uncommon for it to be a little slow.

@Ziposaki: Go ahead and post whenever you feel like it. GoldenRayquaza must be having some problems or something, but I'm sure you're tired of waiting (I know I am).

@Zeta, Perplexity, & Dualik: I've been running back and forth between families over the last two/three days, but once I get enough time to really sit down I'll get my posts out. I should have some time tomorrow, but I won't know till then.

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2020
    Grahhhh. What should I post about? I needed him to respond to a question my character had. Should I make some excuse about why to cancel or something?

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2020
    That was actually pretty much my idea, except Nicholas was getting hit instead. Aris probably makes more sense though; everyone's pretty much chilling in the infirmary anyways.

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    Speaking of, Shion will be watching NPCs kick each other's asses if anyone needs something else to do.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
    Years
  • ^That sounds like the best solution so far. 2x the hilarity and 2x the KO, what more could you ask for? fireworks, maybe?

Anyways, I'm busy making a joint post, if anyone is curious of my current whereabouts.

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2020
    Because Nicholas has trained with air for two years and could probably dodge it. And I've already started the post and am too lazy to change it. Who's in the infirmary again? Zane and Indigo and Christian?

Songbird

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    Training has nothing on a surprise boulder chunk from nowhere. Shion trained a helluva lot longer than Gassy and she still would've been hit—Gassy has no reason to not be hit, and any excuse he could make up to have avoided one that was launched at him is total BS.

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2020
    I mean, there is also the fact Nicholas is facing the fields and could probably see it. Also I'm lazzzyyyyy. I already typed it up. And besides, Nicholas getting hit means he's getting sent to the infirmary as well and Aris is going to feel bad and have a need to interact with him,which means absolutely nothing's changed.

Songbird

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    High speed boulder chunk. It's like shrapnel. I shouldn't have to emphasize how much you would be screwed more than once, and I've done it at least twice now. xD

But yeah, might be a good idea to avoid interaction, and now Gassy has to feel bad that he couldn't protect Mary from the shrapnel-rock; he must live with the shame, or die with his honor intact. Anyone got a tanto he can use, or are we going to make someone cut off his head?

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • Gonna be a little bit 'distant' for a while. Mam's been taken into intensive care for meningitus, I'll still be around though don't you worry about that, just probably not as much.

Colony

Years
  • Zane, Indigo, and Christian are in the infirmary, but Christian is pretty much comatose.

Thanks for the heads-up Demonic.

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2020
    There, Aris has been conked out by a flying rock and has woken up in the infirmary. She's a pretty light sleeper or something.

Master_Bait

にょろーん~
    Years
  • EDIT: first of all, i want to apologize (i think) since i havent posted this earlier last year. I have completely forgotten about this, and i was honestly surprised when i checked again and there were four slots available, and one was Wind. Well, cant let a chance go to waste again. It's finally finished (maybe. A few cracks here and there, but here it is)

Also, I renamed Ethan Cross to Aizen Alseif. Another Ethan Cross already existed on another RP, so renaming was needed.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Colony

Years
  • Yep, should that SU be accepted it'll fill the final spot. Reservations can not be made for the final spot, but I wouldn't worry about losing out due to competition. One thing that I can already tell needs to be changed is that you have four spells. Please reevaluate which three you would like to keep. Be honest, storm sphere was inspired by Naruto, wasn't it?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back