• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Valenica Academy: Curse of the Moonstone PG-15

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
    ((OOC: Only when people are idiots. ^^ Anyways, why is Aradessa coughing out a lung?))

Miharu rolled her eyes at Aradessa's attempt of saying she's fine. "Oh yes, people who are fine start coughing up a lung. And they say that I am difficult." Miharu took out a water bottle from her backpack and raised it to Aradessa's lips. "Drink, slowly. Breathe while doing so. Do not gulp a lot down at once. Small sips. If it does not help, let me know. You feel a burning, yes? It could be caused by inhaling to much ash from the volcano."

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
    (OCC: The volcano smoke and ash.)

I looked at Miharu and shook my head, 'yes'. I toke the water bottle did what she said, breathing slowly. I could feel the cold water soothing my aching throat.

After a couple minutes, I handed it back to her. I was able to smile slightly. "Thank you."

"Ok, she's ok now so I need you both to leave now."The man said.

I swallowed and said."I don't think I can walk yet. I still feel woosy. You wouldn't want me to fall and hurt myself would you? Then you'd have some legal issues on your hands. Are you ready to deal with that?"

The man groaned, rubbing his eyes with his hand. He growled."As soon as your up to it go back to your dorms!"

Then he walked off mumbling to himself.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
    ((OOC: So I was right. xO I must be psychic.))

Miharu rolled her eyes as the guy left. "I really hate imbeciles like them. It is a shame that the world is full of them. Anyways, I am guessing I was right about the volcanic ash. So, I almost die from blood loss, we have two people from the group passed out, and you practically cough up a lung from ash. What is next? Oh, Entei, you can come out now."

Entei came out of the forest. Are you alright, Aradessa?

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
    (OCC: Yeah.)

I sighed as the man walked away.

I listened to Miharu and then looked around."The others! Are they ok?"

They are fine. Mizushima Miharu hid them from sight. How are you Aradessa?

I looked over at Entei."I'm fine now, I promise. Please don't worry it was just from the ash and smoke."

Entei nodded. As you wish Aradessa.

I slowly and carefully pulled myself to my feet. Entei nudged his head under my arm for more balance.

"Thank you,"I said to Entei and then looked at Alicia, who was still knocked out cold."What do we do with her?"

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
    ((OOC: The reason Alicia wasn't assassinated? I should probably have LoveOverDeath's approval, and she isn't going to be here for another...day? few more days? I'm not exactly sure. And practically no one else has been RPing except for you and me. XD))

Miharu stood up. "Use her for information. After all, if she had captured Elena and the other princess, it means that she is an enemy of the group. Perhaps we should torture her, although it should not take much for her to tell us what we need to know. Assuming, she is not assassinated, of course."

Miharu paused as if waiting for something. When nothing happened for a few minutes, she raised an eyebrow. "Usually when I say something like that, it happens. I wonder why?"

Miharu then proceeded to drag the three from the bush. "Where shall we meet? Not the dorm rooms, it is too obvious. If only there was some Room of Requirement. Sadly, that does not exist in the real world..." Miharu blinked. "We should all recuperate. Tomorrow, I think we have classes. Or perhaps it is the next day, I am not sure. Entei, I have contacted an acquittance of mine who lives in the area. You will be close by, enough so we can contact you if we are in some need of help. Or if you want to help us free other legendary pokemon."

I would like to participate in helping to free my legendary brothers and sisters.

Miharu nodded, before blinking. "I have just realized this, every time we have been caught near the volcano, we have been told it is off-limits and we were to leave. However, they had never asked for our names in order for them to give us detention or punish us. Why is that? Is it because they already know our names, or is it because of some strange other reason? Maybe they are just idiots and forgot..."

Years
    "I am really getting tired of being called 'princess'." I slowly stand up, holding my head. Reaching into my jacket paocket, I withdraw a small metal case. I open it, pull a toothpick out of it, and put it in the corner of my mouth. Putting away the case, I turn my attention towards Miharu.

"Okay. My head hurts, so I'm gonna run over what happened out loud and you're gonna listen. I followed that one chick, who I see is now tied up. Nice. She ambushed me, hit me twice, and tied me up in that room. I experience an odd sensation, like flying, and that was probably me being carried here. There was a lot of talking, which I understood little of. Now I'm awake. Stop calling me a princess. I'm a guy. Want proof?"

I turn away, now facing Entei. I calmly turn back. "What is that?"

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
    ((OCC: True, she did bring her to the rp. I wonder why nobody else has posted.)

"Oh, you woke up."I smiled at him."That's Entei. He was trapped in the volcano."

"I don't know about assassinating her Miharu. We just need what she knows."

"Yeah, let's regroup tomorrow. Good bye Entei."I said walking over to him. Although it was hard, I still hugged him.

We will see each other again Aradessa.

"Good, I'll keep you to your word."I said and thrn helped Adam to his feet."He's in the same dorms as me. I'll drop him at his dorm. Night." We start to walk away.

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
    Miharu sighed as they left. "I did not say anything about us or myself assassinating her." She heard muffled noises from Alicia. It seems that she was awake. Miharu smiled sweetly at Alicia. "You are going to tell me everything you know..."

---

Miharu licked some blood off of her hands. It seems that Alicia, who is still alive, gave Elena some sort of drug that would make her asleep for a while longer. Alicia thought Elena as a threat and did what she did. Also, Alicia wasn't high in the food chain and as such, she didn't know much about anything. The thing that she did knew firmed Miharu's analysis of her book. The enemy had captured all of the legendary pokemon in existence, although Alicia didn't know if they had captured Arceus or not.

Miharu sighed. This is going to be troublesome.

She carried Elena to her dorm room, letting out her skitty in order to ask for the key. The skitty was concerned for Elena, but allowed Miharu inside. Miharu tucked Elena in her bed and then left. She didn't need to be there. Miharu then went to her own dorm room and decided to sleep. She laid down on the covers and the darkness claimed her.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
    I helped Adam to his dorm and layied him on his bed.

"Hopefully he wakes up soon."I said covering him up and then leaving, closing the door behind me.

I walked to my room and opened the door. As soon as I did I heard light snoring. Must be my roomate. I tip toed into the room and quietly shut the door. I glanced at the other bed, the person's back was to me. I could only see some black hair sticking out of the covers.

I quietly got ready for bed and then layied down. I closed my eyes but sleep wouldn't come.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
    Miharu blinked her eyes awake and looked at the clock. It was two hours since she fell asleep, less that usual, but not abnormal. She usually only gets four hours of sleep, less in stressful situations. She glanced next to her, seeing the bed was empty. Odd, considering she was sure that she had a dorm mate. If she didn't, it was better. Her head did feel slightly foggy though, so Miharu decided to go for a swim. Even though the water was probably cold, she usually felt more awake when she swam. It was also a good relaxer.

Miharu grabbed her pokeballs, put on a swimsuit, a bikini though it wasn't skimpy, put some clothes about the bikini, got a towel, and left the dorm. She didn't need to be quiet. It was early evening, so she still had a right. It wasn't even nine yet and the students were supposed to be in bed lights out at ten. Of course, Miharu wasn't planning on following that rule, but still. It wouldn't do good if she got expelled or suspended or whatever disciplinary acts they do in boarding schools. She walked down to the beach, stripped to her bikini, and started to swim. She left her pokeball belt on. After all, if a pokemon attacked her, they wouldn't be of any use on the shore. And so, she started to swim.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
    I finally gave up on sleeping and snuck out of my room. I wasn't going to go back to the volcano, too many guards. So I decided to walk in the forest.

The forest wasn't dark or cold. The sunlight came down in streaks of golen yellow and it was a little humid. I glanced up as I walked. Every once and awhile there would be a gap in between leaves, so I could see the sky. The sky was a dark blue. It had streaks of orange running through it.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
    ((OOC: The person that wanted a connection with Suicune? Yeah, no need to worry. Miharu is going to be trapped along with Suicune. So, you can use your awesome connection to help save them both. XD))

As Miharu continued swimming, she wondered if Suicune was really in an underwater cave. Although she probably wouldn't be able to hold her breathe longer than three minutes if she was pushing it, it probably wouldn't be enough to be able to check the cave out. Although, Gyarados is a fast swimmer. She might try it when she had the proper equipment. Then again, they all would have to try it. Plus, she wasn't even sure where this "underwater" cave is. She knew of its existence, however.

She saw a few water pokemon swimming in the water, most of them sleeping. She tried not to disturb them and the pokemon ignored her as long as she wasn't coming too close to their territory, family, or young ones. She blinked when she felt like water was binding her. Making her unable to move her arms and legs. She was running out of air, she couldn't breathe, and she blacked out.

---

Miharu woke up, slightly surprised and was able to breathe. She was on a cave floor, her pokemon still with her. She didn't thought that she would be able to breathe again, let alone see her pokemon. She wondered if this was the cave that Suicune was in. It was cold and as she was just wearing a bikini (and wet), she shivered. She hope she wouldn't get sick. It probably would not be pleasant.

She saw one walkway and started to walk through it, letting out Dragonair as she walked. Dragonair went into the trance again and started flying through different caves. Miharu ran after Dragonair, and Dragonair stopped at a cave.

And right in front of them was Suicune.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
    I wasn't watching what I was doing and tripped over a fallen log. I gasped ready to hit the hard ground but I didn't. Instead I landed on something soft and warm. As I went to look at what it was I heard growling. I had landed on a sleeping Arcanine!

"Nice Arcanine,"I said slowly stepping backwards. This must have angered the Arcanine more because it jumped up and bared its teeth.

"Shh, I'm not here to hurt you,"I said softly still backing up."Oof." My back was against a tree.

I quickly grabbed a pokeball from my belt. Please be Pikachu, please. I touched the center button and the pokeball grew. Then I touched the button again and it opened. In a bright red flash of light, Puppet stood between the Arcanine and I.

"Shup?"Puppet asked looking around.

The Arcanine didn't give Puppet time to think it slammed itself into him. Shuppet wasn't expecting it so he was knocked to the ground.

"Puppet use Night Shade!"I cried.

Puppet shook a little and then an erie black light came from his body. Arcanine howled in pain as it stepped back. After a minute of recovering from the shock Arcanine came charging after Shuppet again. Arcanine opened its mouth to fire a flamethrower. It didn't get a change to attack, a large fire ball came from behind me. The fire ball smoked Arcanine in the side and it ran away like a dog with its tail between its legs.

Are you ok Aradessa?

I looked behind me to see Entei standing there. The grass in front of him was scorched from his attack. The trees around me had some pieces of burnt bark on them.

"Yes, I'm fine. Thank you Entei."

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
    Miharu automatically returned Dragonair so Suicune wouldn't think of them as a threat, but then narrowed her eyes when Suicune didn't move. She walked foreward, hesistatly, but then saw that Suicune didn't move again. She walked faster and faster, but the Suicune still didn't twitch. She held out an arm in front of her and felt a wall.

"I have heard of this," muttered Miharu. "The crystal wall of Suicune. Having the same escense..." Miharu startled, but it was too late. Tentacles wrapped themselves around Miharu and lifted her up. She was unable to reach for her pokeballs and struggled against the grasps of the tentacles. The tentacles smashed Miharu into a wall, head first. From the strong hit, Miharu blacked out.

---

Entei looked in the direction of the ocean. I sense my brother Suicune in the ocean. Miharu is there as well.

Years
    I run along the path away from the school, glancing over my shoulder. "You've really done it now, Byron! Why did you break into the kitchen at nine PM?" I hear the sounds of Growlithe behind me. I swerve down a different path, past a pair of students on a bench. "It seemed like a good idea at the time!" I stop by a tree, catching my breath. "Stop talking to yourself! If you were quieter, you wouldn't get caught so often!" The barking starts again, so I start running again. "I'VE GOT NO ONE ELSE TO TALK TO!"

I rush by a group of students, one girl balancing on the edge of a fountain. I slow down for a second. "That's impressive! You've got great legs." The girl stiffens and the whole group turns to stare at me. A large boy steps forward. "What did you just say to my girlfriend?"

I hear a Growlithe howl as it catches my scent. "This is why I don't talk to others!" I run away again, as the Growlithes bowl over the other students. I don't stop to find out what happens. "Think, Byron! How do you lose these things?" I spot a sign up ahead, the path leading to either the forest or...

"The lake! Fire-types hate water!" I sprint towards the lake, flames scorching at my heels. "Holy clear water, SAVE ME!"

((Since I have no other way of knowing where the legendaries are, I'll leave it all to crazy random happenstance.))

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
    "Then let's go to the beach."I said,

"Good job Puppet."I cooed and returned him.

Get on, it will be faster. Entei bent lower to the ground. I got on and he started to run.

"Stop,"I said as we got close to the beach."People are there."

What can we do? I can feel suicune's presence even more now.

"Leave it to me."I whispered getting off him. I walked to the beach and watched a guy run into the water, talking about fire types not liking water. On shore were growlithes and a couple police officers.

Looks like he's in trouble. I thought and then thought of something. I quickly ran over to the guy.

As I got to the shore I yelled."There you are! I was so worried, you left me an hour ago!"

"You know him miss?"One of the officers asked.

"Yes, I do ma'am. Is he in trouble?"

"Yes, he broke into the kitchen, after hours."

"Oh my! I'm sorry officers, this is my fault. I mentioned to him that I was hungry,"I explained, a hand on my stomach."I didn't think he'd break into the kitchen."

"Your fault or not, he's still in trouble."The police officer said keeping her eyes on Bryon.

"-Can't you let it slid this once? It was an honest mistake, really. I promise he won't do it again. He was trying to be nice, you see I haven't eaten all day. And I feel rather faint." This wasn't a lie since I felt dizzy from the Arcanine attack.

The officer sighed."Fine, but make sure he doesn't do it again!"

"Of course officers. I'll talk to him."I said as they started to walk away.

(OCC: I know in real life that wouldn't happen but I wanted it so he wasn't in trouble.)

Last edited:
    Years
    ((OOC: Oh my god, you guys did amazing! :D Sorry, it was a long week. But im back now. And yes, all legendaries can talk in your mind...what a twist to the story, huh? Well, I bags Raikou as my connection. ;) Anyway, thanks for saving me!!))

Alicia watched the two hostages and smirked to herself. I did good, she thought with pride. Master will be proud, speaking of her...

She looked back at Elena and kneeled next to her. "It didn't have to be this way, you could have minded your own bloody buisness. You and those friends of yours, honestly." Alicia shook her head sarcastically. "Come on, wake up..."

Elena didn't move and Alicia was getting anxious, she took out her wooper and ordered it to do watergun on Elena. It followed its orders and Elena came to with a gasp. "What...?" Elena shook her head, trying to clear it. "What are you doing Alicia? Wait...it's you, your the one whose been kidnapping the Pokemon and kids! Where are they!?"

Alicia rolled her eyes. "Has anyone told you that you talk too much?"

Elena nodded. "Yes, and I choose to ignore it. Answer the question."

"Which one?" Alicia mused and smirked in Elena's direction. "Okay, calm down. I dont have anything to do with it, Im just doing what im told. You know...we're both on the same side here."

"Hardly."

"I dont like Pokemon being locked up but...my anccestor was a Mayan. Im following in his footsteps. He would have done the same thing and these Pokemon deserve it! Latios and Latias were monsters! They took all the food from the Mayans, blew the tents they built out of sticks and leaves. Do you know how hard they would have worked for that? And your precious little Pokemon just...destroyed it." Alicia shook her head. "Im doing you a favour, if they got free? All hell would break loose and we would be the new targets."

"Yeah, well the Mayans are dead now. They aren't here. We have Pokeballs and we can capture them, we dont need to hurt them." Elena sat up. "Pokemon dont act like that without a reason. Pokemon have been here longer than any Mayan! The Mayans were the trespassers." She spotted the door and was calculating how long it would take to reach it and run. "Whose giving you these orders?"

A small smile spread across Alicia's face and she picked up a baseball bat. "You'll find out soon enough." And she whacked Elena over the head with the baseball bat and dropped it by her feet. Alicia pulled out a pill and shoved it into Elena's mouth, letting it make her way down her throat. She smiled and sat down. "Now to wait for the rest."

-

Elena's POV

I woke up to my dorm room and I looked around in shock. "How the hell...?" I was tucked in...did...did they save me? I jumped out of bed and immediately fell down. "Ow. My head..."

Skitty jumped up onto the bed and started nuzzling me and purring like a lawn mower. "Skitty! What happened? I..." The events came rushing back to me. "Oh, no." I stood up, clutching my head and walked as fastly as I could to the door. "Lets go." I opened my door and let Skitty run out and I followed her.

All I got to do is find the others...ugh, why didn't I exchange phone numbers with them? Im such an idiot.

I rushed as fast as I could down the stairs and went straight to the cafe the dorm had. I asked for Alicia but she wasn't in...where was she? I asked for a water and chugged it down the moment I got it.

Turning around I heard a group of people talking about a monster...well a Pokemon monster by the sound of it.

"It was HUGE, it was yellow and it looked like..." The boy whispered. "Raikou."

Oh, no. I ran as fast as I could to the library, stumbling ever 10 bloody seconds. I made it and nearlly collapased on the old grandma who was seriously shaking with anger.

"I'll do whatever you want if you help me, do you have anything on the Legendary Raikou? Like...where it is?"

The libarian nodded, her eyes droopy. She led me to the back and had to climb a ladder to get a black book. She tossed - no - threw the book at me and I barely caught it. "Thank you." I told her and read the title.

Black Forest.

((OOC: How's that for a twist? :) ))

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
    ((OOC: Omigod, your alive! O_O Miharu is going to be silent for a little while, I just need for you guys to find Suicune (Miharu would be in the corner, tied up in the same room as Suicune) so I can allow her to talk again. ^^

Oh, and angel, by having Aradessa put a hand to her stomach, your kind of making her seem pregnant. Just letting you know. xD Or at least, that's how I saw it.

Have to ask, is all legendary pokemon captured? Because I feel like that would be a major plot line twist. Also, I have my own plot line twist coming up for my own character. x3 You can guess what it is...Also when are we actually going to start the classes? After all, it's going to be the second day of school soon and it would be nice if Miharu didn't miss school because she was captured by unknown people. x3

Another long OOC post. What is wrong with me?))

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
    (OCC: Welcome back LoveOverDeath. :3

Michaela, you aren't the only one. I didn't think about that as I wrote it. When I posted it and re-read it I noticed it. I didn't change it since a hand to the stomach can also just mean hungry. BTW she isn't pregnate. And I'm sure we'll save you before morning, or die trying. XD))

After the officers left the beach I turned and looked at Bryon.

"Be more careful. I won't always be here to save you."I smiled.

(OCC: I know its short but I can't do much until Godzil posts again.)

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
    ((OOC: I hate it when you have a conversation with someone and they don't post for a long time. It's annoying and I would just move on, screw talking and traveling with the person. If you don't talk, you don't exist. XD))

Back