• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Valenica Academy: Curse of the Moonstone PG-15

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
    (OCC: Yeah, and waiting will make the rp die.)

Entei walked onto the beach. Aradessa! Brother Suicune is underneath the water.

I walked over to him. "Ok, hold your breath and we'll jump in."

I took a deep breath and I heard Entei breathe. It blew my hair a little.

We raced into the sea and then dove in. I blinked my eyes and then opened them. It was hard to see anything, everything was dark blue.

Suicune has to be somewhere, maybe deeper. I heard Entei say and I glanced at him. I looked back down and my chest hurt. My lungs were about to burst, I couldn't hold it anymore.

I kicked my feet to help me get back to the surface. As I started to go up, something caught my eye. There was a small, seemed it but is larger then it looked, blue thing further down. When I seen it I opened my mouth to gasp. Water filled my mouth. I tried to cough it out but I couldn't. Coughing only made it worse, I felt something push against my back. A couple minutes I was on the surface.

I coughed more and gasped for air. Are you ok Aradessa? Entei's head resurfaced.

"Yes, I'm fine."I gasped trying to grab as much air as I could.

"I-I seen something."I coughed, it was better but my lungs still burned a little."It was this light blue thing."

Yes. I seen it too, I believe that's where they are hiding Suicune.

"Then we need to go back down."I said.

No, its too dangerous.

"Suicune doesn't desearve to be locked up!"I said angerily clentching my fists.

Ok. Lets go free my brother.

I nodded and then took a long breath. Once both of us were ready we dived back under. We keep swiming and a large undersea cave came into view. I looked at Entei and pointed at the cave.

Yes, Suicune is in that cave. Entei said and we swam closer to the entrance. As we got closer it got harder to swim, I fought it but in a couple minutes my arms were glued to my sides. I couldn't even kick my legs, I looked at Entei and he was having the same trouble.

The same force that binded us started pulking us into the cave. We were pulled into a large cave room.

Suicune! Miharu! I heard Entei roar and this mader him try to break out even more.

Oh no. -Do I have a pokemon that can help? I thought as the invisible force pulled us closer to Suicune and Miharu.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
    ((OOC: Yay! I actually get to RP faster. That's it for tonight though. I need to sleep.))

Miharu blinked awake after hearing Entei roar her name and Suicune. She tried moving her arms to no avail, her arms and legs were tied. Suicune was held by an invisible force that he fought more when he saw his brother Entei. Miharu looked around and saw Aradessa and Entei right in front of her. She also saw that her pokeballs were still around her waist. She tried moving her hands to click Gyarados's pokeball so he could help Aradessa and Entei. After a few tries, she could barely move her arms as they were tied to handcuffed like behind her back, she managed to allow Gyarados to come out who looked at Miharu in worry. Miharu nodded towards Aradessa and Entei.

"Gyarados, help them."

At the command, Gyarados roared and spun around Aradessa and Entei in the opposite direction as the invisible force that held Suicune. Miharu had noticed that the invisible force was actually a whirlpool that was extremely strong. In fact, the only pokemon that could create whirlpools as strong or stronger than that was Lugia. That fact made Miharu worried. Did that mean that they had captured Lugia and had managed to make him do their bidding? That was a scary thought. After a few minutes, Gyarados managed to free Aradessa and Entei from the binds and they swam(?)/walked(?) towards Miharu and Suicune. Entei immediately went to Suicune while Gyarados helped free Suicune. Miharu shivered again. She was still wet and in her bikini. She would be surprised if she didn't get hypothermia.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
    (OCC: Yeah, sleeping is good. Goodnight. ^^)

I seen Miharu open her eyes and start struggling. I glanced at Suicune who was staring at Entei and trying to break free. I tried to get my arms free but couldn't, then I seen a small white wind fly past me. It was trapped in the force too. W-Wait. Is this a whirlwind? Is there a pokemon here?

Before I could look, Miharu had been able to let her Gyarados out. The Gyarados swam over and freed us from the whirlwind. As soon as Entei was free he raced over to free Suicune. Gyarados went to free Miharu, I looked around the cave. It didn't look like anybody was in there with them. There were no opens besides the entrance behind us. Who could have made this whirlwinds?

I pushed it from my mind for now and went to help free Miharu.

Years
    ((Sorry to make you all wait, I can only post at night. And apparently late at night, because from my time zone you all went to bed at 8:00. If problems persist, measures will be taken.))

I walk out of the lake, sighing in relief. "Thanks. I have no idea where the police came from. Those Growlithe worked in the kitchen, probably as fuel for the fire. I guess I owe-" Aradessa flies past me, diving under the water. I stand there for a moment, confused. "Did that crazy? She just jumped? How can she? Oxygen?"

I toss a Pokeball into the water. "Totodile, go check on her." Totodile salutes, diving under the water. I head back to shore, shivering in the night air. "I'm cold and wet now."

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
    (OCC: That's ok. That's quite a difference of time. Its almost midnight for me.)

We finally got them free as a totodile came charging into the cave. It looked at each of us in turn and grabbed my arm. It tugged on my arm, trying to pull me out of the cave. I made a 'what' motion with my hands,

The Totodile said."Toto!" And continued to tug my arm.

We are all free now, let's get to the surface before they come back. It was a new voice, I looked and it was Suicune talking.

Yes, lets regroup on the surface. This time it was Entei.

So I began to swim, Totodile still pulling my arm. Once I got to the surface I swam to shore as fast as I could. I pulled myself to shore and took a deep breath. I started to cough because I had taken too big of a breath. I pased my breething, still coughing.

Brother! It is so good to see you again! Suicune said as they walked onto the shore.
    Its good to see you too brother Suicune. Entei said and looked at both Miharu and myself. Are you two ok?

Years
    ((OOC: Yes, Im alive!! :D And thank you for the welcome back. :) It was one long week! So, to answer some questions; yes, all legendaries are trapped. And poor Elena, has no idea whats going on with Miharu ;P And doing Elena's POV is getting too hard, im just gonna do third person now. Classes will start tomorrow! There's been so much drama going on I forgot all about it ;P))

Third Person POV

Elena ran as fast as she could without getting dizzy and doubling over to get to Black Forest. She had read a section in the book that was almost really hard to read without tearing up. She wanted to help him get out of there.

Raikou had been a big part of sealing the curse in the Moonstone. And one part in the book it said the most scariest thing she could imagine.

The Moonstone is what binds the curse. Sacrifice is what breaks it.

Sacrifice meaning Celebi, Raikou, Suicune and Entei all got locked up for. Thats what the backstabbing was, not just trapping them, but sacrificing them. If those Pokemon didn't help they would probably be dead. Instead they Sacrificed themselves and got themselves trapped because of it. They were cheated.

Once Elena got to Black Forest she leaned against a dead tree to catch her breath
    and she dropped the book to the ground. "Raikou?!" Elena yelled.

Yes?

Elena yelped and spun around to find nothing. "Um, did you just say that?"

Who else?

Elena rolled her eyes. "Pokemon with an attitude, just what I need." she sighed. "Im here to get you out, and why can I hear you?"

Get me out? Im in a cave, how can you get me out of a cave?

"Listen, I have just gotten hitten over the head with a baseball bat, drugged by a physcopath and I have no idea where my friends are. The least you can do is help me try and get you out so I can go take a nice bath and concentrate on school and helping the rest of you."

Fine, Raikou sighed. Turn around and go find my brothers, Suicune and Entei. They will know, I saw Entei going to the beach. Try there.

"Okay, Ill be back for you." She promised and hurried off to the beach.

((OOC: Im tired, didn't get much in but im waiting for your reply's :D))

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
    (OCC: Who can think of school when there are ledgendaries to save? XD)

I slowly stopped coughing and sat on the sand. I was shivering slightly, but I couldn't be colder then Miharu.

"Dile!"The Totodile said proudly, as if it had pulled us out by its strength alone.

I watched as it ran back to a guy, the same guy that I had helped a few moments ago.

When our eyes met, I smiled."Thank you, Byron right?"

Brother Entei, what about brother Raikou?

He is still trapped I'm afraid. Entei said and even though it was in our heads, he 'sounded' sad.

I got up and walked over to Entei. I gently stroked the top of his head."We will get him out, we promise."

Last edited:
    Years
    "Good gator. Back in the ball." I return Totodile, then bow deeply. "You remembered! I got a little worried when you dove underwater, since there's no air down there. I notice there is now another large thing with us. Suicune, right?"

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
    I turned and smiled at Byron."That's sweet. Thank you for caring."

"Suicune, right?"Byron asked looking at Suicune.

Yes, I am Suicune young one. -I see great power in you. I'm going to keep an eye on you.

I shivered again."Maybe we should think about going and getting out of these wet clothes."

Years
    Suicune's voice echoes in my head. "Wait, what?"

Aradessa shivers. "Maybe we should think about going and getting out of these wet clothes."

I glance at her and Miharu. "Yeah... Wait, what? Oh! You mean- Here!" I reach into my bag, pulling out a small travel towel. "You can use this to dry off a bit." I grab another one, offering it to Miharu.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
    Suicune had a small smile on his face. Don't worry young one, it is a good thing. You're a warrior for justice.

I laugh."That sounds like the descripon of a superhero."

"Yeah... wait, what? Oh! You mean- Here!"Byron said opening his backpack and pulling out two towels. He handed one to Miharu and one to me.

"Oh, thank you again."I said taking it. I started to dry my arms."Why did you have these?"

What is this? You humans don't shake like we do? Entei asked sounding rather amused at the thought.

"We would look pretty silly shaking ourselves dry like you pokemon do."I saiud as I dried myself off. I glanced up at the buildings near us, no lights were on. Everybody must be asleep , nobody will see us coming in late.

Last edited:
    Years
    ((OOC: Good point angel ;) Glad Gozil is posting more!))

Third Person POV

Elena ran onto the beach and saw the Moonstone Cult people and ran over. "Guys!"

tumbled on the way over and nearlly fell straight onto Skitty, except something stopped her. "What...?" She trailed off as she re-adjusted her stance and stared at the group.

Be careful. Raikou's voice echoed through her head.

"You will never believe who I just saw."

((OOC: Thought I'd make a post for Alicia right now,))

"Will it work?" Alicia asked, running a hand through her hair.

"Of course, as long as you keep to the plan and keep them away from Whisper Forest. Aradessa already has her connection with Entei, the boy Adam has soon to find his connection with Suicune and Elena just found her connection with Raikou. You saw that force that stopped her from falling, he cares for her now. We cant have this!" The voice yelled over the phone. "Those legendaries are caring! This is bad...if one of them finds a connection with Celebi then each of those Legendaries knowledge will help them find that wretched Moonstone."

Alicia nodded. "But isn't that a good thing? If they get in the cave and cant find the right one then...they will be sealed and they will die." She could practically hear the voice yelling before it started.

"NO!" The voice roared. "That is if they cant find the right one, but they are all very smart and they very well could open it and free them!"

Alicia sighed. "But, I dont want the Pokemon to suffer any longer."

The voice chuckled. "It isn't about what you want. It's about what I want."

"Okay, what should I do?"

"Go to Whisper Forest with your Absol and pay Celebi a visit." The voice laughed again. "Then we will see if she already knows who her connection will be with."

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
    ((OOC: Er...you guys continued on long without me. o-o Wait, should Miharu have a "connection" with Celebi then? She really didn't have to have a "connection" with Mew since they were playmates when they were younger. Then again, like it was RPed earlier, Miharu is able to speak the "legendary pokemon" way, so I guess that could work. xD))

Miharu took the towel offered, shivering. She nodded at her thanks and began to wrap it around herself. It was to be a make shift blanket, but it didn't really help. Gyarados stuck his head out of the water and Miharu held up his pokeball. "Return." Gyarados went back into the pokeball. She shivered there for a few moments, before her sluggish brain got an idea. She stood up, but blinked when she felt that the world tilted. However, she didn't fall down and started walking towards her backpack that was still on the shore of the beach. She grabbed it and walked back to the group. She took out a few branches that she had in her backpack, she knew she was going to go out for a swim and would probably get cold so she grabbed the sticks on her way out, and started to build something representing a campfire. She then took out her matches, lit one, and tossed it onto the branches, creating a fire. She then got out clothing and put them on; her regular white sweatshirt and light blue jeans. Then, Elena, who had apparently woken up, ran up to the group.

"You will never guess what I just saw."

Miharu blinked. "You will never guess who we just saved." She motioned to Entei and Suicune. "Well, this time I was the "princess" to be rescued. Last time it was Elena and the other princess Byron, so I think it is Aradessa's turn to become a "princess"." Miharu paused. "And I am guessing you saw Raikou and you have a connection with him, right?"

Entei looked at Aradessa, although his voice appeared in everyone's head. Sister Celebi is being attacked. She is in the Whisper Forest. We need to go now!

Miharu blinked again. "Perhaps I should not have started the campfire then." She threw sand on the thing and stood up. She was warmer, but still shivering slightly.

Suddenly, this voice echoed in everyone's head. It was a feminine voice, Celebi.

HELP!

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
    Miharu pulled out sticks from her bag and started a fire. She changed into warmer clothes. Elena chose this time to run onto the beach and almost trip. Something stopped her from falling.

I laughed at Miharu's comment."Maybe, never know what the future holds."

Entei looked at me. Sister Celebii is beening attacked! She's in the Whisper Forest! We need to go now!

Miharu blinked again. "Perhaps I should not have started the campfire then." She threw sand on the thing and stood up.

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's go!"I cried and started running towards the forest. Please don't let the Arcanine be out looking for revenge.

Don't worry, I'll keep an eye out for it. Entei said and I glanced at him. He was running beside me.

This time the fairest was rather dark. The only fully lighted parts where were the sun came shunning in through the leaves. Now the forest was cold and damp.

Years
    "Why did you have these?"

I shrug, smiling slightly. "I have all sorts of things in my bag. I also have a fla-"

"Guys! You would not believe who I just saw."

"And it's Elena! With another legendary thing! I guess it's Rai-"

"I'm guessing it is Raikou and you have a connection with him, right?"

I stop talking, content that all the girls are here. The all suddenly stop and look at the legendary things, and I faintly hear Entei's voice. Sister Celebii is beening attacked! She's in the Whisper Forest! We need to go now!

The girls race off, and I barely manage to catch up to them. The forest is cold and dark, with little to no light. I reach into my bag, retrieving a small flashlight. I cup my hand around the end, hiding the glow from the sides. "This might come in handy. I have a spare if anyone wants it."

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
    Miharu found herself running towards Whisper Forest. She still felt out of it slightly, but she wondered if it was because of the possible hypothermia or because she might have a connection to Celebi. She wasn't sure of the chances of all four of them having a connection to legendary pokemon that were captured by the enemy. There was a slight chance of that happening, perhaps one in a trillion chances. Especially all four of them gathered in one place. Was it a coincidence? No, Miharu didn't believe in coincidences, she believes in conspiracies. Was it fate? Miharu didn't believe in such things as fate. For her, luck was the only thing that mattered. She has the luck of the devil, getting into uncanny situations, but managing to get out of them alive. Perhaps injured and scarred, but alive. Miharu wondered if the Headmistress knew about the connection that they shared with four of the captured legendary pokemon. She also wondered if the Headmistress was one of the enemy as well, or if any of the moonstone cult one of the enemy also. It was her nature to be paranoid, and she had even gained her mother's paranoia. She didn't trust easily, that was just her.

Byron took out a flashlight which Miharu didn't feel was necessary. She had pretty good night vision and she was able to see in the pitch black. Of course, it was only outlines but it was still better than most people. She let out Dragonair who started racing through the maze of the forest. Quickly, Miharu started to follow Dragonair. When Dragonair stopped, Miharu stopped as well, and she could hear the others running after them, but what Miharu shocked was that she could see Alicia with an Absol, torturing Celebi for some bizarre reason.

"Dragonair, outrage." The anger was palpable, although her tone of voice was even.

Dragonair, who was already mad, cried out, a weird orange/purple light surrounding him and smashed into the Absol who immediately fainted. Alicia turned to run, but Miharu, in a blur, threw one of her lucky weapons at her sleeve to keep Alicia on the tree. Entei, Raikou, and Suicune appeared, the others still running after them.

Entei, Raikou, and Suicune as one growled at Alicia.

You have hurt our sister. You shall now pay the price. All three of them snarled together. Miharu let out an arm to stop them.

What? You protect this human? asked Entei, disgust thick in his voice.

"I just do not feel like you should let her die yet," stated Miharu. "We can use her for information, as in torture her which you three can do, in order to know how to free your other brothers and sisters.

Celebi weakly flew up and landed on Raikou's back, her breathing slight. Miharu dug out a Hyper Potion from her bag and sprayed it on Celebi. Although it didn't heal all of the damage, it helped considerably.

"She is stable to move until we get her to a pokemon center," said Miharu. "Which I am hesitant to do. You never know what spies might be lurking around."

The three other moonstone cult members finally came into the clearing. Celebi floated up, a green light surrounding her. When the light disappeared, Celebi was fully healed.

"Recover," said Miharu. She then started to walk towards Alicia. "Now, what shall we do with you? Have you missed my hospitality already?"

Alicia shivered, remembering the torture that she had to go through. She didn't break, only giving out little pieces of information that shouldn't have helped them at all, but this time, she wondered if she would be able to hold on.

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
    OOC: Sorry if I'm not supposed to post this here, but can someone give me a quick rundown of what has happened? Roleplays are hard to catch up with. I'll post IC when I know what has happened. Also, where should I jump in? Now? Or should I just roleplay before events?

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
    (OCC: I'm sure you can just jump into the part we are at. Its good to have you back.)

Byron's flashlight's light shone onto a tree trunk. I heard Byron say he had a spare flashlight but I could see well enough to not trip on anything. Mostly I was thinking about Celebi and how sad and hurt it sounded when it had pleaded for help. Just hand on Celebi, we are coming.

Miharu and the legendaries were faster then us, they disappeared out of sight. I continued to run in the direction they had, praying it wasn't too late.

When I got to where they were Celebi was perched on top of Raikou's back. Miharu had pinned Alicia to a tree and Alicia looked horrified.

Celebi flew up into the sky, though it looked painful for her to fly. A green ball of light absorbed her and a couple minutes later after the green ball dissappeared Celebi looked brand new. My attention was drawn back to Miharu as I heard footesteps. Miharu talked about torturing Alicia. Must have been at the volcano after I left. I watched as the girl shook harder as Miharu stepped closer to her.

I stepped forward, fist clentched.

"Why would you torture an innocent pokemon? Who told you to do this?"I asked angerily. I couldn't help but get angry, I hated the thought of somebody beating a pokemon, I wasn't going to let it happen again...

Years
    ((OOC: Sorry, I missed out a bit haha))

Elena ran towards the forest in time to see Raikou, Entei and Suicune snarling at Alicia. Miharu had pinned her to a tree and Alicia was cowering in terror, her Absol next to her. The Absol was glowering all of us down and I stepped up next to Raikou.

"Alicia, tell them what you told me."

Raikou leaned towards me and I insticntively put an arm around his neck.

Alicia smirked. "So, you do have a connection with Raikou. Legendaries caring...what happened dear ones? Did you finally forgive your past behaviour?" All of the Legendaries growled and Elena saw her Skitty running through the woods to get to her, she jumped up onto Raikou's back and Elena petted her head. "Oh, dont choose favourites Elena. Raikou will do the same to Skitty as they all did to Latios and Latias." More growling. "Oh, calm yourselves. You think you can have a connection with them and them not find out the truth?"

Elena cocked her head to the side. "What truth?"

"Ask them." Poison was dripping from the way she said 'them'. She turned to face Miharu again. "Do yourself a favour and leave the Celebi here, unless you want to be fighting for you life. Elena? Why dont you tell them what I told you?"

Elena glared. "Shes doing what shes told, shes not acting alone. She has someone whose telling her what to do. Apparently, if Latios and Latias got free, all hell will break loose."

"Theres no 'apparently' about it, all hell will break loose! Cant you feel it?" Alicia looked up at the sky, the black clouds gathering together. "Theres a storm brewing, and all of you? Your smack dab in the middle of it." Alicia smirked again.

"Who is telling you to do this stuff?" Elena demanded.

"How about I give you a prophecy? Raikou, Entei and Suicune, tell them the prophecy." Alicia said sweetly.

And all of them, in harmony said:

You shall go west, and face the monster who has turned.
    You shall find what was stolen, and see it safely returned.
    You shall be betrayed by one who calls you a friend.
    And you shall fail to save what matters most, in the end.

Alicia dropped something and smirked. "Later." She said and she dissapeared in a cloud of smoke.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
    I looked at Elena as she talked andas Alicia demanded Entei, Suicune and Raikou to talk a shiver ran down my body.

She couldn't be telling the truth. What did we know about her really? All we knew was she was a coniving little thief that had kidnapped two of us before

After the legendaries spoke in unison, I looked Entei in the eye.

"Entei?"I spoke softly."Please tell me its not true. Its another one of her schemes right?" Entei looked away from me and didn't speak.

That's when my knees went numb and my vision was blured by tears. I couldn't just stand there, so I quickly walked off.

I yelled over my shoulder."DON'T follow me, none of you."

Aradessa...Entei said, he sounded sad but I didn't care anymore. Not if what Alicia had said was true...

Last edited:
    Back