• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Valenica Academy: Curse of the Moonstone PG-15

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
  • ((OOC: For the first part of the prophecy, could it be Mew? Unless you already have plans for it of course. xD))

Miharu blinked as the prophecy was told. What really stuck out on her was You shall be betrayed by one who calls you a friend. And you shall fail to save what matters most, in the end.

Who is going to be the betrayer? I cannot help but think it would be Elena as Alicia as been trying to get her to side with them. I might have to keep a close eye on Elena. Although Aradessa running away, which worries me. Aradessa feels betrayed and as such, she might not want to have anything to do with Entei. Another thing, why did the three legendary beasts listened to Alicia to speak the prophecy? It is strange, especially since they are free from their holds...Or are they? Prophecies ruin the whole thing. Sure, it makes the adventure bloody dramatic, but I definitely do not need more drama in my life.

Miharu sighed, eying Entei, Suicune, Raikou, and Celebi. "Who gives a **** about prophecies? The only thing I am worried about are the last two lines." Miharu then looked at Elena. "Look, I will be blunt here. I believe that you are the person who is to betray us. I would like it if you could prove me wrong, but I have a feeling it is you. After all, Alicia is the one who is trying to get you to abandon the legendary pokemon, the moonstone cult, and join the enemy. I really hope you can prove me wrong."

Just then, the phone ranged, the same Korean song as before. Miharu picked it up with a slight trepidation. "Hello?"

"MIharu! It's Kaida!" yelled Kaida over the phone, her voice urgent and scared.

Miharu's eyes narrowed. "What? What is it?"

"Your mother got sick again and we called the doctors and they said and they said..."

Miharu paled slightly at the "your mother got sick again". "Kaida, calm down. Your babbling, tell me." She hoped that the waver and fear in her voice wasn't there.

"The doctors said that your mom is going to die!" exclaimed Kaida, fear palpable in her voice.

Miharu turned ashen, her body shaking. "I-I am coming over there as soon as possible. No, I am leaving now. Kaida, I will see you soon."

There was a sob overheard from the other line and the phone hanged up. Miharu just listened to the dial tone for a few moments before putting it in her pocket. Her hands were shaking as she picked up her pokeball and let out Charizard, who was about to roar but stopped seeing Miharu''s face.

Miharu bowed quickly at the rest of the people still in the forest. "I-I am sorry. I have to go now. Do not think of this as a betrayal. This is something that I have to do." She quickly got on Charizard and whispered into his ear. "Fly as fast as you can. We are not going to be able to take long breaks, or maybe even short breaks, and I apologize in advance."

Charizard nodded, knowing it took much for Miharu to be this worried that the mask actually drops off of her face. He flapped his wings and took off, fast.

((OOC: Things aren't going well for Miharu. XD Next post, will be when Miharu came back. It's going to be at the evening of the second day at the academy. So, hopefully there is no school huh?))

Years
  • ((OOC: It can be mew :) I was actually thinking of a Pokemon who could fit but Mew will be great :D And dont worry, it's not Elena, but I want to keep you guys in the shadow for who it is ;D I guess we can all skip school tomorrow, wait for Miharu to come back? :D))

Elena turned to Raikou. "Tell me shes joking." she said and watched as Aradessa took off in a run. Elena sighed and shook her head. "This is a nightmare."

"Who gives a **** about prophecies? The only thing I am worried about are the last two lines." Miharu looked at Elena. "Look, I will be blunt here. I believe that you are the person who is to betray us. I would like it if you could prove me wrong, but I have a feeling it is you. After all, Alicia is the one who is trying to get you to abandon the legendary pokemon, the moonstone cult, and join the enemy. I really hope you can prove me wrong."

"It's not me. I would never betray you guys." Elena looked at Raikou. "But I have been betrayed."

Raikou looked away and Miharu's phone rang. Elena got worried when Miharu was paling and took her Charizard out. "I-I am sorry. I have to go now. Do not think of this as a betrayal. This is something that I have to do." and she took off.

Leaving Elena alone with three legendaries.

She looked at all of them. "Mind helping me move this rock?" She asked and began pushing on the boulder that trapped Celebi. Raikou, Suicune and Entei nudged it with their heads and it flipped off. Celebi broke free and sat on top of Suicunes head.

'Bout time y'all got me outta there.

Elena's eyebrow rose. "Jeez, sorry I wasn't born 500 years ago."

Celebi shrugged her tiny shoulders. Same diff'

Entei was watching the spot in the forest where Aradessa ran off to.

"No one leaves until I get some answers, then you can all try and make things right."

Elena said as she sat down and leaned against the boulder. All the legendaries shifted uncomfortably before sitting down. Raikou sat next to Elena and laid down, his head right next to hers. Entei sat near the trees but near enough while Suicune sat infront of me with Celebi still perched on his head.

We each know a line of the prophecy. Entei murmured.

"So, who knows the first one?"

Celebi raised her hand as if she were in class. That would be I. But, so does Miharu. Celebi said and looked over near Cenote Tam Chac Ha Cave was.

"Too the west... So, theres some big bad Pokemon guarding it?"

Celebi shook her head. Not so big.

Elena rolled her eyes. "Okay, next? 'You shall find what was stolen, and see it safely returned.' Is that the Moonstone?" She asked, looking at all of them.

Suicune spoke up. Yes, theres just one complication.

"And what's that?"

Its underwater.

"A-are you kidding me? Where?!"

Raikou nudged my arm. Calm down.

Elena ignored him and kept pressing Suicune. "Well?!"

Near where I was trapped, theres a cave underwater...a tomb you could say and its frozen there.

"Frozen... Perfect, all you need to do is get us under there, we can use fire Pokemon to melt the ice and take it!"

It's guarded. Suicune deadpanned.

"Of course it is! Everything is guarded, sealed or possibly stolen!" Elena snapped.
    "How do we get it out?"

You need us. Entei interjected, he stood up and shifted closer. Our powers combined will realese the Moonstone just like we binded it.

"Right, okay third line that scares me most?"

You shall be betrayed by one who calls you a friend, Entei recited. Mainly, its exactly what it says.

"Is it Alicia?"

No.

"Great!" Elena said sarcastically. "We'll just add that to the list of problems on how everythings falling apart." she sighed and held her head. "Next?"

You shall fail to save what matters most, in the end. Raikou said and nudged her again.

Elena looked up. "We fail to save Latios and Latias?"

We cant tell you.

"Thanks, guys, thats what I need." Elena took her phone out and called the Headmisstress.

"Elena?" She answered.

"Yeah, hi...um, I have some news."

"Well? Go on..."

Elena took a deep breath and looked at Raikou and her stomach twisted, warning her not to say much. "Nothing so far, just I might no where the Moonstone is." Her stomach twisted again. "It's in Mount Lavatu." She lied. Why was she doing this? Because she cant trust anyone right now...

"Then go search, keep me updated." She hung up and so did Elena.

What now? Entei asked.

"Go after Aradessa. Make sure shes okay and tell her to meet me at Cascade beach, okay?" Entei nodded and took off in the direction Aradessa did. "Suicune, can you go find the rest of the Moonstone cult and get them to Cascade beach as well?" Suicune left and Elena was stuck with Raikou and Celebi.

What now, boss? Celebi asked.

"Dont call me that."

Why? I think it's catchy. You know, since your bossy and everything. Celebi said smugly. Elena now knew the personality of this Pokemon. She was a complete nuseunce.

"Alright, Celebi can you go follow Miharu? See if you can catch up and say when shes done with whatever shes doing to go to Cascade beach?"

Right away...boss.

Before Elena could snap at how she isn't and would never be her boss, Celebi was off.

I like my sister. Raikou said amused. She has a point though...bos-

"No! You are not calling me that." Elena stood up and Raikou followed suit. "Why did you lie?"

Raikou stood and looked up into the sky. I just met you, like I had time.

"Thats a lie. At my old school it said that...when humans form a bond with a Pokemon you can tell what they feel, where they are and...when they lie. Your lying to me."

Long time ago, in the past. Lets go.

Elena sighed. "I dont want to walk."

Well your not getting on my back so suck it up.

Skitty hopped onto Raikou's back and he began walking.

"So, shes allowed to and im not?" Elena asked, walking after him.

She doesn't weigh much.

"Jeez, thanks."

You know what I mean.

"Yeah, I do." Elena smiled and kept walking.

((OOC: Theres your prophecy ;) Make do with it what you will ))

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • ((OOC: Alright, next post is Miharu coming back and landing on Cascade Beach. But beware, she will be lifeless and she won't be able to think straight. In other words, she'll be useless. XD))

Miharu was shaking as Charizard was flying fast as he could to Pallet Town. It was a bad thing, considering if she lost her grip because of her shaking hands she could quite possibly fall down to her death and become one with the road. All that was in her mind was: "Mum might die, mum might die, mum might die, mum might die." It wasn't until Celebi was right in front of her face did she notice her; yelling in her brain.

Hey! You! Are ya deaf?

Miharu blinked, shaking her head as if to clear her mind of the thoughts of her mother dying. "I apologize. What is it that you need Celebi?"

Celebi tilted her head to the side, before shaking her head. Boss wants me to tell you to go to Cascade Beach after you're done with whatever your doing. In any case, are you okay?

Miharu paused. "Tell Elena that I will go to Cascade Beach as soon as I come back, but please let her know that I will be gone for a few days, or maybe even one..." Her voice caught in her throat. It was the most emotion that she had felt in awhile, or at least let it shown outside of her mask. She was usually coldly indifferent, but without her mother...she would be an orphan.

Celebi shook her head. I asked if you were okay! And how did you know that I call Elena boss?

"It was a guess. Elena does act quite bossy. And, to be truthfully honest, no I am not okay. My mother is going to die and I will never forgive myself if I do not at least get a chance to say goodbye..."

Celebi blinked before nodding sadly. Although she acts like a brat (and has a personality like one) she knew when it wasn't the time to act like that. I'll go tell Elena.

"Please do not say anything about my mother dying," asked Miharu. "It is a personal affair and I would rather no one know about it."

Celebi nodded, before leaving. Good-bye Miharu! Oh, by the way, the first line of the prophecy is a legendary pokemon that you know! Celebi was then out of sight, having teleported back to Elena.

Miharu blinked at the farewell. The only legendary pokemon that she knew was Mewtwo and Mew. But she knew that there was only one type of Mewtwo and that he was currently in Kanto...

...Mew is the "monster that has turned". Miharu felt like crying. Will anything else go wrong?

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
  • I walked towards my dorm. The legendaries bad? They couldn't be... Why were were trusting Alicia? What had she done to make us believer her? She was a liar and a kidnapper. She seemed to be telling the truth but who could know if she was lying through her teeth. I gave Entei a chance to deny what Alicia had said.

He couldn't look me i- My thoughts were interrupted when I heard footsteps behind. I forced myself to keep walking like I didn't hear it. I was ready to grab a pokeball to defend myself.

The footsteps speeded up and I grabbed a pokeball. However, before I could call my Pikachu out I felt something hit me in the back of the head. Out of shock I dropped my pokeball and before I was knocked out I seen a face.

It was a man's face and his mouth was up in a smirk. As the world went black I heard him say."Well aren't you a pretty little thing?"

Entei stopped dead in his tracks. Aradessa? Why can't I feel her anymore?-Something is wrong!

Last edited:
    Years
  • ((OOC: WHOA! Who kidnapped Aradessa?? :O Yay!! More twists xD Poor Miharu though ;( ))

Elena was sitting in the sand, Raikou laying next to her with Skitty in her lap. It would be a perfectly nice moment, if there wasn't a physcotic person running around, three lying Legendary Pokemon, two trapped Legendary Pokemon, a runaway friend AND a stupid Moonstone that is the key to our problems. Only trouble is? It's underwater.

Raikou could feel the inner battle going on through Elena's head, he ignored it. What Alicia had said was right, we shouldn't be feeling or caring. He looked out of the corner of his eye to the Skitty that was staring up at Elena lovingly. He glowered and turned back to looking out at the sea.

Oi! Boss!

Elena groaned. Only one person...thing called her that. "What Celebi?" Elena asked, annoyed.

Dont get all snippy, Miharu just wants me to tell you she'll be here in 1 to who knows how many days. Celebi sat down infront of Elena, crossed her arms and looked proud of herself.

"Well, where is she?"

I cant tell you. Celebi fidgeted.

Elena leaned back. "You cant tell me? Are you kidding?"

Im...sorry. It's just...I cant tell you.

"Celebi, I was kidnapped! And your seriously not going to tell me where she is?" Elena was panicing already, was Miharu okay?

Celebi dropped the sand she was playing with and looked coldly at Elena. She's not in any danger! I would not have let her put herself in danger.

"Put herself in danger where?" Elena stared at the sea and took out her phone and texted the headmisstress.

Do you know Miharu's number?

Boss, what did you just do?

"Nothing."

Your lying. Raikou said.

Elena rolled her eyes and stared at Raikou. "Which you seem to be doing alot. Maybe we really are alike." She snapped and closed her phone. Celebi sat back down and looked at Raikou with a 'God-help-me' look and Elena glared.

Elena's phone buzzed and she smiled when she got Miharu's number, she tapped it in to her phonebook. "Ill ring her later."

Whoa, wait, Boss! Celebi floated up to stare directly into my eyes. You need to leave her for a bit.

"What is so important that you cant tell me?"

You've been through it! I can tell, the trauma is still there.

"What trauma?" Elena asked, completely frustrated.

Please, Boss...dont do anything. Celebi pleaded.

Elena watched Celebi's face change, her usual peppy, laid-back, proud, I-dont-care look was gone. It was filled with concern and her eyes were pleading. Elena sighed and nodded. "Okay."

Good, well now- Celebi heard something because her head snapped up towards the trees.

"Whoa, what?! Is it a wild Pokemon?"

Nope. I'll be right back, y'all stay here 'kay?

Elena didn't want to sit back but nodded. "Kay."

Celebi flew off into the woods, toward Entei. Raikou looked back, wanting to join but not wanting Elena to get involved.

"Your hiding something."

No, im not.

"Dont play that innocent thing you do with me, I know your hiding something."

Raikou sighed. Let it go.

"No. It's something important. Tell me," Elena pleaded. "please, I know that we dont get along and that you hate me but...we're connected and you'd do this for me, right?"

Suddenly, Raikou was infront of her, teeth bared and growling. Stop it.

Elena wanted to run, to scream but she couldn't. She wasn't scared. Well, maybe a
    bit but...she wasn't going to let her guard down. "No."

Your so stupid!

"Very mature," Elena noted. "tell me." She pressed.

He growled in response and Elena smiled, shaking her head.

"You wont hurt me."

Oh, really?

"Yes, really. Because deep down inside, there is a part of you that feels. That
    actually cares, and im not gonna let Alicia come in here and destroy that part of you that is after all this time, willing to feel something. She'll try to break you...she'll try to break us. And how we respond to that will define us, it's our choice."

For once, Raikou had nothing to say except the truth. Aradessa has been taken.

Elena was up on her feet and moving to the forest straight away.

Raikou came up next to her and motoined with his head to hurry up. For a split second she thought he was gonna let her get on his back, instead he started walking faster. She sighed and trudged through the woods, looking down at her Skitty. "Hey, I have an idea..." Elena took out her Pokeball and let Treecko out. "Treecko, can you go wait for Miharu, Bryon and Adam? Just, make sure they wait?" Treecko nodded and hugged Elena's leg before running back to Cascade beach. Elena looked up and caught Raikou looking at Treecko in awe.

Lets go. He said and started running.

Once they found Entei and Celebi, she braced myself against Raikou. "What...what happened?" she panted.

Shes...gone. Celebi said, looking at Entei in concern.

Then Elena finally looked at Entei and took in his face, it was...distraught, scared, worried, angry and vengeful.

They're dead. Entei growled.

Elena wondered if thats what Raikou would be like if she were to be kidnapped, but quickly pushed the thought out of her head. Aradessa was kidnapped. Thats all that matters.

-Alicia-

"I can't keep the charade up any longer!" A voice boomed on the either side of the phone, Alicia cringed and looked up from her hiding spot in a couple of cherry bushes.

"Im almost there, I just need time. They got Celebi out, Miharu has disappeared somewhere, they know the prophecy!" Alicia was getting worked up by each word. "If they figure it out..."

"If they figure it out they will be powerful, find the Moonstone and set Latios and Latias free."

"But...fail to save what matters most in the end?"

Alicia could practically hear the person smirk. "They fail to save the bond between them and the Legendaries. In time, thats all that will matter during this quest. All they want. All they need. The Legendaries know the price, but its either them or the humans."

Alicia looked at her feet. "I dont like the sound of this."

"Well, its not your decision to make! Now, go to that wretched cave and feed Mew, it must be hungry."

((OOC: Shall I say it? DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNN! Now you know what is failed to save, but you still dont know who the mystery person is ;) Think you can guess??))

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
  • (OCC: A guy working for the voice Alicia keeps talking to. And since Aradessa is knocked out, this'll be a bad guy post. If that's alright with you LOD.)

"What should we do with her?"A man asked looking at Aradessa, who he was holding.

"Just put her in a cell, she'll serve her purpose soon."The man that had kidnapped her said, his brown eyes narrowedly staring at Aradessa.

The man, holding her, carried Aradessa out of the room grumbling under his breath.

"I don't get it,"The kidnapper said after they had left the room."Why her? Why now?"

"Allan, it would be better if you held your tongue!"A woman standing beside him snapped."All you need to know is that she is a key to stopping the Moonstone Cult from freeing Latias and Latios. We do as we are told. You above all people should know what happens when you cross the leader!"

Allan didn't know what to say to that. Even if he did, he couldn't talk since he became tongue-tied. His palms were sweaty and a painful memory keept playing in his head.

The woman smirked at his discomfort."It would be wise to remember this feeling Allan." With that she turned and walked out of the room.

Meanwhile the other man layied Aradessa on a hay covered bed. Aradessa didn't move but the slight movement her frame showed she was breathing.

The man walked out locking the door behind him.

Entei

Entei pased back and forth unable to sit, he didn't understand this. Even when Aradessa and him had been far apart he could still feel her presence. Now there was nothing, not even a shimmer of hope. Aradessa? Aradessa!

He kept calling her name but nothing ever changed.

Last edited:

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
  • OOC: Can I make my character have a connection with Uxie? If not Uxie, Azelf or Mesprit would be fine.

IC:
    After a lot of walking about, Adam was sure Entei wasn't in the volcano. My friends must have already taken him out of the volcano. I better get out of here.
    "Elijah! Magnay! Scout ahead for the path to the crater!" Adam shouted; his voice echoed through the many volcano paths. His Noctowl and Magnemite flew and floated ahead.
    "Noct! Owl!" Elijah cried eventually.
    "Did you find the path to the crater boy?" Adam asked.
    "Noct noct!" the Noctowl replied.
    "Magnay, Elijah's found the path up. Return," Adam said, returning his Magnemite to its Pokeball. Then, he rushed over to Elijah and grabbed his talons. Elijah understood the signal, and began the flight up. Soon, Elijah reached the top. The guard was awake again. Adm whispered to Elijah, telling his Noctowl to use Hypnosis on the guard. When the guard was asleep, Adam and Elijah continued to the fork in the path. One path led to the Suicune Dorm, the other led to Cascade Beach.
    "Elijah. I think we should go to Cascade Beach. I feel a presence there. Maybe it's Suicune's presence," Adam said. However, as they got closer to Cascade Beach, the presence got clearer.
    "Elijah, it's not Suicune. It's something smaller. A lot smaller. And I think it's beneath the water," Adam continued.

As they arrived on Cascade Beach, Adam saw the other Moonstoners, along with Celebi, Entei, Suicune and Raikou.
    "Hi again! I'm here because I felt a presence here. It's smaller than Suicune and it's beneath the water. I'm not sure what it is though. Wait! I'm getting a even clearer signal! I know it has two tails now. Think that presence could help us on our quest?" Adam asked.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
  • Pikachu came out of her pokeball too late, all she seen was the man carry Aradessa away. She would have fought him but he left before she could get to him.

"Pii?"Blue cried looking in the direction he had went. She decided to go find the others and ran to the beach.

"Pika!"Blue yelled as she ran onto the beach. She needed to make them understand.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • ((OOC: >_> <_< I've magically appeared. x3 Long long post. XD I know. It's amazing. xO))

There was a ring on Miharu's phone and she hoped that her mother dying was just a joke, but she couldn't help but feel that a connection has been lost.

"Hello?" Miharu answered into the phone.

"Miharu, it's your mother..." started Kaida.

"She's dead is she not?" stated Miharu.

There was silence on the other line in which was the answer in itself.

"Your mother told me to tell you that she loves you very much and that she is sorry," said Kaida. "I just wish you could have been able to hear it in person."

Miharu let the tears fall freely. "When is the funeral?"

"We are going to bury her tomorrow, but the actual funeral will be on her birthday..."

"December 25..." Miharu wouldn't be able to try to enjoy the Christmas spirit anymore.

"We picked that date because you are allowed to leave the boarding school at that time to go visit your family."

Miharu smiled a bitter smile. "At least I have you, right?"

"Of course! Your mother was like a mother to me."

Miharu paused. "I have news on the legendary pokemon front. I know that we are mourning and this is not going to be the time to say so, but this is important as well."

She could hear the rustle of Kaida's nod. "What is it?"

"Mew, my childhood friend aside from you, has been turned 'evil' by the enemy."

Kaida winced. "Why is your life so dramatized? I swear. Let me guess, there's a prophecy involved as well?"

Miharu recited the prophecy.

"...Do you have any idea what those are?"

"First line is Mew, second line is probably the moonstone, third, I have a feeling, might be a member that comes later on or even the "leader", and the fourth, I have no clue."

"...You be careful alright? Don't get killed."

"I would not leave you alone. You would burn down the house."

"Hey! ...Miharu stay safe."

"You as well Kaida. Keep on your toes, you might be used as leverage against me, I do not hold it against these people."

"Goodbye." Kaida hanged up the phone.

Miharu listened to the dial tone, her tears softly falling. "Charizard, fly back to the Academy. I apologize. You can fly as slow as you want."

Charizard nodded, turning around, though still flying as fast as before. As a pokemon, he was more in-tuned to nature than humans and he could feel a storm brewing and knew his trainer was in the middle of it all. Along with those strange people of course.

---

Miharu was heading towards the beach, surfing on Gyarados. When she had seen the ocean, she returned her slightly tired Charizard and let Gyarados take her the rest of the way. She could see Treeko, Elena's, and Pikachu, Aradessa's, talking quite quickly to each other.

"Treeko! Treeko! Treeko! Aradessa has been kidnapped by some really weird dude!" exclaimed Pikachu.

"What are we going to do?! We need a trainer around!" yelled Treeko.

Miharu landed on the shore and returned Gyarados, running towards the two pokemon. "Wait, what do you mean Aradessa has been kidnapped?"

Both Pikachu and Treeko blinked. "YOU CAN UNDERSTAND US?!" They yelled in unison.

"Never mind that, Aradessa has been kidnapped, right?"

Pikachu nodded.

"Do you know the direction in which he went?"

"I can take you to the place where she was kidnapped!" exclaimed Pikachu. "But ya gotta hurry!"

"But my trainer told me to make the trainers stay!" yelled Treeko.

"I am sure Elena has already gone to help rescue Aradessa. I shall go as well, Jolteon would be able to track her down fairly easily. Treeko, I know you are not my pokemon, but stay here so you can let Bryon and the other guy stay here. Pikachu, Blue right, lead me to where Aradessa was kidnapped."

Both Treeko and Pikachu nodded.

Pikachu started running towards the place where Aradessa was captured. "Let's go Miharu!"

Miharu ran after the Pikachu who was actually slowly then her own Dragonair that she was able to follow quite easily.

---

Celebi tilted her head. Miharu-chan is on Cascade Beach but currently leaving with a Pikachu...Aradessa's.

Years
  • ((OOC: Yay, dragonite's posting! :) Yes, it's fine with me angel. And, I think Godzil does have connection with Suicune, no idea. But yeah, you can have one with Uxie (Jeez, so many legendaries coming in) :) MIHARU'S BACK!! :D ))

Elena

Entei was pacing back and forth, unable to sit still. He was yelling out for Aradessa's name repeatedly and Elena felt a stab of sympathy for Entei. Elena didn't want Aradessa kidnapped, she wanted her safe. She couldn't begin to understand how Entei might feel.

"Hi again!" Elena turned to the new voice. "I'm here because I felt a presence here. It's smaller than Suicune and it's beneath the water. I'm not sure what it is though. Wait! I'm getting a even clearer signal! I know it has two tails now. Think that presence could help us on our quest?"

Elena nodded and smiled. "Yes, great. So, our guarded Moonstone is not only covered in ice it's also got a Pokemon with it." Elena turned to Raikou. "Think you could take it?" Raikou nodded.

ARADESSA!

Elena blocked her eyes. "Ow!" She walked to Entei and patted his head. "Dont worry, we'll get her back."

Boss!

Elena closed her eyes in annoyance. "Yes, Celebi?" She smiled and turned to the Legendary who was perched on top of Suicunes head.

Miharu's coming.

Elena smiled. "She's back? That's great, that means we can get Aradessa back easier now!"

One thing, she's upset.

Before Elena could ask why, Celebi cut her off.

Uh-uh! No questions, she'll tell you when shes ready.

Alicia

"Go to the cave. Go do this, go do that." Alicia mimicked in annoyance.

Alicia walked towards Cenote Tam Chac Ha Cave and put some berries by the entrance. "Mew! Your foods here!"

Years
  • ((Ok, I missed a lot. And I don't have a connection to Suicune. At least not that I know about.))

"A lot has happened. I really don't know what to do right now. The girls are are having problems of one sort or another, and I don't know how to deal with people. I could try talking to them, but that only ever makes it worse. That's why I left so quietly. None of them even noticed I was gone, and they can all work out their problems."

I stop, putting my package into the mail box. I walk off, letting the postal service do my work for me.

"I mean, I know I was recruited to this cult for a reason, but what have I done? The girls all have this weird 'connection' to one of the Legendary Things, and all I get from them is a headache. I don't even know if they got Celebi out or not. And I live in it's dorm!"

I hold my head, the pain in my temples rising.

"I've got to help somehow. But how? Things are moving to quickly, the wheels are spinning out of my control! Add Alicia to the list of problems, and the pile just gets deeper. And it's become a big pile. A big pile of SH-ould probably stop talking now. I'm getting close to the cave."

I check my map, and see Cenote Tam Chac Ha straight ahead. I place the cocoon I'd been talking to on a rock.

"Thanks for listening, little guy. I know that was a lot of info to go through."

I pull out a lighter, setting the bug on fire.

"God I love therapy."

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
  • (Aw. Poor Miharu.)

I slowly opened my eyes and blinked several times. I looked around the room I was in. It wa a small room with white walls. A single lightbulb hung from the ceiling, giving the room a kind of yellow glow feel.

"Good, you're awake."A voice said and I knew the voice. I looked around the room.

A man walked into the light, my kidnapper. In his had was a plate of food.

"Where am I? Why did you take me?"I asked angerily.

"Eat."He said reaching the plate out to me.

"No. Not until you tell me why you kidnapped me!"

Allan chuckled."Then I guess you'll starve."

"I'm not joking!"I said standing up. I grabbed onto his arm.

"Let go!"He yelled throwing his arm forward. As a result I feel backwards and my back hit the bed frame."Don't test me!"

He picked the plate back up. I could only watch as he walked out, slamming the door behind him.

Entei

Entei stood still and listened to something. "She's alive!"He roared happily.

Years
  • ((OOC: Sorry its short, couldn't think of much to put right now.))

Raikou laid on the ground, watching his surroundings and looking up at Elena every now and then. He felt a stab of regret for not telling her the truth, but quickly shook it off.

Boss, you need to organise a search partay. Celebi said.

Elena closed her eyes, fighting the urge to scream. "There is not going to be a search 'partay'. We have no leads?"

She's alive! Entei shouted happily to all of us. Elena smiled and watched as he started running in a direction.

Raikou stood up and Elena was about to take off before Raikou came in front of her.

Get on.

"Seriously?"

Before I change my mind.

On that happy I thought, she swung my legs over and gripped his mane. "Lets go." And he took off in the direction Entei headed.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Miharu blinked when the reached the place where Aradessa was kidnapped; she could almost sense that the four freed legendary pokemon were there and Elena. Which was weird. There was also a presence that seemed to be calling her, somewhere in the vicinity. It was a familiar presence, but tainted with a deep evil. Miharu couldn't suppress a shiver. Mew.

Pushing that to the back to her mind, along with the other thoughts and pains clustered, she let out Jolteon who barked happily.

"See if you can catch Aradessa's scent." When Miharu used Jolteon in the cave where they freed Entei, Jolteon sniffed the air like she always did and had managed to capture everyone in the area's scent. Including Aradessa, Pikachu, Shuppet, Ralts, and even Entei. Jolteon was very good with scents and even if she had only smelt them once, she could remember them for a long time. Jolteon only had to sniff the air once before barking, heading over to the place where Aradessa was captured. Pikachu sped off with her, leaving Miharu behind who then rolled her eyes and sprinted after them. She had been speed training with Jolteon ever since she was an Eevee and when she evolved, it was not hard for her to catch up easily and stay close to them.

---

Elena, Raikou, Entei, and Suicune had already beaten them there. They were standing in front of the building, waiting and glaring. Entei wanted to break down the doors and destroy everyone who was in the building, aside from Aradessa. Miharu jogged up to them, returning Jolteon with a small smile. Smaller than what she would have usually given her, but that was not too strange.

"I have a plan," said MIharu.

Does that plan involve breaking in and kicking butt? asked Entei, while Suicune looked fairly amused.

Miharu rolled her eyes. "Perhaps. Let us split into two teams; Elena, Raikou, and Suicune will take the back entrance and try to find out who these people are and what are they planning. Entei, Celebi, and Pikachu, you two are with me. We will bust in, kick arse, and rescue the princess; Aradessa. Finally, now everyone has been called a princess."

Celebi looked amused. And I thought boss was bossy.

Miharu rolled her eyes again. "Everyone agree?"

Last edited:
    Years
  • I approach the cave, noticing Alicia in front of it. By sheer chance, I am behind her. I slowly pull a glass condiment shaker out of my pocket, tossing a handful of extremely spicy powder on the berries. I quickly stash the shaker, calling out to Alicia.

"Hello, Alicia." I quickly approach, staying just out of reach. "I know what you're doing here. And I want in."

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
  • I stared evily. "What do you want?"

"Can't a guy say he's sorry?"Allan asked, he was a foot from me.

"A guy, yes. You? No."

"Ouch,"He said putting a hand to his chest."That was cold."

"Yeah? Tell that to my back."I said crossing my legs.

Allan opened his mouth to speak but a loud alarm started.

I smiled happily."I told you my friends would come for me. Your going to get it."

Allan chuckled loudly."Don't you think this was our plan all along? They won't come in time."

He grabbed my arm and roughly pulled me out of the room. I tried to pull my arm from his hand but that just made his grip tighter. I winced in pain as he pulled me along a long hallway.

"Where are we going?!"I yelled.

"Somewhere."Allan yelled back and pulled me into a large room. The room had a large and deep pool in it.

"Too bad the ledgendaries aren't here to see this."He said.

"Too see what?"I asked.

Allan smirked."To see you die."

I gasped as my eyes widened and I reached for my pokeballs. My pokeballs weren't there."Don't do this Allan."

"I have to, you've seen too much. And without you the freeing of Latias and Latios can't happen."

I throw myself forward into him, trying to knock him down but he caughts me.

"Naughty, naughty. Nothing can safe you. Where is your ledgendary now, huh?"

I couldn't help but cry and then I felt something hit my head. As I started to black out I started to think about Entei... Tear slid down my cheeks as I remembered my last words to him. DON'T follow me! Why had I been so mean to him? Expecially since he was nothing but nice to me?

Entei, I don't know if you can hear me... I'm so sorry. Then the world went black...

Entei was ready to start going again, but then he heard something. It was faint but he could hear it. Entei, I don't know if you can hear me... I'm sorry.

Aradessa?! Where are you? He roared, his face was a little bit happier. Then it turned sour as he couldn't feel her anymore. W-Why? Why can't I feel her anymore?...This is bad. We need to find her quickly!

(OCC: No Aradessa isn't dead at the end of my post. Just fainted.)

Last edited:
    Back