• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Video games aren't real life!

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023

It would be much more immersive than you think.

sean777

Poke veteren since red version
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    Pokemon obviously...
    But other than that it would have to be halo imaginew being a spartan on reach kicking some covenent ass that would be awsome :)

xPsychosocial

A girl with kaleidoscope eyes.
    Years
    I would say the T-Virus and G-virus zombies and monsters from Resident Evil 1-3, it'd pretty much seal my fate but a real life version of Nemesis and William Birkin's mutated forms running around seems pretty awesome though. :P

I'd like EarthBound to be real, it'd be cool to have psychic powers and attack various things with a bat. :)

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    PAIN
    In case no one's familiar with it you get launched from a giant catapult and you have to break the most limbs in your body.
    You can choose famous people as well!
    =D
    So that would be nice launching people I hate off this catapult into buildings, cars and explosive barrels

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
    You know what I'd pick over Pokemon?

Touhou. TOUHOUTOUHOUTOUHOUTOUHOU. A world of girls, magic, and awesome? Sign me up.

But Pokemon is good too.

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
    Besides Pokemon which seems to be the default answer for this thread, I'm gonna have to agree and say Left 4 Dead. I know I'm gonna regret this when my wish comes true and I wake up in a pool of spitter vomit, but it would just be totally awesome to wreak havoc on an undead world with my friends. Ever since seeing the movie Zombieland, a zombie apocolypse is definitely my favorite kind of apocolypse. Although it would be terrifying as hell to be eaten alive, even if you knew you would respawn in a closet somewhere.

Touhou. TOUHOUTOUHOUTOUHOUTOUHOU. A world of girls, magic, and awesome? Sign me up.
    OH GOD WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU.
    BULLETS.
    BULLETS EVERYWHERE.

austy14

Cannibal
    Years
    POKEMON! Mario. I mean jump... jump... jump... alway onto some fat-ass dinosaur to save your own personal princess. Or tetris... that would be insane. random blocks just floating around falling from the sky that you have to arrange so they don't overfill the world :D

Sewzie

Too sexy for my shirt.
    Years
    Final Fantasy, definitely.
    I want to study in Balamb Garden, ride airships, cast magic, buy badass weaponry, and meet talking mice.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    Guitar Hero.....oh wait ;)

I would go for Zelda OoT as it's the best game ever. Or of course Pokemon, even though Peta would have something to say about it.

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
    Super Smash Bros... Life is just constant fighting competitions.

Sure, SSB isn't a conventional fighting game but do you do in it? You fight, nothing more. It has things that make it accesible to casual gamers and a fun party game but it also has enough depth for a serious competitive side to be quite popular as well.

Last edited:
    Back