• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Video games aren't real life!

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    Touhou. Then I can blitz other people who piss me off with bullets. Sure, I'd have to watch out too, since they could do the same thing, but at least I can do it. As long as I don't mess with anyone higher on the food chain, of course.

Or Super Smash Bros. then whenever you get in a fight, you can actually kill them in the fight, but they'll come back.

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
    Years
    Digimon World 1/Digimon World Championship: Whenever a Digimon dies, it comes back as a Digi-Egg, ready for you to raise it again. Unless it's sick or injured when dies, or if you don't have enough capacity to make it Digivolve.

vibratingcat

new username, razzbat
    Years
    Of course everyone picks Pokemon. And I'll tell you why. It's because everyone thinks they could make the Pokemon world cooler by not having a ridiculously cliche personality, or they could take over the world with Pokemon. Those are the reasons for about 90 percent of people. They won't admit it, but it's true.
    pretty sure the main reason is not having to go to school after your 10, and being able to wonder into random peoples houses without permission.

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    Yes if Pokemon were real then I could have a Combee it would be good.

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
    Years
    I would say Dead Rising or Left 4 Dead, but I'm sure sooner or later living in a world covered in zombies where everyone I know is dead, probably wouldn't be a good place.

I've gotta say Pokemon. I'd love to run around bashin people with mah Charizard.

Noka

I'ma nerd
    Years
    Hm...not sure if these have been said already, but...

1. Fallout 3(sure, it might be lonely wandering the wastes, but it'd be fun and interesting)

2. TWEWY(The Underground seems fun, even if it is really dangerous)

3. Star Wars: Knights of the old Republic I/II(Pretty much being in the Star Wars universe at all would be pretty awesome)

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    I'll tell you what wouldn't be much fun. MegaTen. Everyone dies, except for the hero (who may forfeit humanity's free will to the angels, or bring pandemonium [in the sense of "all-demon's-place"] to earth) and roughly 20% of the general populace. Not even Jack Frost's cute little family would make up for that.

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2011
    I'm completely obsessed with Portal so I would have to pick Portal. Or Half-Life. I wouldn't mind beating headcrabs with a crowbar...

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    I'm completely obsessed with Portal so I would have to pick Portal. Or Half-Life. I wouldn't mind beating headcrabs with a crowbar...
    Perhaps I'm wrong, but aren't they supposed to take place in the same continuity?

InkThePainter

The Painter
    Years
    I'd say Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep('Cause if I do this one then I could follow it up to the future of KH XDD)

S]Who doesn't like whacking people with giant metal keys?[/S]

Years
    Me. I'm thinking about bring bioshock 1 & 2, and Fear 1 & 2. These games are the most freakiest games ever especially fear. Next I would bring call of duty mw 1 & 2. Then etc etc.....you get the point.

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    This reminded me of something. I remember me and a friend once explored one of the local sewers, and I happened to have my GBA with me, with one level on pause so it played the Super Mario Theme. :D

You would think that would be something I did years ago, but actually that was probably less than a year ago. :embarrass

MarstheCar

I lurk often.
    Years
    If any game could be real... I'd say Final Fantasy 7.
    I love this near-apocalypse environment and the towns. But only if I could fight monsters.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Mario's Time Machine.

Sure the game sucks, but I want a Time Machine.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    I would pick Kingdom Hearts, especially if I could be a Keyblade wielder. I imagine being able to summon a weapon to you out of thin air would be quite useful if the situation called for something of the like. Not to mention it would be fun to see what common keychains would change it into.

AadmM

I AM THE BRAINWASHAAAA
    Years
    Maybe it's because I just skimmed the thread over, but I didn't notice very many Zelda fans here. For me, it's either Zelda: A Link to the Past or Wind Waker. I'd love to see what a real-live Dark World would be like...provided I had a Moon Pearl with me 8D

Oh, and then there's Pokemon...

Years
    DO YOU KNOW HOW AWESOME IT WOULD BE TO BE KIRBY. SERIOUSLY?

I would absorb some b*****s and go around being too awesome. And then turn into thread and pull scenery and stuff. 8D

Back