• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Vita ut nex [Pg-16]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    Chapter 2 : A new friend

Nee-chan - Avalbane
    Caught a Female level 3 Starly with an Adament Nature
    Shinx grew to level 6!
    Avalbane Obtained
    Five Oran berries

Infinete - Isokrates obtained
    A level 2 Adamate natured starly!

Infinete - Unfinished or not next time I see a one sentence post your out. It's how I roll and I don't want a thread I worked so hard on closed ;< And sorry its a name I call people when I lecture them, force of habit i suppose?

------------------
    Chapter 2: A New Friend​

The sun gently shined down on Tsubaki and she held back a yawn, she had no time to nap if any sleep at all, she was dying in six months! "Come out Bagon." She mumbled and opened the pokeball. Out came a little dragon pokemon. Now, it wasn't the most beautiful pokemon she had ever seen.

"Bagaon." It yawned. It seems that Tsubaki woke it up in the middle of her nap.

"Well, it looks like we are partners from now on. Nice to meet you Bagon." She saluted her Pokemon. The pokemon only flinched away but then stepped up and started sniffing her face. She stretched out her hand and gave the pokemon a pat on the head.

Two starly tweeted off in the distance and several bidoof rustled in the distance. Tsubaki was hoping to find something of interest here but no such thing. All there was was a bunch of Starly and Bidoof. Oh well she decided to get their data anyway, she opened her pokedex and flashed it at two bidoof nuzzling in the corner.

Bidoof - Plump Mouse Pokemon
    A comparison revealed that Bidoof's front teeth grow at the same rate as a Rattata's

Tsubaki looked at the entry. This was what a Pokedex did, huh? That's pretty lame. It was a pretty dulldescription overall. It looks like she wouldn't be catching any bidoof. They were just rats with real big teeth anyway. Tsubaki turned to the sky and scanned a Starly resting in a tree.

Starly - Starling Pokemon
    Because they are weak individually, they form groups. However, if the group grows to large they begin to bicker.

Tsubaki sweatdropped. Another pokemon not worth catching. She sat down against a tree and her Bagon nuzzled right up next to her. Tsubaki gave the Bagon a pat on the head and sighed. She had two choice, go to lake Verity and see about maybe seeign some good pokemon or head straight to Sandgem town. Her logical side said Sandgem town but when she got up, with Bagon in her arms, a scream pierced her ears. She immidietly dropped all thought of going to Sandgem town and headed torward Lake Verity. Running as fast as her legs could take her when she could see the lake in distance she saw to people in a struggle.

One was girl clearly 30 years younger than the man who she was struggling with. Her militia instincts kicked in and from her training she knew a sneak attack would be best. "Alright Bagon..Use bite on the mans leg." The bagon nodded and ran to the man and chomped down on the back of the mans leg. Hard.

"OUCH! DAMN WHAT THE HELL?!" The man screeched and let go of the girl for a second and turned to face the bagon and that's when Tsuaki stepped out.

"Aren't you a little old for her? What are you, some sort of pedophile?" Tsubaki sneered and the man and the bagon ran back to her master.

His eyes winced and he smirked. "Ah, your sick to girly? Interesting. Two girls with Brain Rotting Syndrome in my midst. Boss will surely be happy."

Tsubaki snickered at the man,"Sir, that is none of your business. Now back off or you WILL be waking up in a hospital bed." The man laughed and grabbed at the girls wrist wrist, hard enough to make her wince, and pulled her to him. "Sorry girls, but your both my quarry tonight."

Quarry? Who did this guy think he was? A colonel? He definetly was not someone Tsubaki would answer to. The girl's Shinx jumped back behind Bagon who was timidly looking at her master waiting for an order. To the man's surprise (and Tsubaki's.) she broke free from his grip.

"I've worked with machoke before man! So you've messed with the wrong girl!" She looked back at Tsubaki and smiled. "Thanks for the help! " The new girl walked up, her long blue shirt flapping in the sudden wind.

"It was nothing. Now we should turn this man in." Tsubaki did a round house kick that she had learned and knocked him into the bushes. With her military training came martial arts. She could use more then a gun and a knife for self defense. She pulled a small dagger out of her pocker and knelt down to him and held it to his throat. "Listen, I was leniant on you. I could have taken you down in ten seconds."

The man sneered back at her and took out a pokeball and Tsubaki heard him laugh under his breath.

"Go Stunky! Smokescreen!" The small purple skunk appeared from the ball and released a cloud of foul smelling smoke, both trainers and pokemon began coughing and Avalbane lost her grip on the man. When the smoke cleared the stranger and stunky was gone.

"Well Damn! " The mysterious girl pouted and shook her head to Fulgora. "We lost the guy.."

Tsubaki sighed, "Bagon, return." She took out her Pokeball and the tiny Bagon was zapped back into her pokeball."I see you may have been able to fend for yourself.." She let a very small smile play on her face, and the girl shrugged shrugged.

"Maybe, maybe not, I owe you and your bagon though. The names Avalbane, Avalbane Celtrose! And this is Fulgora!" The shinx mewed slightly, and the Tsubaki held out her hand.

" ...Tsubaki, it's a pleasure to meet you Avalbane." She took the others hand firmly and shook it.

"So.." Avalbane started, "You and me..How bout we kinda, partner up? I kinda need to get to the Pokemon league in less than half a year..." Avalbane muttered

Tsubaki blinked, staring at Avalbane. "You too? Well, I guess we can help each other for a while. But if it comes to it, it will be every girl for herself. " Avalbane nodded, grinning widely and they both walked off, Tsubaki wondering what she had gotten herself into with this 'AvalBane.'

But their were several questions the remained unanswered. For one, who was that man? And how did he know Tsubaki was sick? And could she really trust her new partner? And then this Brain Rotting Disease.. The doctor said their had been a spike in cases recently. Tsubaki shrugged it off and decided she would worry about it when push came to shove. For now Tsubaki and Avalbane were traveling together and it was going to be a very long journey, that's for sure.

ooc: Finished ;D

Last edited:

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
    Years
    It had been a couple of minutes since Tyson had began playing his musical instrument, and as passionate as could be, he closed his eyes and just swayed in the wind while wrapping his legs around the sign he sat on. The sun smiled down at him, and the cotton clouds revolved in a semi-perfect circular form around him. The softness of his music and the chirping of Pokémon fit in the whole atmosphere quite perfectly, too. Oh, and all of this happening when he got his first Pokémon and began his adventure. You know, if it wasn't for the fact that a virus inside his body would kill him a matter of months, this could've all been pretty cool. But he didn't know that. Not yet. So it was all fine and dandy. Ignorance is bliss.

Tyson was playing his instrument in an amazingly flawless manner, his fingers moving like buttery goldfish out of water and his lungs revealing an impressive air capability. He didn't have any mistakes, and if any, he'd only laugh inwardly and repeat the piece or go along like nothing happened. His improvising skills and knowledge of music theory would even allow him to use that to his advantage.

Not many pieces were played before Tyson lowered his ocarina and took a deep breath, slowly opening his eyes along with that. Once he could see once again, he noticed that a guy probably around his age was eagerly staring at him and waving. A Beldum was floating by his side. This was an awkward moment for the socially inept Tyson, who couldn't help but to freeze at the image of a stranger in front of him. Still, trying to make the best out of an uncomfortable situation, Ty just greeted him with a quiet "Hey." Of course, a smile wasn't missing either. That smile soon faded when he noticed that the boy in front of him wasn't saying anything.

"Uhm…" Ty muttered to himself, unsure of what to say. Randomly, he took his hand to his hat and removed it, extending it towards the male with the top facing down.

"Tips are appreciated if you liked the song." Tyson joked; but at the lack of response he simple put his hat back on. "Or not."
    Without saying much else, Tyson jumped off the sign and athletically landed in front of the man, who just stared without uttering a word. It was very uncomfortable, mainly because Tyson didn't like the feeling of being looked. Discretely, he let out a whistle to make Veil come over. The Ponyta obeyed and stood diligently behind him.

"May I help you with anything?" Tyson asked politely as he took a step back and placed his arm around the Ponyta's thick neck, signaling he'd mount the equine anytime soon. As expected, there was no answer, and Tyson was very freaked out by now.

"Uhm… Yeah… Look, man; I've got to go. I'll… Um, see ya around or something. Cheers."

With a rushed farewell, Ty jumped on Veil's back and commanded the Pokémon to turn around to head off to their next destination. All in all, Tyson's major goal of the moment was to get to Jubilife City, because he was sure he could go to a good doctor there. He had promised his mom he'd do so in order to check why had he passed out not so long ago; and a promise made is a promise that has to be done. As the two began to walk, something drew Tyson's attention. It seemed that out of nowhere, the man had finally decided to speak. Tyson had to stop and get down from Ponyta and turn around when he heard the call.

"Prick…"

"Excuse me?" Tyson spoke as he eyed the male, who simply shrugged as if he didn't know what Tyson was talking about.

"Do you have a problem or something?" Tyson asked. It wasn't in an aggressive fashion; for Tyson was not one that liked to fight. It seemed like he was honestly confused. But, Tyson didn't want to waste any more time.

"Whatever…" He told himself without even waiting for an answer and mounted Ponyta even quicker than before. The Pokémon neighed loudly and soon enough the two were headed off to Sandgem, leaving only a trace of dust and hoof foot prints behind…

Musician of Literature

La musica es la fuerza...
    Years
    OOC: Hey, Ghost, if you look back at my last post, you'll see I finished it. I'd like to know if I got Starly or not. Thank you. And I promise no more one or two liners. (This doesn't count since it's not an IC post)

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    Chris looked around, in case something was following him, like a Starly or a Bidoof. He didn't want to deal with a battle right now, but was also a little worried that he would be overcome on the route. Chris heard a squeak, and he turned to see what it was, and...

It was a man in a wheelchair, along with an older man. The man in the wheelchair smiled and said. "Oh, I'm sorry. I'm just passing through." Said the man. "Alexander, do you know if we're close to our destination?"

"Sorry, Rei." Said Alexander before pulling out the Pokenav. "We are close to our destination, I believe she lives here." Rei smiled before looking at Chris, who now had a good look at them.

The man in the wheelchair looked like he has been mauled by something really big, as he was missing his right arm and leg. His face was thin and narrow, his skin a light peach-color. His hair is black and is fashioned into spikes which goes down to his shoulder-blades. His eye is a light green, while the other was covered by a black eyepatch.

He wore a red shirt with a blue flannel over it, hiding any print that might be on it, as well as concealing the stump that would be there. His left arm seemed to be fairly long, and his hand was also somewhat long, and the fingers were pretty short in comparison. He wore baggy blue pants, completely hiding his legs, but the lack of another shoe tipped Chris off into believing that this man lost his leg.

The other man, Alexander, is a tall figure who is also somewhat muscular. Alexander had the same thin and narrow face as Rei, and the eyes were the same, but his hair was instead blonde and was spiked. His skin is also a great deal darker then Rei's. He wore a brown business suit, with a black tie and a white shirt underneath. His shoes were casual shoes, brown, looked like they have been used to travel before, but he noticed a circle of red on one of the sides.

"Wh-who are you guys?" Asked Chris as he pulled out his pokeball with Dratini, but in response, Alex grabbed a pokeball of his own.

"Just a couple of travelers." Said Rei as he looked towards Twinleaf Town. "Looking for others. Let's go, Alex."

Chris just looked at the two before turning around and heading towards Sandgem Town.

Chapter 2: The Mysterious Man!

After that encounter, Chris kept looking behind, in case the people were following him. After all, he couldn't be too careful. "Man, what's with those people?" Asked Chris before bumping into another man, knocking him over.

"Guh... another kid?" Questioned the man as he looked at Chris. "Has to be the fourth person I saw." Chris backed up, and the man smiled. "Oh, so you have it too, eh?"

"Have what?" Asked Chris. The man lunged at Chris, who jumped out of the way, causing the man to fly into a tree.

"Grr... kid, you really don't want to make me mad." Said the man as he began to walk towards Chris. "I'm already pissed that I lost against two girls, but this will make up for it!"

"Dratini, go!" Yelled Chris as he threw the pokeball at the man. The ball smashed right between his legs, causing him to fall down in extreme pain.

"Gah! That hurt you son of a *****!" Yelled the man as he got up, but as he lifted his head, he saw a Dratini looking around, confused. Chris' flight instincts were kicking in as he was about to return his Dratini, but the man simply stepped back.

"Hmph, you think you can fight me? Kid, you're outmatched." The man brought out a pokeball, but Chris was quicker.

"Dratini, use wrap on the man's arm!" Dratini looked at Chris confused, but decided to do it anyway. The man reared back to throw, but Dratini wrapped tightly around his arm, causing him to drop the pokeball onto the ground.

"My arm!" Exclaimed the man as he hit it, and Dratini into a tree.

"Dratini!" Yelled Chris, but Dratini let go, causing the man to hit his arm against the tree.

"Ah!" The man grabbed the pokeball on the ground and smiled. "Damn, my arm... I can barely feel it, that ****ing snake caused my arm to fall asleep! And my injuries from earlier still hurt. This kid may not be that good, but my jaw is still in pain, and my arm will probably hurt soon."

Chris took this opportunity to high-tail it. The man turned around and tossed a rock to knock him down, but it was with his bad arm, so it missed. "Damn kid! Get back here!" The man then began to run, but tripped on a rock and fell to the ground, likely irritating his arm. "D-damn... he got away!"

(Chris)

Chris looked back, looking for the man again. "Oh, crap that was scary! I thought for sure that he would get me! Well, I'd better introduce myself to Dratini." Chris took out Dratini's pokeball and summoned the creature.

"Dratini!" Squeaked the mini dragon before looking at Chris. Dratini looked away.

"Dratini, I am your trainer, Chris." Said Chris, holding out his hand, but Dratini was still looking the other way. "Well, this looks like I'm going to be in for a long journey."

Musician of Literature

La musica es la fuerza...
    Years
    The ball closed. Isokrates jumped up in triumph and shouted, "Yes!" He had just caught his first Pokemon. He got out his Pokedex, and scanned the Pokemon. The Pokedex read, "Level 2 Starly, Adamant nature." He's pretty good for a Level 2, Isokrates thought. "Gible, return," called Isokrates. The powerful fighter returned. I'll call Starly Evade, thought Isokrates as he walked down to Sandgem Town. The young man got out his I-Pod. He plugged his ears and listened to music while walking. He wanted to cool down. He loved music, especially classical. That's odd for a rebel. His "friends" don't like this, as they like pop and rock junk (the junk part is just my opinion, sorry if I insult anyone here), but he does it anyway. Moving on, now...

On the Silver-esque path, Isokrates saw a short man in black pants and brown hair. As he walked closer to the kid, he got a closer look. Hmm, this kid looks tough... and rich. That's what I like, thought Isokrates. He went over to the kid and said. "Yo, what's chillin'? My names Isokrates Theopatin. If you live anywhere in Sinnoh, you've probably seen my face listed in the newspaper. Who're you?" Isokrates said to the petit guy.

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
    Chapter 2: In which Bobby and Cyndaquil take the first step on their journey and attempt to catch a Pokemon

As Bobby and Cyndaquil left the leafy foliage of Twinleaf Town and entered the more open woodlands of Route 201, a cool breeze picked up cooling them as the noon day sun beat done. Cyndaquil was running around the long grass, scaring the wild Pokemon out of their homes. Chuckling, Bobby watched some plump beaver things run out in fear. He took out his Pokedex to get some info on them. "Bidoof, the Plump Mouse Pokemon. A comparison revealed that Bidoof's front teeth grow at the same rate as Rattata's."

Suddenly black objects flew in front of Bobby's face, causing him to cover his head for protection. When they passed he looked up and saw they were Starly flying away. Bobby looked at them for awhile. "Cyndaquil!" he cried as he continued to look at the fading birds. The Fire Mouse Pokemon stood up in the grass and looked at him. "We're going hunting." Excited Cyndaquil took off into the grass looking for another Starly for his new master.

"Caw caw!" A Murkrow cried out. The sun was setting turning into a firery orange. Sighing Bobby sat down and drank some water. Cyndaquil followed suit. "Four hours of searching for a stupid bird and we've found nothing!" Bobby cried out in frustration. Cyndaquil nodded his head sympathetically. Suddenly, as if on cue, a Starly landed in front of them seemingly oblvious to the duo.

Bobby sliently took out his Pokedex and set the volume to low. "Starly, the Starling Pokemon." it said quietly. "Because they are weak individually, they form groups. However, they bicker if the group grows too big."

"Cyndaquil, get ready." Bobby whispered. Cyndaquil tensed up, unitentionally moving some pebbles in the process. The Starly heard the movement and finally noticed them. "Too late Cyndaquil!" Bobby cried out. Cyndaquil prepared for battle by releasing the fire in its back.

Starly began to tack off but not too far as it came back around to use a Tackle Attack. Cyndaquil dodged sending a flurry of dust in the air. As Starly came back around for another attack Cyndaquil launched its counter-attack with his own Tackle. The Starly was dazed but by no means out. It Growled causing Cyndaquil to back down a little but he retailiated with a Leer which threw off Starly's Tackle. While it was thrown off, Cyndaquil tackled again sending Starly crashing into a tree, at which point Bobby threw a Pokeball capturing the Starly in a red light. It fell to the ground and began to shake with Bobby hoping agains hopes that the ball would stay...

Zeta Sukuna

Years
    (OOC: Here we go, some more activity, despite what I believe could have been a great transition point, but since I don't want this to die, I'm going to do this. Just know that it was 1:45 AM that I was writing this.

@Peaceful Night: You know, you should probably ask if you want to join up with me, since that was pretty rude to just try to do that without asking me.)

Chapter 3: Memories of the Past

Chris looked around, a little nervous due to the events that happened earlier. Who was that man? What did he want with him? Why was he there? There were a bunch of questions he could ask, but he had no information to guess on.

'Man, I thought I was a goner there.' Thought Chris as he ran out of the brush, however, as he stopped to look around, someone else came from behind to get his attention.

"Yo', what's chillin'? My names Isokrates Theopatin. If you live anywhere in Sinnoh, you've probably seen my face listed in the newspaper. Who're you?" Asked the man. Chris pivoted around and backed up.

"Umm... hi?" Asked Chris, nervous in front of the man who looked like he could break him in half. "Nice to meet you, I guess, but I think I should get going, sorry." Chris turned and ran, first slowly, to give an illusion that he was just running to get to his destination, but when he was out of sight, he sped up to as fast as his body could take him. 'Oh man, that guy was pretty scary. Even with my family's possessions, I couldn't face up to him. It seems like I'm just getting worse every day.'

Chris slowed to a stop, exhausted from running away from the strange man. At least the two men from earlier weren't as terrifying. Rei looked virtually harmless, Alex looked somewhat dangerous, but slow, and the two other men were horrifying, he doubted he could get away from them if in a confrontation.

"I can't believe this ****." Said Christopher as he began to walk away. "I was confident in the town, why am I suddenly so afraid of everything!? ... I don't know... maybe I'm just stressed out, too bad I can't take a break... damn it... Why, why is my family cursed? Why must we keep dying? Why did you behead yourself?"

(Flashback)

Fredrick smiled and waved to the crowd, who was cheering him on. He had become the World Champion, after all, and was to be inducted into the International Hall of Fame, something that not many trainers have obtained. As two guards led him to a podium, he was walking slowly, to keep between them, and to stretch out the time of the walk... he'd never have another chance for this, so he might as well enjoy it.

The three got up to the pedestal, and the guards stepped off of the platform, leaving Fredrick alone, as per his wishes. "I can't even begin to tell you the honor that I feel today, being the first in about ten years to be inducted into the Hall of Fame."

In the crowd, with his mother and sister, was Chris. Having cheered his brother on in taking down many great trainers, and becoming good enough to get into the Hall of Fame.

"I have to thank a few people for this. Thank you, my beloved mother, Alyssa Marie Evans, who has helped me through hard times in my life. I love you, mom. I also have to thank my younger siblings, Chris and Kayla, for their support in my quest. I feel horrible for leaving you two, with the threat of death." Said Fredrick as he looked upon the crowd. He smiled and looked at the cameras, they were still rolling. "With that said, I want you guards to back off a little, I'm planning on showing these people a show they'll never forget."

"But, Fredrick, wh-" Began one, but Fredrick held up his hand.

"I am your superior, back off." Said Fredrick. The guards complied, and Fredrick kicked over the pedestal. "Sorry, that would have gotten in the way. Now, are you all ready to see a trick?" The crowd cheered, a couple of them figuring out what he was going to do, but are unable to spread the word as the World Champion pulled out a large knife and rammed it through his throat.

"Big brother!" Yelled Chris and Kayla. Alyssa only stood on in shock, much like the audience.

With the last of his strength, Fredrick twisted the knife and his head fell to the ground, his body quickly following. The guards were too late to save him. Fredrick David Evans, one of the greatest trainers in history, died due to... decapitation.

--

Chris shook his head as he began to walk forward, hoping that the man didn't catch up. "... I miss my brother and dad."

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    Both Tsubaki and Avalbane walked the path to Sandgem town slowly, Tsubaki with a quick militant step, while Avalbane skipped and twirled happily. "Yah know, I just realized. How did the guy from earlier...know we had brain rotting syndrome?" Avalbane said, starting to slow down and walk normally. "Doesn't seem right to me." She sighed and looked at Tsubaki who looked back at her with one raised brow.

"I think you have a point there. No one could just guess how two people on the road would have this disease. Something is happening, and I don't like it." Tsubaki said, questions in her eyes. Avalbane shrugged.

"Well! I don't feel like looking ahead at gloomy stuffs! I'm going to live for the moment until I get that cure and then have even more moments to enjoy!" She giggled and suddenly hugged Tsubaki, who suddenly got a look that screamed ' Do this again, I will tear your intestines out and wear them as a belt.' Avalbane didn't seem to notice. " So since we're going to travel together I think we should get to know each other more!" She nodded to herself, Fulgora mewed a little yawn from inside her backpack.

Tsubaki sighed, "All right, but no unnecessary hugging please. It's kind of weird."

Avalbane pouted like a small child but let go of Tsubaki. "Well then, I'll go first," She said, "I lived with my mother, who raised me by herself since my dad left when I was a wittle baby~ And if the guy was willing to leave, good riddance and don't need him!" She grinned, but a deep sadness was in the back of her eyes. "My mom and me made a living breeding Pokémon as pets, so I was exposed to a lot of different Pokémon all my life. Then I got this disease and I was going to stay home to die happily familiar surroundings, but couldn't stand doing that, and now here I am!"

Avalbane held her arms out with a wide, goofy grin on her face, Fulgora popped her head from the back and sighed with a small "Shii." Avalbane patted the Shinx's head and smiled warmly at Tsubaki.

"So what about you?"

"I was born into a militia family, I am trained in several arts of fighting, and know how to slit a throat in one single swipe. I'm also a precise shot with a bow and arrow and a gun." Tsubaki stated. "I am the only girl in my family and my mother passed when I was born." Avalbane's eyes were wide as Tsubaki spoke.

"Wow, so you're a warrior.. That's pretty epic!" Avalbane's goofy grin returned and Tsubaki just shook her head at her, then went on."Well, it was hard... I accidentally shot my father in the foot once..And I broke several windows."
    Avalbane laughed at that. "Wow, Sounds like an interesting history~ But how'd you end up running off with brain rot as well? " She tilted her head at Tsubaki, curiously.

Tsubaki's eyes went cold. "I will not die because of some disease. I am going to cure myself and see the world. " Avalbane was speechless, for once.

"Wow... quite a quest..But we have a long road ahead." Avalbane smiled. "And the journey of a thousand miles starts with but a single step!" Tsubaki raised an eyebrow at her.

"Get that from a fortune cookie? " Avalbane giggled and nodded.

"Yeah, those things are smart."

The two trainers walked along the road and Fulgora had climbed out of the bag and onto Avalbane's head. Every now and then a Bidoof would be seen among the tall grass, and the sound of the Starly singing in the trees filled the air. In a large Pecha berry tree on the roadside, a Golbat watched the two with an intense interest. A small metal object strapped to its leg. what seemed to be a camera lens gleamed in the light.

-Meanwhile a few cities off-

A man with a large fedora covering his face sat in front of a computer screen, watching a pair of girls walking along a trail. The stranger looked up suddenly as another entered the room, a large G on his chest. "Sir! A good number of infected children have escaped capture recently, and with the rumor of the elite having a cure we-"

"I know of this rumor," The man with the hidden face cut the other man off." And the children won't stay free for long. We can use this rumor to advantage. " A smirk played on the man's face. "Post grunts in every city with a gym. Keep close watch on all trainers posting challenges. Scan them and capture the ones we need. Any who resist, I will handle personally when brought in."

"Sir!" The man with the G on his chest saluted the shadowed man and walked out quickly. The man turned back to the computer screen slowly. "This is going to be quite an interesting turn of events.
    "

-Back with the girls-

As Avalbane and Tsubaki walked, the outline of buildings began to show in the distance. "Hey look! There's the town!" Avalbane cheered and her stomach suddenly gave a loud growl. Tsubaki stared at her.

"You're hungry I take it. " Avalbane blushed and laughed, nodding slightly. Tsubaki sighed. "At least tell me you have money.. " Avalbane just remained silent.

" We are going to get you some money because I am NOT paying for you during this traveling together.." Tsubaki scolded and Avalbane looked down sadly.

"I'll work hard on earning my keep, don't worry."

Tsubaki shook her head again and again sighed. "Well lets go, maybe we can earn you money from something in town..." And with that the two walked off to into the town.

OOC: Character control allowed by GP-chan herself.

Last edited:

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    I AREZ HATIN MAI COMPUTER NAO >:(

Chapter 3 : Sandgem Town

Welcome to Sandgem town! But hold on don't get to excited, you still have a long way to go. From here you can go to two places. Route 202 which leads to Jublife City or Route 202, the beach.

Places of interest

Pokemart - These sell supplies for trainers such as Pokeballs, Great Balls and Ultra balls. Unfortunetly they are out of ultra balls at the moment.

Pokecenter - If you need to rest then this is the place to go! The lady here is super nice <3

OldMan's House - An old man that lives on the outskirts of town, he has a taste for ocean water. He's handing out samples of Pure Ocean Water. It's supposed to be really rare and valuable. Maybe it's worth checking out?

Route 202

Not much here unless you have HM Surf, although, there IS a man selling a magikarp for a ridiculous amount of money. of course, that magikarp ISN'T normal colored.. Hmm, maybe if you battle him he'll give it to you for free?

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

ooc: I'll fini9sh my post tonight..my circuit breakers blew right in the middle of when I was orginally typing this making me very mad right now. :<

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    [OOC: Rawr, sorry for taking a while :<]

Tatarigoroshi-hen Sono Ni - Utsukushii Mizuumi
    Curse-Killing Chapter Two - Beautiful Lake

Nothing but Starly and Bidoof. Typical Pokemon that could be found practically anywhere in the entire Sinnoh region. Aura didn't need either, she preferred more uncommon sorts. She decided, before hitting Sandgem, she'd make a pit stop at Lake Verity, where she heard a very rare Pokemon could be sited. She had also heard of its beauty, and wanted to see if the rumors were true. A beautiful lake... A legendary Pokemon... Something like that is worthy of seeing... she thought to herself as she entered the general area of the lake.

It was just as Aura thought--beautiful, calming, full of life. She could spot Magikarp--and sometimes Psyduck--occasionally appear in the distance. There was also a large rock on a small piece of land in the middle, and Aura could just make out a hole, one big enough for someone of her size and taller to enter. A cave? How intriguing. Maybe... Fia, who was still out and by her companion's side, seemed interested herself.

"Hey, Fia," Aura said to the ghost, "how would you like to go see what's in that cave for me?" The Misdreavus nodded, and floated towards the cave. She entered through the hole, and left Aura to wait.

Time went by, and Aura began to worry. Was it right of me to send her in there? Maybe I should go after her. But what if there are Gyarados in the water? Aura shuddered at the thought of being mistaken as Gyarados chow. She continued eyeing the cave in hopes of her Misdreavus appearing. The wind blew, and chilled her face as it did so. The winds are always coldest when by bodies of water, she reminded herself.

Just then, something flew out of the cave at surprising speed, circled the lake a few times, then headed straight for Aura. The startled girl could make out a bit of pink and red, but the thing was mostly white. It stopped briefly and stared at Aura, then made its way out of the area. A few moments later, a worn-out Fia zigzagged out of the cave. It seemed as though she had just gotten through with fighting something. The ghost proceeded to head in Aura's direction, then finally collapsed in her arms.

"Just what was that creature?" Aura asked. She took out her Pokedex, but of course, it wouldn't have the data unless she had pointed it at whatever it was that passed. How mysterious... I'll bet anything that was the legendary Pokemon! She recalled Fia, and then exclaimed merrily, "You'll be mine, Pokemon of Lake Verity!" She rushed out of the area as quick as she could, and went in the direction she recalled the Pokemon going. There were no signs of it, but once again, there were loads of Bidoof and Starly. Aura ignored the lot of them as she continued running in the direction she hoped this rare Pokemon was going.

It was then that she tripped over something large and rather brown. Owww... Aura thought as she turned to look at what she had hit. A Bidoof, and a female at that. It looked rather startled at first, but that expression slowly vanished and one of anger appeared. Shoot... Fia's in no condition to fight. Just gotta run for it! Aura got herself up and began running faster then ever, in order to get away from this angry Pokemon. Unfortunately, the Bidoof was surprisingly just as fast, and took no time to catch up to Aura.

"So, you wanna battle, huh?" Aura panted, turning to face the Pokemon. The Bidoof growled, and Aura knew that that's what it wanted. "OK, Fia, come on out~!" The Misdreavus reappeared again, still a bit tired, but when she saw the Bidoof, her will to fight seemed to come back. OK, according to the Pokedex, you know Growl, Psywave, and Spite. This should work out well.

"OK, Fia, keep using Spite like you've never used it before!" Aura called to her Pokemon. The Misdreavus nodded, and soon her eyes began glowing an eerie blue glow. The Bidoof shuddered, and it seemed to lose some of its confidence. Nonetheless, it ran straight towards Fia, most likely aiming to use Tackle, but when it made contact with her it went straight through her. The ghost let out a small sigh, and the Bidoof grew even angrier. Fia's eyes continued glowing, and the Bidoof continued attacking. As time passed, Aura sat down and began to eat one of the berries she had picked up. Shortly after she finished the berry, Fia's eyes stopped glowing, indicating that she could no longer use Spite.

"Now, Fia, go with Psywave!" Just as Aura said that, though, the Bidoof, who was by now much worn out from battle, wobbled towards the Misdreavus and bit her hard. A Bite attack? Aura thought in surprise. However, when the Bidoof let go it somehow hit the ground hard, seeming to take damage. Struggle? It must've run out of moves then. Now's our chance! The Misdreavus's eyes glowed a bright blue again, but this time small waves came out and hit the Bidoof on-target. The Bidoof collapsed once more, but quickly got on its feet again. This Struggle-Psywave pattern seemed to go on just as slowly as the Tackle-Spite pattern, only both sides were taking damage this time.

"Fia! Try to hold out as long as you can!" Aura called. The Misdreavus paused its attack momentarily and nodded at Aura. It went back to using Psywave, only this time one of the largest waves Aura had seen yet came out and hit the Bidoof. The Pokemon stumbled back and forth until finally losing consciousness. Aura and Fia had won.

"Thank goodness," Aura muttered under her breath as she recalled the even more worn-out Fia. "Now, we need to head to Sandgem. I suppose the rare Pokemon's far from here now." She started walking in the direction of Sandgem, a bit sad that she couldn't get info. on this mysterious Pokemon of Lake Verity. Just off to the side, a bit out of Aura's line of sight, shone a flash of pink, which disappeared as soon as it had appeared...

[OOC: If you don't want anything about Mesprit in there, I'll take it out. I just wanted to make it interesting and all so that Aura could get something out of seeing the lake.]

Zeta Sukuna

Years
    (OOC: Here we go, I guess. And that sucks about the circuit breakers, GP. Also, sorry about the nicknames, but they're in to introduce a sad attempt of humor.)

Chapter 4: Battle for the New Pokemon! Chris vs. Pokemon Salesman!

Chris smiled as he made it into Sandgem. "Heh, this is incredible, much bigger then my town, or Twinleaf." Said Chris as he looked around. The houses looked fairly simple, a majority being green-roofed with blue sides, and a white fence. There was an abandoned laboratory near his position, and farther away, a Pokemon Center and Mart.

"Well, this place is cool, but I don't think I need anything here. Might as well go on." Said Chris as he began to walk through the town, intent on leaving, but he saw a poster, and began to read it. "'Rare, powerful pokemon for sale, if you are interested, please go down to the beach. First come, first serve, you won't want to miss this deal.' Hmm... sounds pretty cool, actually, maybe with this new pokemon, I can beat other trainers easily, and get the cure."

With those thoughts in his head, Chris ran down to the beach, poster in hand, not realizing that the natives of the town were just staring at him, like he was about to lose a bunch of money.

(Sandgem Entrance)

Rei looked around. "Aaah, today is a nice day, isn't it Alex?" Asked Rei. Alex opened his eyes and spoke.

"Since when do you care, brother?" Asked Alex. Rei rolled his eye before looking out towards the beach. "What are you thinking about?"

"Nothing... just happier times." Said Rei, but he shook his head. "It doesn't matter anymore, we got what we needed from Twinleaf, hopefully she'll join us soon. We could use another under our belt for the conflict that's bound to happen."

"Yeah, I guess." Said Alex, disinterested in his brother's ramblings. "Let's just go, we might get spotted." Rei nodded, and the two began to move away.

(Chris)

Chris ran out into the beach, and saw a small cottage. "Is that the place?" Asked Chris to himself. He looked at the flyer, and saw that it was indeed where he needed to go. "Heh, this is going to be awesome!"

Chris walked up to the door and knocked. He waited for a minute, and out came an old man wearing a yellow raincoat. "What are you here for, boy?" Asked the man, looking around. "Can't you see that I'm busy?"

"Hi, aren't you the one selling the pokemon?" Asked Chris. The man looked at Chris, confused.

"Pokemon? What pokemon? I never said I was selling Pokemon." Said the old man, scratching his head. Chris showed the man the flyer, and the old man shook his head.

"No, I'm not the one. No, that is my neighbor." Said the old man. "By the way, would you like some Pure Ocean Water?" Chris' eyebrow raised at this.

"Umm... sure." Said Chris. The old man handed Chris a bottle of water.

"Now, this is some of the greatest water I have ever tasted. If I were you, I'd save it for something. You never know when it might come in handy." Said the old man. Chris looked at the bottle before putting it in his bag.

"Thank you." Said Chris. The old man nodded.

"Now listen, that pokemon, I think it's a scam to trick young trainers out of their money." Said the old man, but Chris was already on his way out. "Hey! Get back here!" But Chris wasn't paying attention. "Urgh, it's times like these I wish my younger brother Captain were still here... even if he spoke like he was a crazy person." The old man retreated into his house, grumbling.

(Rei)

Rei looked around and saw a Bidoof in his way. The creature was just minding its own business, and eating some grass. "Heh, isn't it so sick?" Asked Rei, looking at the creature graze. "How those creatures exist? Ooooh, they make me so mad."

"Rei, remember your blood pressure." Said Alex. Rei didn't listen and brought out a gun. He aimed at the Bidoof and pulled the trigger, putting a bullet through its skull. "... never mind.

"Those creatures irritate me, Alex. I can't help it." Said Rei as he looked into the sky. "And for what they did to me, I shall return the favor. A million times over."

"... Yes, brother." Said Alex. Rei looked back, a little surprised with his brother's bored tone.

"Well, in any case, let's go. I need to get to Jubilife." Said Rei. Alex grunted as he began to move Rei closer to his destination.

(Chris)

Chris looked at the second house, holding up the flier. It indicated the first house, but maybe it was this one? He knocked once... twice... three times, and that's when the door swung open.

"Hello, young trainer, I see you decided to come and take my offer." Said the man as he jumped out. His skin was a dark tan, and his hair was short, black and greasy. He had a small mustache, and a seemingly fake smile. He wore a red long-sleeved shirt, and dark olive pants. "What a great choice you have made to come here. My pokemon has been waiting for someone like you."

"Yeah, now what kind of pokemon is it?" Asked Chris. The man smiled and said.

"This pokemon is a money-making machine! It can make even the poorest man rich with ease! Just think about it. An egg of this pokemon is worth 1,000 dollars. Each of this pokemon can lay up to fifty eggs a week, and have them lay fifty eggs, and them fifty eggs, and you'll be able to sell them and make millions." Said the man. Chris thought about it for a second.

"Can it fight?" Asked Chris. The man smiled a wicked smile and pulled out a pokeball.

"Like a champ." Said the man. Chris looked at him before nodding.

"How much?" Asked Chris. The salesman grinned. Hook, line, and sinker.

"Usually it's $1,000,000, but for you, I'll make it worth $999,999. We have a deal?" Asked the man. Chris gasped.

"What!? One million dollars!? That's too much!" Exclaimed Chris. The salesman grinned and rubbed his palms together.

"Oh, you don't have the money? Too bad. Go away." Said the man as he turned to slam the door, but Chris stopped him.

"I challenge you to a battle. If I win, I get the pokemon." Said Chris. The man smiled.

"What do I get if I win, huh? I'd better get something equal a million dollars." Said the salesman as he held out his hand. "After all, I'm going to be loosing a money-making machine, after all."

"You're going to get my pokedex." Said Chris. The salesman's eyes widened.

"P-p-p-pokedex!?" Questioned the salesman. "You have yourself a bet." 'Hahaha, there's no way I can lose.' The salesman cleared his throat and smiled. "Come inside, I have a special arena for us."

Chris stepped into the house, and the salesman followed.

(Arena)

It was small, really small, but it was still an arena in the man's backyard. "Here are the rules, if your pokemon gets sent out of the square, you lose. Other then that, it's free game." Said the man as he pulled out a pokeball. "Let's go, Kyogre!"

Chris gasped in astonishment as the man threw out his pokeball. It hit the ground, and out popped... not a 14' sea monster, but a 3' flopping fish.

".. You're kidding me. You named your Magikarp, Kyogre." Said Chris, with a blank look on his face. The man sneered and motioned for Chris to send out his own pokemon.

"Come on out, Dratini!" Yelled Chris, tossing out the pokeball. The salesman's eyes widened at the miniature sea-serpent.

'This kid must be loaded, to have a pokemon that rare.' Thought the man, but his attitude wasn't changed, he was going to win this. "Kyogre, use Splash!" The fish began to flop around a little more, but that's about it.

"Heh, this fight is over." Said Chris, smirking. "Use Wrap, Dratini!" Dratini glared at the Magikarp before lunging at the fish at fairly quick speeds. It moved to crush the fish, but it bounced into the air, and crashed onto the serpent, hurting it a little. "What!?"

"Hahaha! My Magikarps can't be touched!" Laughed the man as Dratini moved out from under the Magikarp, where it was launched into the air.

"Dratini!" Yelled Chris. Dratini cried before hitting the floor, hurting it quite a bit. "That's cheating!"

"Hey, I never said it was against the rules, I only said that it can't hit the outside, or faint." Said the salesman with a big grin. "Now, don't think I won't protect my pokemon, even if I do 'cheat'." Chris growled, pissed off. Some part of him wanted to attack the salesman, but he had to keep his wits about him.

"Dratini, use Thunder Wave!" Exclaimed Chris. The salesman's eyes widened as he heard the command issued. Dratini drew back as an electrical charge began building up in its nose.

"Kyogre, use Splash!" Exclaimed the salesman, worried about the attack. Magikarp paid attention to the Dragon, before moving around a little.

Dratini unleashed the weak electrical attack, slightly above the Magikarp. However, it still jumped, thinking that it would hit, but when it did, it got hit, hard.

"No!" Exclaimed the man. "Use Splash, stay away from there!" But the fish was paralyzed, and as soon as it landed, it was flung up into the sky by another springboard. The Magikarp landed just outside of the white line. "Grr... well, it seems you beat my Magikarp. Return Kyogre. Well, now I'm through playing around. Let's go, Arceus!"

Chris rolled his eyes, what was this really, a Bidoof or something? Out of the pokeball came another Magikarp. "Seriously, what do you think you're doing?"

"Heh, had you tricked, right?" Asked the salesman. Chris rolled his eyes.

"That nickname is as bad as a person falling in love with a pokemon." Said Chris, with a blank stare.

(Elsewhere, in an alternate universe)

Chris looked at the trainer who jumped down. "Who is this g... a- ah-- ACHOO!" Chris sneezed. Melissa and the trainer look at him. "Hmm... maybe someone's talking about me or something?"

(Main Story)

"Nevertheless, it's time to take my prize, Arceus, use Splash!" Exclaimed the salesman. The magikarp began to flop around.

"Dratini, use Thunder Wave again!" Said Chris. Dratini looked at Chris before shaking its head. "What?"

"Tini!" (T: I don't even know you!) Exclaimed the dragon. Chris didn't understand what it said.

"I think I know the problem, you never really met me." Said Chris. "Well, when we're out of here, I'll tell you all about me if you want. I'm sorry, Dratini." Dratini just gave a cold look at Chris, but turned back to fight anyway. "Let's go, Thunder Wave!" Dratini began to build up some electricity again.

"Arceus, hit this towards them!" Exclaimed the man as he tossed 'Arceus' a rock. The fish smacked the rock, and hit Dratini.

"Fire now!" Yelled Chris. Dratini inhaled before shooting another Thunder Wave at the fish, but its Splash instincts caused it to jump over the attack. The man pulled out a mirror and tossed it in, reflecting the Thunder Wave towards Dratini, who couldn't avoid it in time. The attack hit, causing its joints to become harder to move. "Dratini!"

"Hahaha! That pokedex is mine!" Laughed the man as he tossed in a larger rock from before. "Hit the Dratini with it!" 'Arceus' smacked the rock towards Dratini, hitting it in the head, injuring it, but not doing much else. "Again!" He tossed another rock in, and it was hit towards Dratini, hitting the dragon again.

"Dratini, use Thunder Wave!" Exclaimed Chris. Dratini attempted to get up, but sparks danced around its body, signaling that it was not going to move this turn. "Damn it."

"Hahaha! You lose, boy! And it's your own fault! Just hand me your pokedex now, and save me the trouble of finishing you off!" Laughed the salesman. Chris grunted.

'My brother... he could find a way out of this.' Thought Chris as he looked at the battle situation. His opponent was at full health, and able to move, while Dratini could barely move, and was getting weaker.

"Push it out!" Exclaimed the salesman as he threw another rock in, hitting Magikarp, who hit Dratini, but this time was different, as it touched a spring. "Oh no."

"Yes! Land on Magikarp!" Exclaimed Chris. The salesman grunted.

"Splash, finish it off!" Exclaimed the salesman. Dratini fell towards 'Arceus', and it was at a higher speed then expected, so it crashed into 'Arceus', dealing some damage.

"Use Wrap!" Exclaimed Chris, pointing at Dratini. The snake tried to move, but sparks danced around its body, signalling that it still couldn't move.

"Hahaha! Yes! Arceus, use Splash! Crush the Dratini!" Exclaimed the man, happy that he would win this fight.

"Dratini, use Wrap, now!" Yelled Chris. 'Arceus' jumped into the air, but Dratini was able to move out of harms way, despite its muscles stiffness, and began to crush the fish.

"Noooooo!" Exclaimed the salesman, but Dratini had to let go, Paralyzation kicking in. "I can't believe this! I win! Arceus, finish it with Splash! Full power!" 'Arceus' smiled before jumping up as high as it could. It fell towards Dratini, but it lost control over its direction, and instead veered to the right, towards one of the traps. "N-no... it can't be... MOVE OUT OF THE WAY, ARCEUS!"

'Arceus' hit the trap hard, and was flung up into the ceiling, knocking it senseless, before falling to the ground, knocking it out. "Yeah! I win!" Exclaimed Chris. The salesman cried tears as he returned his pokemon.

"How did I lose? I beat more powerful trainers in this place!" Exclaimed the man.

"Well, Dratini can't move that fast, having no legs." Said Chris. "And it can't slide on the ground as good as an Ekans, or an Arbok can. It's also pretty light, so it probably didn't even trigger your traps." The salesman pulled out a gold-painted pokeball and tossed it at Chris.

"Just get out of my house!" Exclaimed the salesman. Chris returned his Dratini and ran out of the house.

"So, that was my first battle. It was close, Dratini." Said Chris, looking at his pokeball. "Now, to see what's inside." He opened the pokeball and saw...

(OOC: Dramatic cliffhanger. I never thought I could actually write a battle like that for two Magikarp.)

Last edited:

_Diego//

Years
    I'm pins, I'm needles / Racecar is a palindrome

"WOOOOHOOOOO!"

Well, Route 201 had been just a breeze to go through. Still bedazzled from his thoroughly puzzling encounter with the mysterious kid, Tyson, along with Veil, quickly galloped their way through the route and onto Sandgem Town. A couple of wild Pokémon, namely things like inoffensive Bidoof and Starly had done futile attempts at attacking the sprinting Ponyta, but the speed achieved by the equine Pokémon was far beyond their leagues. Visiting Lake Verity was an option that the male didn't find appealing, also. Tyson did nothing but holding on tight to his beloved Pokémon as she transported him to his next location and loudly sing to some upbeat songs and make dramatic racecar effects. More than once, too, had he passed just a bit too close to other trainers, almost knocking them down with the imposing frame of Veil. Tyson, in his normal and jolly attitude, could do nothing but turn back and yell something among the lines of "Sorry!"

All in all, it was all a piece of cake until they were no less than a couple of meters away from the entrance of Sandgem. Tyson and Veil, who were more than confident from having their goal on sight, were stopped right on their tracks as a group of five wild Bidoof ambushed them. The small mass of Pokémon made somewhat of a barrier in the entrance of Sandgem.

"Oh, c'mon, you gotta be kidding me." Tyson said to himself as he gracefully dismounted Ponyta. "You guys really want to do this?"

The Bidoof, almost as if they had understood, shifted to a defensive position. Their hind legs were stretched while the forelegs bent, making their tail stand high in the air. They also began to growl in a very loud and savage fashion, much to Tyson's disgust. One Bidoof wasn't scary, two was Ok, but five? Ponyta was a strong Pokémon, yes, but living having lived on Ontiveiros Ranch all of her life and with her strength having been used only to transport people, carriages, and haystacks, battling wasn't her strong point. But still, there was no turning back, those Bidoof meant some serious business. It seemed like they were just waiting for Veil to stand in a threatening stance before they all launched their gnarly bites.

"Veil…" Tyson whispered, "Are you up for this?"

Veil let out a loud breathed and then stood on her hind legs, neighing loudly and intimidatingly. It seemed like the beaver-like Pokémon weren't expecting such an aggressive response, but nevertheless, they threw themselves in for the kill. All of a sudden and within the blink of an eye, the five Pokémon were on top of Veil, scratching and gnawing on her clear hide.

"Veil, shake 'em off!" Tyson exclaimed.

The Ponyta began leaping back, forth and in circles, like a mechanical bull, and eventually got them off her. One, actually, was unfortunate enough to be the victim of a kick with both hind legs as the wildly struggled. That Bidoof was thrown at a boulder at frightening speeds and subsequently fainted. Tyson had laughed hadn't his Ponyta been a bit hurt. The four Bidoof that were left surrounded the Ponyta in a squared formation, and Veil did nothing but spin around in a cautious manner. It was eerie seeing how some seemingly inoffensive Pokémon like Bidoof could have that look of blood thirst in their eyes. Tyson was feeling the urge of jumping into the battle field and grappling the Pokémon, snapping their necks, but that was probably uncalled for. A Bidoof was brave enough to make a leap forward.

"Seven o' Clock Veil, tackle it!" Tyson warned.

The Ponyta saw the Pokémon from the corner of her eye, and she managed to turn around quickly and halt the Pokémon's attack with a slam of her powerful neck and head. The Pokémon landed just in front of her, so she used the moment to fiercely stomp it and cause it to faint. Another one down, three left. Bidoof were easy to beat, but this was taking the best off of Veil. They Bidoof shifted to a triangular formation.

The one directly in front of Veil jumped and landed right on her face, using his sharp claws to maintain a firm grip.

"Veil!" Tyson yelled as the Ponyta wrangled desperately against herself. She couldn't see anything but brown fur. "Run straight ahead!" Tyson said, hoping his Ponyta would listen. "Full throttle!"

Without a question, Veil sprinted forward, crashing onto a tree at massive speeds. Face first. Bidoof first, actually. The Pokémon fell off Veil's face like a swatted fly, completely unconscious and with more than one branch incrusted in his hide. Another one down, and Veil was starting to see hopes in this. The remaining two Bidoof, now noticeably scared, made a linear formation, one in front and one behind Veil. For once, the Pokémon took the initiative, and she decided to tackle the one in front of her. The Bidoof, who tried to run away, fell prey of the tackle; and although he didn't faint, he just ran away hurt.

Finally, there was only one Bidoof left, but he was smart enough to run away from Veil. He wasn't smart enough, though, to notice Ty was in that direction. As he saw the Pokémon approach, Tyson smirked, and once he was close enough; he delivered a ravenous and wrathful kick on the Pokémon. The Bidoof squeaked like a toy and was thrown high up into the air, like a football, loudly squeaking all along until he landed on Sangem Beach, splashing aloud.

Tyson ran up to his Pokémon and hugged her as he eyed the three fainted Bidoof scattered on the ground. He thought about catching one, but in the end decided not to. He only recorded the PokéDex entry, along with one of a flying Starly.

"Let's get to Sandgem, girl." Tyson said as he walked at Veil's side, letting her rest from the mounting for a moment. Soon, the pair was on Sandgem Town. Ty savored the salty aroma and the fresh air caressing his face. There was a river on his ranch, but it was nothing like a beach; so he wanted to head there first. In just a couple of minutes, and after gazing at most of the buildings in Sandgem Town, Tyson and Veil made it to the beach. Veil didn't really like the sand or the water, so she just stood in the grass while Tyson headed further in. He didn't like sand all that much either, but he could feel nothing with his thick combat boots on. His outfit was most certainly not beachy, but he enjoyed the presence of the ocean. As we walked, he got to a part were many rocks and boulders were piled up; and, all of a sudden, something strange kicked in.

Tyson's breath became harsh, and his knees began to tremble; just like it had happened in the Ranch hours before.

~No, not again…~ Tyson told to himself as he lost contact with his senses. He fell down on the sand, and he managed to use the last of his strength to sit up against a boulder. Once he got himself into that position though, he couldn't move. He could barely breath, and his eyes, although they weren't close, were heavily blurred. His ears were completely shut, so was his mouth. He wanted to yell Veil for help, but he couldn't utter a sound. Heavy sweat began to appear, and he could feel a strange sensation of a liquid filling up his lungs. He was feeling anxious because of his immobility, but there was nothing he could do. His limbs twisted in pain. Now it was obvious, he had to get to Jubilife's doctor to know what the hell was his body on about, but until then, he had to endure this thrilling pain until he could once again stand. That is, if he didn't completely pass out. How come there was no one in this beach? Was it the wrong time of the day or something? Who knew, but Tyson only prayed that someone from the Pokémon Center or something would help him up.

~What a way… To have an adventure.~

((I'm aware my Ponyta used Stomp without knowing it, but, it'd be kinda awkward if she didn't know how to do so x) Tackle is a very hard attack to describe on a Ponyta, too o_o. 'Nyways, sorry for the delay, but here's something so I don't fall behind :D I think I'll go get the pure water on my next post.))

Eletj

Once Eletj, Always Eletj
    Years
    When the Cavalry falls, the faithful with die.

"Prick".

The telepathic voice of Beldum exploded into the musician's mind, as well as Simon's own. The youth turned around, looking more confused than aggravated.

"Excuse me? Do you have a problem or something?" Simon cautiously weighed up the situation, and shrugged. It was the kind of 'I have no idea what you're talking about shrug', a mix of confused expressions and body movements. The teen didn't look like he was going to do anything drastic, but Simon didn't want to take any chances. "Whatever..." The teen dismissed Simon briefly, before leaving.

"Well I'm glad thats over", the Steel Pokemon announced. Simon glared at the little metallic Pokemon. "What? Was it something I said?" Simon just shook his head, smiling at the cheek. He motioned to follow, and walked out of Twinleaf Town.

Route 201. It hadn't changed much in the past twenty or so minutes. The breeze wafted across the calm clearing. A Starly flew past the duo, circling them briefly before returning to it's perch. There was a loud beeping from Simon's Pokedex, as it hummed to life. He reached into his pocket, and flipped it open.

"STARLY,
    Starling Pokemon,
    Dual-type: Normal/Flying
    Because they are weak individually, Starly form groups. However, they bicker if the group grows big."

Simon processed the information, and began to look at the Starlys. He noticed the smaller family groups of the birds, and that what the Pokedex was saying was correct. He looked at the machine in his hand. It was circular, a kind of oblong-shape, with dual screens and a few buttons. It also had a camera for manual scans. The casing was a brighter yellow, with a dark green around the camera and directional buttons.

"What does it say about me!?" Spyro asked, breaking Simon's train of thought. He smiled, then centered the camera on Spyro. A small blue loading bar popped up, underneath a large SCANNING text. A short tune played, and the Pokedex sprang to life.

"BELDUM.
    INSERT NICKNAME HERE
    The Iron Ball Pokemon.
    Dual-Type: Steel/Psychic
    Instead of blood, a powerful magnetic force courses throughout Beldum's body. This Pokémon communicates with others by sending controlled pulses of magnetism." The Pokedex paused briefly, before continuing. "Would you like to run the Pokemon Setup Tutorial?" Simon typed in Spyro's name, then clicked the Yes option.

"Welcome to the Pokedex Setup Tutorial. Would you like the automated setup, or the manual option?" Simon clicked the button. "You have selected Automated. Please synchronize your pokeballs. Thank you for using the tutorial program." The Pokedex finished its program, and Simon flipped it back into his pocket. Walking briskly across Route 201, he noticed the increased amount of trainers in the route. He arrived quickly into Sandgem, and looked around. His parents would still be working, but he gave them distance just in case. He would cut across the outskirts of town, and go around them to get to the next Route.

He stuck to the back alleys, and ran quickly from the darkness. Arriving at the beach in Route 219, he stopped, breathing heavily. He looked around, to see if there was anyone around. The musician from before was sitting against a rock, with a look of pain of his face. Simon ran over to him, and studied the teen.

Then the first symptom struck.

The doctor's had mentioned it previously, but Simon had pushed it out of his mind. He could feel the adrenaline rushing throughout his body. He seemed stronger, faster and his heart beat against his chest. He picked up the teen, throwing him over his shoulder, and ran back towards town. Stopping at an older house on the outskirts, he bashed his fist against the door.

"OLD MAN!" Spyro dispersed the thought into a nearby radius. The door opened wide, and a old man smiled at Simon.

"Simon, come in. What seems to be the problem?" The old man spoke as Simon ran into the home.

"Cut the crap old man, this kid needs help. Now." The floating pokemon erupted. The old man hobbled over to a nearby table, and poured a glass of water. Simon placed the teen onto a nearby couch, and the old man brought the glass over. Opening the teen's mouth, he poured the water into it.

"Let him rest for a while, the water has certain healing properties. He should be fine". 'For now', the elder thought to himself. Simon sat upon an opposing chair, fiddling with his Pokedex as he waited for the water to take effect."

OOC: Bunny allowed by _Diego//

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    Chapter 3: The purified ocean water

Tsubaki looked at Avalbane, she sure was a strange person. Maybe a little bit to strange? No, what was strange is how that man knew that Tsubaki and Avalbane had Brain Rotting Syndrome. Her train of thought was interrupted by Avalbane.

"Yah know, I just realized. How did the guy from earlier...know we had brain rotting syndrome?" Avalbane said, starting to slow down and walk normally. "Doesn't seem right to me." She sighed and looked at Tsubaki who looked back at her with one raised brow.
    She had a point. Tsubaki had been thinking the very same thing but she was naturally suspicious of ANYONE who looked evil in any way. But it was nice to know that Avalbane, this random girl who came out of nowhere, agreed with her.

"I think you have a point there. No one could just guess how two people on the road would have this disease. Something is happening, and I don't like it." Tsubaki said, questions in her eyes. Avalbane shrugged.

But none of it made any sense what so ever. What would a man want with some terminally ill girls? She couldn't think of any reason why he would want to kidnap them. It didn't make any sense.

"Well! I don't feel like looking ahead at gloomy stuffs! I'm going to live for the moment until I get that cure and then have even more moments to enjoy!" She giggled and suddenly hugged Tsubaki. Tsubaki stiffened up. She was not use to any type of human contact what so ever. Her body language screamed 'GET THE HELL OFF ME BEFORE I RIP OUT YOUR BEATING HEART AND SACRIFICE IT TO ARCEUS HIMSELF' but Avalbane didn't seem to notice. "So since we're going to travel together I think we should get to know each other more!" She nodded to herself, her Shinx who Tsubaki later found out was named Fulgora, mewed a little yawn from inside her backpack.

Tsubaki sighed, "All right, but no unnecessary hugging please. It's kind of awkward on my part..."

Avalbane pouted like a small child but let go of Tsubaki. "Well then, I'll go first," She said, "I lived with my mother, who raised me by herself since my dad left when I was a wittle baby~ And if the guy was willing to leave, good riddance and don't need him!" She grinned, but sadness was emanating from the very back of eyes, Tsubaki could see that. "My mom and me made a living breeding Pokémon as pets, so I was exposed to a lot of different Pokémon all my life. Then I got this disease and I was going to stay home to die happily familiar surroundings, but couldn't stand doing that, and now here I am!"

Avalbane held her arms out with a wide, goofy grin on her face, Fulgora popped her head from the back and sighed with a small "Shii." Avalbane patted the Shinx's head and smiled warmly at Tsubaki.

"So what about you?"

"I was born into a militia family, I am trained in several arts of fighting, and know how to slit a throat in one single swipe. I'm also a precise shot with a bow and arrow and a gun." Tsubaki stated. "I am the only girl in my family and my mother passed when I was born." Avalbane's eyes were wide as baseballs as Tsubaki spoke.

"Wow, so you're a warrior.. That's pretty epic!" Avalbane's goofy grin returned and Tsubaki just shook her head at her, then went on.

"Well, it was hard... I accidentally shot my father in the foot once..And I broke several windows."

Avalbane laughed at that. "Wow, Sounds like an interesting history~ But how'd you end up running off with brain rot as well? " She tilted her head at Tsubaki, curiously. Tsubaki's eyes turned cold.

"I will not die because of some disease. I am going to cure myself and see the world. " The girl was silent for a minute.

"Wow... quite a quest..But we have a long road ahead." Avalbane smiled. "And the journey of a thousand miles starts with but a single step!" Tsubaki raised an eyebrow at her.

"Get that from a fortune cookie? " Tsubaki looked at her with a questionable look of 'are you sure your okay in the head?'. Avalbane giggled and nodded.

"Yeah, those things are smart."

"If you say so..."

The two trainers walked along the road and Fulgora had climbed out of the bag and onto Avalbane's head. Every now and then a Bidoof would be seen among the tall grass, and the sound of the Starly singing in the trees filled the air. Tsubaki could swear she felt someone was watching them, but when she looked around she didn't see anything.
    As Avalbane and Tsubaki walked, the outline of buildings began to show in the distance. "Hey look! There's the town!" Avalbane cheered and her stomach suddenly gave a loud growl. Tsubaki stared at her.

"You're hungry I take it. " Avalbane blushed and laughed, nodding slightly. Tsubaki sighed. "At least tell me you have money.. " Avalbane just remained silent.

"We are going to get you some money because I am NOT paying for you during this traveling together.." Tsubaki scolded and Avalbane looked down sadly.

"I'll work hard on earning my keep, don't worry."

Tsubaki shook her head again and again sighed. "Well lets go, maybe we can earn you money from something in town..."

After about five minutes the two girls arrived to the outskirts of the town, greeted with a big sign that read: "PURE OCEAN WATER AVAILABLE, FREE SAMPLES AVAILABLE."

Tsubaki was stunned while Avalbane looked at the sign with a blank look on her face. "What's Pure Ocean Water?" She asked Tsubaki,

"You don't know what Pure Ocean Water is?" Tsubaki looked at Avalbane shocked. Pure Ocean water was something that most people had heard of, could this girl be so..so...she couldn't even find a word to describe it.

"Nope." Avalbane grinned.

Tsubaki sighed, "Pure Ocean Water is purified ocean water, it's really rare AND valuable because usually only the stuff is found when Kyogre, deity of the sea, is hiding somewhere nearby."

"W-what? KYOGRE?! WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SO?!" Avalbane took Tsubaki's hand and dragged her in to the old man's house.

"WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT TOUCHING ME?!" Tsubaki yelled

***​

"Excuse me sir!" Avalbane ran inside the home with Tsubaki in tow.

An old man turned around at the two girls. He had a fuzzy white beard and was wearing an old kimono with a magikarp pattern and some old wooden clogs. His wrinkled face lit up in a smile and welcomed the girls in.

"Well, well. It looks like I have some very pretty visitors." He smiled and Avalbane turned pink in the cheeks from the compliment. Tsubaki , however , was unfazed. While Avalbane conversed with the man Tsubaki looked around the home. It looked like a marine biology lab. Tubes of water everywhere and pictures of Kyogre, Manaphy, and Suicune lined the walls.

"We came for some Pure Ocean Water~" Avalbane smiled. The old man nodded and handed Avalbane two vials of water that sparkled when held up to the light. "Wow~ it really is pure! You can see right through it."

"Sell it or keep it, I'm sure it will come in handy sometime." The old man gave a warm smile at her again. Tsubaki sighed a Avalbane looked at the vial of pure water.

"Thank you sir. C'mon Avalbane we have stuff to do." She took Avalbanes hand and dragged her out with the old man waving her goodbye.

---
    Zimvee - Bobby obtained
    A level 2, Male, Impish Starly!
    Cyndaquil grew to level 6

DyannaZehKitsune - Avalbane obtained
    Pure Ocean Water

Tsubaki obtained
    Pure Ocean Water

Natsu-kun -
    Fia grew to level 6!

Diego -
    Veil grew to level 6!

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
    Chapter 3: In which our heroes come to a new town and meet an old man
    DING! The Pokeball went as it stopped shaking. "Yes!" Bobby said as he went to go pick up the ball. "We did it!" he said to his partner. Cyndaquil bounded up happy to have helped. Putting the ball away, Bobby and Cyndaquil continued on their journey slowly leaving the leafy forest of Route 201 and entering the sand covered town of Sandgem. As the sun set to the right of them, a cool southern wind blowing at them bringing the taste of salt and seawater. The forest gave way completly, the duo could see a beautiful site as the sea was to the right with a towering cliff as a drop off point. The sun seemed to be sinking into the ocean, its fiery orange glow bathing Bobby and Cyndaquil in the light.

The two then entered Sandgem Town proper just as the sun began to set. Lights began to flicker on in the houses as the partners walked past. People were still out though, giving off a touristy party town vibe. Deciding that he wasn't tired and he only had a few months left anyway, Bobby set out to explore the town and have some fun. While Bobby talked and laughed with the residents at the local open beach bars, Cyndaquil played with the local Pokemon on the surf. After awhile the two got tired of the noise and crowds and walked slowly on the beach. Bobby released his newly captured Starly to enjoy the night breeze. Being a bird of the day, he stayed relativly close to his master.

Suddenly Starly spotted some lights from a house in the distance and called down to Bobby. He waved back letting the Starling Pokemon he knew. He spiraled down and landed on Bobby's shoulder. As they came closer to the house, Bobby noticed that it was more of a run down fishing shack. A wizend old man sat on the porch in a rocking chair whittling on a stick. "Howdy!" Bobby hollered out.

"Hey thar." The old man called back. He got of the chair and shook Bobby's outstretched hand. "Name's Smokey."

"Bobby." Bobby said with a friendly smile. "What are you doing out here?"

"I sit out here and hand out Pure Ocean Water." Smokey answered, his voice gravely from lack of use. He handed Bobby a leather sack that was soggy to the touch. It felt warm and cold at the same time.

"Um thanks?" Bobby said uncertain he really wanted this gift.

"No problem. You 'all tell people about me now!" Smokey as he settled back into his chair. Bobby nodded a bemused expression on his face. As he walked off Smokey muttered "Intresting lad. Intresting indeed."

_Diego//

Years
    Bring me to life

His head hurt. His head hurt a lot. His head hurt like he had just headbanged a concrete wall over and over. His thorax ached, and his heart burned. None of his limbs could he feel now. He was feeling dead. No, that's not it. He wanted to be dead. The sting on his bones was overwhelming, and the cells on his muscles were beginning to eat each other. Tyson couldn't take it.

Using the very last drops of vitality in his system, Ty managed to look to a side to see the shore and the waves. He wished for the ocean to roar and take him away, ending his misery. It had been a very dramatic mood change, of course, but it wasn't easy to prance around when all of a sudden you can feel like crap and pass out. It was even worse to mention that he hadn't gone to the doctor, so he didn't know what was going on inside him. It was very uncomfortable, to say the least. Frightening, too. He feared for his life. He was too young. He didn't want a journey that hadn't even begun to end, and certainly not this way. He felt forsaken. This sucked.

By semi-locking his own lips, he tried to let out a loud whistle so that Veil would come and aid him by bringing help or carrying him somewhere. As expected, his attempts were futile, and all he accomplished was a humiliating spit on the white sand. His breathing was so harsh that his lungs were beginning to hurt, and he grew more and more desperate because his sight was lessening at lethal speeds. Before he completely blacked out, he could see a silhouette in a distance. A silhouette that soon took the blurred colors of a man running towards him.

This estranged hero surprised the half-conscious Tyson. He wasn't physically imposing, and yet he managed to pick the mass of biceps and abs that called itself "Ty". He knew rushes of adrenaline enhanced people's body; he had been through that event more times that can be counted, but it was always awe-inspiring nevertheless. Another thought struck him, too. What if instead of being saved, he was being kidnapped or something? Pessimistic view, but the world's ugly enough. Whichever was the case, though; it wasn't like he could do much. Tyson could only hope for the best as he let his weak body be taken by his rescuer.

After some minutes of walking, Ty noticed he had been dragged back into Sandgem Town. Veil was out of sight, and the male was growing more and more nervous. The only thing that cheered him up was the radiant sun shining upon him and the fresh air petting his face, increasing in force as the boy carrying Ty increased speed. A blue figure, most likely a Pokémon, was diligently floating behind the man; and hadn't it been because his ears were completely shut, Tyson could've sworn that the Pokémon was speaking. Soon enough, Tyson could feel how he was laid down on a couch in a foreign house. Three figures now stood out, the man that saved him, a bald one and the blue Pokémon. Tyson was literally livin' on his last breaths, and he would've passed out completely hadn't it been because he could feel some liquid being chugged down his throat. Normally, Tyson would've started coughing due to the roughness and speed at which the liquid came, but that wasn't the case. The flavorless drink that was strolling down his throat tasted really good. It was light, pure, and overall refreshing. He could feel the bizarre water cleanse his intestines and soothe his pains, and as the time passed he recovered his energy.

Tyson yawned and stretched, like he was just waking up. It was an instinctive reaction from his body, meaning that he could once again feel his limbs. It was truly relaxing to be able to move again. At a slow but steady pace, his senses began to come back; and Tyson was up and running in no time. Once his eyes were reconnected to his brain, he examined his environment. It seemed like a warm home. One with a very nice aroma, to be honest. Straight across him was the guy that saved him. The guy that also happened to be the guy he saw in TwinLeaf not so long ago. The one that called him a prick.

"Well, was that quick!" A voice burst out from a corner as an elder man stepped into the room.

"W—Where am I?" Tyson yelped as he stood up in a calm and tipsy fashion. "What happened to me?"

"Boy, you're sick as a dog! How can you be roaming around with the Brain Ro—" The man began to say, but then shut himself up because he figured that Tyson didn't know what was going on inside his own body. No one hinted that, but for some reason the man deduced it. It was better that way. "You would've died hadn't it been because Simon over here brought you here."

"Who's Simon? And who are you? And how did you heal me so quick?" Tyson asked, each question coming quickly after the one before.

"Simon," The man began, "is this fellow." His arm was raised, hand stretched to motion towards the TwinLeaf kid. While they were in the same room, Simon seemed to be really enthralled by his PokéDex, so they didn't think he was listening. They were not talking loud anyway.

"I see. He called me a prick earlier today though." Tyson said in an almost joking manner.

—"That can't be. Simon can't talk."
    —"Is he shy?"
    —"No."
    —"Oh… I see."

—"It probably was his Beldum speaking to you."

Without really saying anything and wondering how hadn't he noticed before, Tyson walked over to Simon.

"Hey man." He began, "Um… Thanks, you know, I would be deep in the crapper right now if you hadn't brought me here. And, yeah, I guess I was kind of an a-hole back at TwinLeaf, didn't know… Yeah, sorry… But, thanks again."

After that, he turned to the Beldum and joked saying "And I like you too."

Tyson laughed to himself before turning over to the exit. He was grateful, really; but his anxiousness to leave was obvious.

"I…" He started, "I have to get to Jubilife, to the doctor over there. Thank you guys a lot, really; and if I may ever return the favor in any way; I sure as hell will."

Without really waiting for an answer or response, Tyson opened the door and walked outside, where he was greeted by Veil, who seemed very happy to see him. Before leaving, though; the man gave him a small amount of the called 'Pure Ocean Water' so he'd have a safe and sure trip to Jubilife.

"We better hurry Veil." Tyson said, dizzy, as the two began a very slow walk towards Jubilife, only hoping to get there alive.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Tatarigoroshi-hen Sono San - Koiking Tatakai!
    Curse-Killing Chapter Three - Magikarp Battle!

As she arrived in Sandgem, Aura immediately took note of the Pokemon Center, which she had stayed at the previous night. Seeing how it was now dark yet again, she decided that it'd be best to stay there again. Fia also needed her health restored, so Aura would end up killing two Starlys with one stone.

The nurse taking the night shift seemed to remember Aura when she entered. "Do you wish to stay another night?" she asked kindly. Aura nodded, and proceeded to place Fia's Poke Ball on the front counter.

"If you could heal my Pokemon too, that would be nice," Aura sighed. The nurse nodded, and took the Poke Ball away. Moments later, she returned with the equipment necessary for Aura to get another good night's rest. As the child made her way up the stairs to where the beds were, the nurse went back to where she had placed the Poke Ball containing the Misdreavus.

---Dream---

It was pitch black. There was nothing in the entire scenery except for Aura and Aura alone. She could hear everything but her own voice. Her thoughts seemed like they came from beyond the abyss, and her soft breathing sounded like the low rumble of a Tauros herd. As she walked around, trying to find a way out, it seemed to get colder and colder until Aura could at last see her breath literally freeze in front of her and drop to the ground in icicle-like shapes. Where is this? What could this mean? she asked herself.

And then, out of nowhere, light shone all around Aura, preventing her from seeing the change in scenery. When this light disappeared, Aura was stunned. The scenery was now that of the hospital she was recently at, and there were many nurses and doctors walking around. Some escorted patients to their rooms, others would stop and say a quick "Hello" to one another. One doctor in particular caught Aura's attention. It was the same one that had tended to her while she was there. He seemed to be heading towards where Aura's room was, so she followed him.

Upon entering the familiar room, Aura saw two faces, those belonging to her parents. Her mother was sobbing endlessly, and her father had a blank look on his face. The doctor's expression grew grim, and he walked over to the bed Aura's parents were beside. Seeing how nobody could see her for whatever reason, Aura stopped beside the doctor and looked at the bed. Fear spread through her face when she saw a corpse of her former self. The lifeless body was too much for Aura. She ran out of the room, made her way through the hallways (and seeming to pass through any of the bodies in said hallways), and eventually got out of the hospital.

And it was pitch black again. When Aura turned around, the hospital was no longer there. It was like she was back where she started. Please, please make this go away. I don't want to be here anymore... she pleaded. But there was no sign. No movement, no sound, no change, nothing. Aura dropped to her knees and got into a praying position, asking for this nightmare to end. She never stopped asking, and she never grew tired from being in such a position. It seemed like she would be there for all an eternity...

---Reality---

The sun shone right in Aura's eyes. She calmly opened them bit by bit, and discovered that she was back in her room. Just a dream... Thank Arceus... She headed down for breakfast, a simple waffles-served-with-syrup meal, and proceeded to retrieve Fia when she was done eating. Thanking the nurse for letting her stay another night, Aura left the building. Sandgem was practically unpopulated as ever, with a few people here and there. Rather than going back to Jubilife right away, she decided to head down by the beach, to calm herself of last night's dream.

As she entered the general beach area, a salesman quite older than Aura approached her.

"Care to buy a Magikarp?" he asked as he took out a Poke Ball. He opened it up, and along with its own set of sparkles came a yellow Magikarp. Aura gasped at it, as she was always fond of rare Pokemon. But alas, she really didn't have any money on her.

"Is there... Is there any other way I could obtain that Magikarp?" she asked the salesman.

"Aye," he proclaimed, "battle me, and if I think you're worthy enough, you shall receive it for free. However, keep in mind I've battled other trainers who wanted this Magikarp, so your chances of obtaining it may be slim." Aura nodded at this comment, and took out the Poke Ball containing the revitalized Fia.

"All right, then," she began, "come on out, Fia!" The Misdreavus did a midair somersault as she appeared, and the salesman smiled a little.

"Jessie, go!" A normal Magikarp, one that was red and pretty large (despite its level) appeared. It seemed to have a pretty fierce look on its face, but Aura wasn't intimidated.

"Fia, use Psywave!" The Misdreavus's eyes turned that familiar blue as she prepared her attack.

"Jessie, Splash! Knock that Pokemon back!" The Magikarp seemed to recline temporarily, but in a flash was in the air and headed right toward Fia, who was still preparing her attack. The Magikarp began knocking its tail back and forth, and by the time Fia was finished, the carp had made contact and knocked her back. Smart move. How long can you do it, though?

"All right, Fia, Spite until you can't Spite any longer!" The Misdreavus's eyes glowed blue again, though this attack took a shorter time to charge.

"Jessie, Splash until the thing's done in!" The Magikarp launched itself at Fia again, only to find its body covered in blue, indicating that it had lost some of its will to use its Splash. There was no doubt about it; Aura was using the exact same method she had used when she had Fia fight the Bidoof. As the Magikarp lashed out at Fia and as Fia continued to Spite the Magikarp of its moves, Aura watched with a concerned look on her face, the Magikarp salesman with a worried one on his.

Moments later, the Magikarp began to launch its Splash attack, but stopped before it could do anymore. "Damnation, Jessie's run out of Splash attacks! No matter, use Struggle!" The Magikarp proceeded to flail about endlessly, though it seemed to be straining itself. Fia, who knew what was to come next, began charging her Psywave again. As the Magikarp flopped about in an attempt to hit Fia, the ghost was able to launch her attack as she had desired and hit the Magikarp on the mark. However, this caused the Magikarp to jump into the air and land straight on Fia. The two seemed to take damage, though the Magikarp ended up taking more. It flopped about again, unable to get the strength it did when hit. Another Psywave attack from Fia, and it was down for the count.

Recalling "Jessie", the Magikarp trainer frowned. "Well, I guess I'll be using James, then! But not to worry, he's a strong one." He threw another Poke Ball into the air, and out came another Magikarp, this one a lot smaller than Jessie. Aura tried to stifle her laughter at the result, but couldn't help it. Fia seemed to be giggling too. "Now just you wait, lass, James is a heck a lot more powerful than Jessie!" the man said in anger. "Now, go, James! SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH!!!" The Magikarp moved in a way similar to that of Jessie's, so it was fairly obvious what was to come.

"Fia, use Psywave, but make sure to dodge when I say 'Now'!" Aura commanded. The ghost nodded its head and prepared for another Psywave. Thankfully, this worked out better than the battle with Jessie, as when Aura said the magic word, Fia was able to prevent James from knocking her back. However, he seemed to be in better health than Jessie by far, and was hard to completely knock out. As the onslaught of Splashes continued, Aura watched the Magikarp salesman's expression change from surprised to angry to frightened. It was amusing, after all.

Eventually, Fia became exhausted of Psywave attacks, and slowly lowered herself to the ground. Better take her back to the Pokemon Center again, Aura noted to herself.

"Yahoo, now's my chance!" the Magikarp salesman exclaimed. "Splash, Splash, Splash, James!" The Magikarp did as told, and was able to spike Fia repeatedly to the hard ground to the point that she was on the verge of fainting. Just then, a miracle happened. After getting up from a spike, the Magikarp launched itself, this time using Struggle. Fia rolled out of the way, and the Magikarp struck the ground hard. In fact, the impact was so rough that it flailed about in a different manner before finally losing consciousness.

"Well, I'll be. Nice match there, girl," the salesman said in disbelief as he recalled James.

"It was a good one. You'd make a good Magikarp trainer," Aura remarked.

"Yeah, well... I'm gonna be giving this here special Magikarp out later, so if you could come by to see if you're the one I'm gonna give it to. Got it?" Aura nodded, and without another sound headed back towards the Pokemon Center. A different nurse was there, and she calmly took Fia back. As she did, Aura sat down on one of the nearby benches. A special-colored Magikarp, huh... What a nice addition it would be...

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    Time to unveil: Chapter 4!

Natsu-kun - Aurora obtained
    Vita ut nex [Pg-16]

Level : 1
    Quiet Nature
    Moveset: Splash
    Fia grew to level 7

but Zeta's not going home empy handed~

Zeta - Chris obtained
    Vita ut nex [Pg-16]

Level: 3
    Lax Nature
    Moveset: Bounce

Dratini grew to Level 6!

Chapter 4: Route 202

Okay so your out of the tutorial phase..congratulations, Route 202 is a bit different though. Why? Because of the pokemon trainers of course! Your main objective is to get to the bustling city of Jubilife. Good luck!​

Pokemon obtainable

Vita ut nex [Pg-16]

Shinx
    Level Range : 3-4
    Nature: Any

Vita ut nex [Pg-16]

Bidoof

Vita ut nex [Pg-16]
    Vita ut nex [Pg-16]

Starly

Vita ut nex [Pg-16]

Kricketot
    Level Range: 2-3
    Nature Any
    Only avalable in morning or evening
    Spoiler:

People of Interest
    (I don't have sprites for them, sorry!)

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

For those of you who caught new pokemon, I need you to update your trainer cards.

Now you can't say I was lazy, no excuse NOT to post!

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
    Song to the Siren.

I promised myself I wouldn't splurge, but i'll only be a recurring character in Ricky's RP, and besides that, if you accept me, this Roleplay'll rid the anxiety of his lackage of posting, and give me something to do on here meanwhile. That is, if you let me snag a spot.And now, the begging begins. Please please please please lemme' do an application?! If it doesn't completely bedazzle you, then you can reject it, but if it does, then i'll pick from any category you want filled of the remaining starters. I won't pick Fire, since there are already two takers, but i'll take a grass, if it's open. I choose you...

Bulbasaur! :D (Okay, I admit. The variation of Green font was kind of corny.. :D)

Zeta Sukuna

Years
    (OOC: Here's my contribution to moving the RP forward. It is filler, and next part will have a fight.)

Chapter 5: The Unknown

(?)

Rei smiled as he looked around. There were a few people in the room he was looking at. "So, you have arrived. This is excellent, I never thought all of you would be able to make it." Said Rei as he looked towards a door. "I want you to welcome a new member of our little organization." The figures were all in a sort of robe, only showing the bottom half of their faces. "This is Kanna, a psychic from Twinleaf."

"I don't see anyone." Said one of the cloaked figures. Rei looked back, and saw that there was, indeed, no one there.

"That was your cue, little girl." Said Rei, sounding both calm and mad at the same time, somehow. That was when a girl walked into the room. She was fairly short, about 4'6. She was pale white, and shaking as if she were in pain. Her hair was pink, and flowed down to her mid-back. She was fairly thin as well, looking somewhat like she was anorexic. Her eyes are green, and are a little big on her face. Her nose was small and pointy, and her ears were a little small as well.

She wore a black shirt, with a gray skirt that went down to her knees, and lacked shoes, so her feet were cut up a bit, as well as showing scars and burns. All in all, she looked a little weird.

"This? This is a new admin? She looks absolutely pathetic!" Exclaimed one of the cloaked figures. "She looks kind of like she's from an anime! Is she even thirteen? She doesn't look it!"

"SILENCE!" Exclaimed Rei. "Don't let her age fool you, she's perfect for this organization. See how she's in pain?" The cloaked members looked at each other.

"Umm... what does that even mean?" Asked the cloaked figure that just spoke.

"She's a psychic! A powerful one, at that!" Exclaimed Rei, causing Kanna to back up, in fear of being attacked. "To feel pain from your abilities is a sign of great power, and she's on our side."

"Even so, shouldn't we wait to add new members?" Asked another cloaked figure, a woman this time.

"We're almost ready to make an appearance." Said Rei as he looked up at the ceiling. "All we need to do is wait a little bit, and we'll be powerful enough to come out, our first target: Jubilife City."

"Are you sure?" Asked the cloaked figure. Rei nodded.

"I'm sure. Trust me, we are all powerful." Said Rei before turning to face Kanna. "Especially you." He wheeled over to her and pinched her cheek.

"Ah!" Screamed Kanna as she fell back, holding her cheek like it was in intense pain. Rei simply smiled.

"Kukukukukakakahaha." Laughed Rei and the others. Kanna just looked at them all, somewhat horrified at them.

(Chris)

Chris opened the pokeball, and a Red Magikarp jumped out, tackling him to the ground. "Gah!" Grunted Chris as he fell. He opened his eyes and got up, before looking at the flailing Magikarp on the ground. "That... that bastard! He withheld my Golden Magikarp! I should call the cops on him!"

"Get out of here!" Exclaimed Chris as he kicked the Magikarp into the water. He turned to leave when he heard something come out of the water. He turned around and saw a giant blue monster facing him, with his Magikarp on its head. "!"

"ROOOOOOAR!" Roared the Gyarados. Chris screamed, returned Magikarp, and ran away. "Gyara." (T: What's his problem?)

"Dos." Said another Gyarados as it rose from the water. (T: Yeah, we just wanted to thank him for hitting that fishbone out of my throat.)

"Gydo." Stated the other Gyarados before going back into the water. (T: Humans, I'll never understand them."

"Gyara." Said the second comer as it dove back in as well. (T: I know.)

(Chris)

"I'm going to die!" Yelled Chris as he ran through Sandgem, causing people to stare at him. He ran through the town faster then he should have been able to, causing the townspeople to look at him funnier then normal.

Chris stopped as he left the town, exhausted and tasting blood. "Urrrgh..." Groaned Chris. "I don't think that... that I can run any more. I... I need a moment to rest." Chris spat out some saliva and mucus that had been building in his throat, and sat down. He took out Magikarp's pokeball and looked at it.

"So, I have a second pokemon, eh? Well, this is turning out to be interesting." Said Chris as he put the ball away. "Let's hope that I don't kill myself from exhaustion." Chris grabbed onto the tree and hoisted himself up. "Heh, I'll probably end up hurting myself badly somehow soon, eh? Let's hope that doesn't happen."

Chris smiled as he began to walk away from the tree, and onto the next route, ready for the next part of his journey.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back