• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Vita ut nex [Pg-16]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
    Song to the Siren.

Sign-ups!

Name: Siren Ophelia Salmon

Personality:A rather mesmerizing creature, as her mystical name would allude to, once having dove beneath the surface, one will stumble upon the promised treasure of Siren Ophelia Salmon. A riddling character, Siren seems to be just as unsure of what the deciphered meanings of her cryptic musings are. Speaking at times in an archaic and baffling tongue of formality, Siren is sure to enthrall, and captivate, to serve as the lure her name suggests, but after entrapping the individuals she never sought to draw in, seems to have no better idea of what to do with them than they have with themselves, as they seem happy to just bask in her company, spellbound, for hours. A crafy and coy creature of mischief, Siren seems to operate under a rather apathetic philosophy, in which if a person or Pokemon doesn't immediately command her interest, she won't afford them the slightest whiff of her attention, preferring to allot that energy to somebody she can't quite seem to shake, a person who rocks her to her core. A soft-spoken and flighty creature, the one gentle aspect that seems to haunt this otherwise rambunctious girl is her melodic voice, which further serves as a decoy, an evolutionary attributive somewhat like the light of the Angler Fish, beckoning one and all to her, and leaving them hypnotized in her company. She wouldn't necessarily coin this as a physical attraction, just a lingering spell, much like a temporary dusting of toxins, rendering those riddled by this girl immobile. In this, she is poisonous, her voice being the natural venom. An elusive lady, Siren seems oblivious to, or else has otherwise ignored what seems blatantly obvious to all else: Common courtesy, paired with her flightiness causes her to be the subject of scorn of many an old biddy, and the concept of privacy is virtually unknown to her. An inquisitve little dear, if the tables have turned and she is the one engrossed for a change, she inuitively feels it as her right, her obligation even to keep tabs on the person interfering with her whimsical routine, following them for a variety of reasons, among them being: Watchfulness (Obsessive as her zealous protectiveness might be), curiosity (to figure out the ways in which that person might tick), and as a mode of gathering information for a one-up in future conversation, as well as just having a natural binding to one who amuses her, just the same as she comes across as cold and passionless to those who just don't interest her.

History:

Appearance: Light and nimble to the point of appearing suspiciously gaunt, one isn't given even the slightest clue that Siren is in herself any particular powerhouse. Built for agility rather than for taking or dealing out any crucial blows, any recruiter of the sheer mighty wouldn't even spare Siren a passing glance, unless maybe it were one of disgust for her incredibly puny stature. If only a thin, willowy creature in frame, Siren is at least attractive in the proportions of thestriking mirror-like qualities of her heart-shaped face. With lips constantly fixated in a pount of intense concentration, and the delicate hue of a frostnipped Rosebud, and a flaring nose seemingly ripped off of the classic statues of the old Greeks, to the alluring potence of her lavendar eyes, an innocent and virgin shade of pale purple casting her as the most desperate of victimess, serving, along with thick snow-capped lashes as the piece de resistance, the final tantalizing bit of bait to contribute to her irresistable aura, heartstopping irises set amid wide, soulful windows, delicate in seeming to deliberate between shipwrecked turmoil and heartshattering betrayal, of some old Sea tale long told and now forgotten, of which the girl is constantly seeming to struggle to remember. Her perilous crystal mane falls well below her waistline, and if examined on an intimate enough basis, individual strands of turquoise and aquamarine can be depicted.

Outfit one: Your typical Sailor-themed outfit, give or take a few jazzed up commodities. A knee-length Navy blue skort, pleated to allow sufficient leg room for the rather leggy young lass, a form-fitting white blouse adorned with a classic navy bow, behind which the blouse splits into a V-shaped neck, the inner cups of her brassiere safeguarded by a plain white tank top sporting a single navy stripe across the chest, and your typical crisp, folded bid hanging down over the shoulders. At times, a matching Sailor's cap can be seen perched at an angle across the crown of her head. A pair of navy blue calf-high socks accent the outfit, as do a plain and scuffed up pair of broken-in old leather dress shows, once destined for the rigid demands of formality, and obviously abused and disregarded. A leather messenger bag is Siren's constant companion, containing a variety of odds and ends. A miniature golden telescope, a warped map of the Sinnoh region, a battered old Sea journal, bearing the simple print of small Sailboats bobbing upon wrathful tempestuous waves, Kyogre, beast of the Sea appearing as a gargantuan silhouette in the distance, gone unnoticed by the panicking sailors, a Wingull feather quill pen, a crocheted afghan, cleverely woven of varying hues of blues, greys, and whites, to mimic the waves of the Sea, as well as her one vice, her collection of small Sea shells, the larger ones being of too great of value and too fragile to cart along, but her weakness for the Shore evident noetheless in her seemingly useless Mini shells, as well as a sealed jar of Sea Salt, which she has been known to relish like others do sticks of candy. A simple chain of rope, smelling heavily of oil, hangs around the girl's pale throat, contained on it a single spiral conch shell, cream colored, and speckled beautifully with blotches of chocolate brown. Though the myth has long since been disproved, she swears she can hear the Ocean calling to her..

Outfit two: (She alternates between the two daily) A more simple garb suits Siren on the days when more than just the bare minimum is needed to suffice, and as she set out alone to embark on what would perhaps be her final mission, she snagged a short, billowing sundress, one that would hug her bodice comfortably, and then become progressively looser as it made its way down to end at just below her hips. The design of the dress is relatively simple, a soft, Robin's egg blue, containing alternating stripes of Cerulean and Opague, beginning at the ruffled, low-cut beginning hanging mid-breast, to the laceless decor of the hem of her skirt. The dress, while containing virtually no sleeves, and instead only twisted, rope-like elastic strapes, does contain, however, three functionless opague buttons, and a misplaced sewn-on patch, obviously custom-tailored by hand. The single patch includes a large Daisy with a Cornflower yellow center, on which miniature dime-sized Pokemon bounce gleefully. A cackling Wigglytuff shaking a surly-looking Chimchar in one paw, all the while force-cuddling a dazed Eevee in its other pudgy arm, a dreamy Totodile sitting on the very edge of the center, stout little legs dangling over, a protesting Mudkip struggling to pry the Eevee out of the Wigglytuff's arm, and a Treecko sitting some distance away from the scene, meditating quietly.. Because the dress is so scant, and Siren doesn't allow sneak peeks, she wears a pair of faded yellow short short cut-offs, and a pair of matching flowered rainboots. With this outfit too, the necklace stays continuous, but a bracelet is tacked on, strung of washed out driftood pieces.

Pajamas: A simple pair of sweat short shorts, and a loose-fitting tank top suffice, the shorts a dazzling electric blue, printed with the design of multiple Wailmers, while the tank top features a large Sailboat, the same characters featured on the Daisy patch situated clumsily on the boat, sprawled out awkwardly, and screaming, gripping the railing as a friendly-looking Wailmer grips the boat in its teeth with a grin, appearing to shake it whilst simultaneously consuming it. Only the Chimchar seems void of fear, as it thrashes against the Treecko's grip to launch an attack at the playful Wailmer.

Starter:
    Pokemon: Eevee
    Nickname: Radian
    Nature: Jolly
    Moveset: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand

Trainer Card:

Rp Sample: Void. I've Roleplayed with you many a time, silly deuce. In fact, we were in my first Roleplay together! :D My new laptop doesn't contain any samples, and PC has gone to the pains of deleting all shreds of any old remaining Roleplays we might have on here..

Last edited:

Eletj

Once Eletj, Always Eletj
    Years
    A bond is forged.

Simon watched as the teen recovered. The water took effect much faster than he thought it would. 'Pure Ocean Water', the old man explained, has certain healing properties. Unfortunately, it was hard to create, and only available at certain times. And prolonged use of anything never helped the patients, a disease would mutate and turn it against the body. Simon listened closely, before the old man gave him a small flask.

"Here, take this with you. You might need it one day." Simon bowed briefly, before the elder turned and began to speak to the teen. "Well, was that quick?" There was a brief exchange of words between the others, Simon raised his head and waved when his name was mentioned. After another brief series of sentences, the teen got up and walked over to Simon.

"Hey man." He began, "Um… Thanks, you know, I would be deep in the crapper right now if you hadn't brought me here. And, yeah, I guess I was kind of an a-hole back at TwinLeaf, didn't know… Yeah, sorry… But, thanks again." He turned to Spyro, and grinned, before continuing. "And I like you too." He laughed, before turning and moving to the exit.

"I…" He began again, "I have to get to Jubilife, to the doctor over there. Thank you guys a lot, really; and if I may ever return the favor in any way; I sure as hell will." He mentioned, before exiting the building. There was silence for a moment, then the old man turned to Simon.

"Kid, listen up. That boy, he has the disease. The same as you. But unlike you, he doesn't know. He hasn't the faintest. If you want to survive, you're going to need help and so is he. Trust me, go after him." Simon looked at the old man, before sprinting out the door, the small steel pokemon following close behind.

The late afternoon breeze wafted through Sandgem. Simon sneaked past a small family, who were wondering around the town. He stuck to the alleyways and covered areas. He wouldn't show himself until he was safely out of the city, he couldn't risk running into anyone.

The journey through town was brief, and it didn't take long for him to arrive in Route 202. Looking around, he spotted the teen close by, walking with a Pokemon. He ran over to him, waving energetically. Simon smiled, before nudging Spyro.

"Hey, what? Oh, Hi." The pokemon spoke, unenthusiastically. "Listen, Simon has this crazy idea. He thinks that because you're both travelling, and you both might need help at some point, that maybe you could travel together?" Before he could react, a couple called out to them.

"We challenge you two to a battle! Think you can beat us?"

Simon looked at the couple, before scrawling something on a piece of paper, and handing it to the teen.

'So what do you say?'

Bunnying of Ty allowed by _Diego//

Musician of Literature

La musica es la fuerza...
    Years
    All right, sorry for not posting. I was a bit busy, but I'm sure I'll catch up.

The kid ran away, frightened. All I did was say hi. But I like how people fear me, Isokrates thought, trying to keep his confidence. He shrugged his shoulders and kept on moving. "Gangster," a song Isokrates composed, played on his iPod. He was in a confident, powerful mood. His foot pounded hard on the ground, smoothly connecting his moderately paced steps. Turning right, Isokrates saw Sandgem, less than a minute away. He was right at the border when a fierce Bidoof knocked him down. The fierce teenager, who landed on his chest and face, was LIVID! "You do not mess with Isokrates Theopatin," Isokrates said, emphasizing every word clearly in a loud voice. "Gible, lets go!" Isokrates called. Gible came out of the Poke-ball, looking strong and fierce. "Gible, use Tackle! Go," Isokrates yelled. The little dragon fired his body. Bidoof collided. The beaver-ish Pokemon rolled on his back and went back into fighting position. Gible went into position as well. Are you seriously kidding me? How did that not destroy him? the kid exclaimed in his mind. The night was getting a little warmer, similar to the hot atmosphere of the battle. "Sand Attack, now, Gible," said Isokrates. Bidoof tried to fire another sand attack, but he was blinded by the sand heading toward it. Bidoof was fairly weakened, but fired a tackle. "Again, sand attack!" Isokrates yelled. He was too late. Gible was knocked down. "Gible, get UP," Isokrates commanded. Obviously, he was still ticked off. He has always knocked others down. When he was knocked down, he became ticked and angry. He wanted to get back to the top. Gible felt some leg pain as he lifted himself up. Is this Bidoof high or something?! thought Isokrates. Gible eventually gave up. Are YOU SERIOUS, Isokrates thought and said, his voice getting higher on each syllable. "Gible, ****ing return, you failure," he said. The torn Gible became a flash and than nothing at all. Isokrates was furious. He was ticked that a Bidoof beat his Gible. He was ticked off that Gible gave up. His current mood contradicted his old mood. He went right to Sandgem. He went into the Pokemon centered. He walked up to Nurse Joy, and said rudely, "Heal these ****ing failures," and then walked out. Nurse Joy was appalled and shocked. He walked to his friend Emilio Gustavez's house. Emilio was very welcoming. "Bienvenidos...

I'll finish tomorrow.

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
    Operation Liberate Krabby

"Professor Rowan, are you alright?" A well-meaning soul asked him, approaching the seasoned old man unwittingly from behind, only to meet the rigidity of his shoulder blade as he blanched at her touch.

"Professor...? Not suffering the mid-afternoon lull already, are we? Perhaps you should give those old bones a soak, and just have a bath."

Still, there remained a chilling utter lack of response from the gnarled old professor, and this, to the assistant, who had doubled as his secretary and apprentice Pokemon snagger for the past five years of her experience, as cause for concern. The Professor, while far from what you would call the life of the party of any situation, was at the very least lively. Now, wearing the Sluggishness of a Slowpoke under the influence, the assistant feared that it was high time he meet his maker.

"Professor...?" She ventured, and shrieked, dropping the steaming pot of coffee she had brandished tentatively before her, like a shield, and failing to flinch even after it shattered. The Professor, who had finally summoned the gall to wheel around and face her, to put it quite simply, looked like the living dead. Or, even worse, if the deep, sallow bags under his vacant eyes were any indication, Professor Rowan now wore the face of a hollow-eyed wraith.

"Rita..." He rasped, chalky hands shuddering in a dramatically cinematic manner, reaching up to grope at gravelly throat. The assistant shrank back in horror, pretty hazel eyes flashing open in alarm, as defensively, she put distance between herself and the Professor, via a desk.

"Professor! What happened to you?!" She demanded in shriek, concern eminent, but still hesitant to return directly to the side of the perturbed professor. Professor Rowan, after gaping pitifully, thick chest heaving like a Feebas cast out of water, he staggered over to a Water Dispenser situated several feet from his Research desk, struggling to fill a cone with the liquid, quivering hands lengthening the process even further, and serving only to dramatize the moment, before the edge of the paper finally perched upon parched lips, and some of the liquid achieved its original goal, coursing into his mouth, while the rest of it flooded the edge, pooling at his feet. Finally, after seeming to have gotten his bearings straight, Professor Rowan sighed, and collapsed back into his chair.

"Never... Have I ever... witnessed so much grief, just in dispensing a Pokemon." The assistant rasied her eyebrow, and there was nothing she could've done to veil the skepticism that then appeared on her face.

"You mean the Sailor girl who I let in about ten minutes ago?" The assistant ventured again, struggling to keep the judgment out of her voice. The mite of a person who had entered the lab minutes ago had seemed typical enough, save for the Sailor girl duds. Oh, and the hair that would've made a rather luxurient wig for Professor Rowan, whose own mane was just shades dullers. And those intoxicating eyes...

"Don't let her scrapiness fool you, that child was a hellion!" Professor Rowan sputtered, eyes again flaring up in a panic, as Rita nodded in earnest.

"What was it? Another unsatisfied trainer *****ing about getting a common Pokemon?"

"Not quite..." Professor Rowan mused, sinking thoughtfully back into the comfort of his chair, stroking his chin in an extremely Homes-esque manner.

-Ten minutes prior to this dialogue...-

"What do you mean to say that this Krabby has never seen the seaside?! What a despicable outrage! If i'm not mistaken, I was under the impression that you were a lover, and an advocater of all Pokemon, right?! RIGHT?!"

"Now, little lady-" Professor Rowan had begun, completely with the intention of cutting this peppery little lass down to size.

"Now nothing! I see in your gardens that you've built a sinkhole for the Hippowdon, a Freshwater lake for your Buizel, and even a hive for your Combee!" The girl had spat, continuing to work herself into a cyclonic rage.

"Actually, that's just the way that Rita prefers to do her hair..."

"And so, you can either fork the Krabby over, so that I may excuse myself to return him to his primoridial origins, or you can watch as I liberate him from the confines of that pathetic fishbowl that you claim is a spacious liverock Saltwater aquarium!"

"It's five hundred gallons..." Professor Rowan announced, but he had wasted his breath. Within thirty seconds, the mortified Professor was left Krabby-less, staring open-mouthed at the shattered remains of an incredibly expensive, wholly spacious five-hundred gallon aquarium, now in pieces, mangled among sharp, battered bits of broken corral and live rock, and a miniature ocean, courtesy of Siren, lapping against the soles of his well-worn leather shoes. And after he had already printed her Trainer's card, and issued her her very own Pokedex, as that.

As well as relinquishing, with pride formerly, one of the rarest and most potentially powerfeul Pokemon he had in his arsenal, selectively bred in the laboratories of Professor Oak in the Kanto region. Siren Ophelia Salmon's Eevee, was of extremely royal and powerful lineage, against her own personal knowledge. She was the immediate descendant of Gary Oak, Professor Oak's grandson's Umbreon.

"Arceus have mercy on those poor, unfortunate souls who end up traveling with her.. I've just ushered a menace into my region. And may God save the souls of whomever she challenges.."

-At the Sandgem Beach-

Atop the breakers, the girl sat, a rather courageous feat for anyone, person or Pokemon, for she sat perched upon the flat, domed top of a boulder implanted at the foot of a cliff hanging over the Sea, contemplating dreamily the return to sea she had only just witnessed. Having only the companies of her newfound partner, Eevee, and the Krabby she had assigned herself to integrate back into the ocean had remarkably enhanced her mood, the serene moments that followed, tracking the traces of salt that carried on the wind from the Sea, to the gangly girl and her two followers, the emerald grass bristling with vitality, practically springing back up the instant her sole lifted from it, inhaling the delictable scents of heat, and sand, and Ocean deep into her lungs, and then exhaling, only to greedily suck another breath in... And finally, the finale Siren, a dreamer, always a dreamer, had envisioned! Ushering the Krabby back into the Ocean.

Given, the scene hadn't been QUITE as romantic as Siren had made it out to be, at least in regards to the actual release of the Krabby. Once having arrived at the verge of the Sea, what would be the point of no return for the little Krabby, where Ocean overtook the sparkling, radiant little gems that were the sand, inviting one and all into its surf, but promising no safe passage back, Siren, pleased with what she saw as having successfully achieved success at her Operation Liberate Krabby, had plopped the Pokemon at the edge of the Beach, given him her best motivational smile, and had shooed him away toward the Sea, the entity to which she longed to return to... If only she had the gills.

The Krabby hadn't budged, being a captive creature, only glanced around, looking bewildered and incredibly uncertain of himself. It had taken several moments of encouragement on Siren's part, and alot more gentle "nudges" on the Eevee's part to even motivate the Krabby into plunging further into the Sea. After all this, feeling accomplished in herself and what she felt as her obligation to the Sea, and all the creatures belonging to it, Siren had pranced away, choosing to pick her way barefoot through the surf, pointing out, now and again, a particularly odd-looking shell for Radian to snatch up in her mouth, and return to her. The Eevee seemed to enjoy plunging her furry brown face into the chilled ocean water just as much as Siren delighted in sifting among the sanded shells, and so they had continued this, completely unaware if the dazed Krabby floating helplessly just mere yards away from them. (Fortunately, a fresh-faced, bright-eyed Sinnoh trainer down in the dumps because the local lab had been fresh out of starter Pokemon wandering aimlessly among the waves would stumble upon the displaced Krabby, and take him in.)

It was only after Radian had retrieved for her new trainer more than Siren could fit in her hands that the girl begrudgingly accepted that her Shell inventory was at maximum capacity, and propose some other activity. Snorkeling was out of the question, what without proper gear and/or funds, and so Siren had suggested a simpler luxury: Simply sitting, and observing the setting of the sun on the Ocean horizon. As Siren's pale eyes scoured the distant flat surface of the turquoise waves, Radian stretched her round little face upward slipping her head into the palm of Siren's hand, bumping it to quietly assert her presence. Jarred back to the present, and again at ease, Siren smiled a sincere smile, gingerly patting the top of the Eevee's head, not wanting to intrude on the little Evolution Pokemon's personal space within only hours of meeting her.

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
    Years
    "I seriously need to get to Jubilife before anything worse happens to me."

Tyson was terrified as he was puzzled. A disease that caused him to die a bit inside out of nowhere was something his doctors never warned him about. I mean, an illness so harsh such as that one was probably something that took years to develop and couldn't pass unnoticed. This was so weird. Something wasn't right. No, scratch that, that was obvious.

Route 202 wanted to smile up at him, but nothing felt alright. Not even his beloved Pokémon right next to him, warming the atmosphere, made him feel any better. The sun seemed dim and the grass died upon his step. Even the Pokémon turned silent as the male went into their lines of sight. Oh so dramatic.

Tyson, feeling revitalized, continued his stroll, but he was interrupted when a somewhat familiar voice broke the eeriness of the silence.

"Hey, what? Oh, Hi."

At the sound of this mechanical pitch, an estranged Tyson turned around to find the source; which was, in fact, Spyro the Beldum. If the blue metal Pokémon was hovering here, that only meant that Simon was nearby. As expected, the mute kid appeared not long afterwards. Tyson was surprised, he didn't really expect them to follow. He wasn't trying to, but he was pretty sure he sounded somewhat rude and hurried at the old man's house. He didn't really invite anyone to travel with him, either, so this was a somewhat unusual sighting. Damien raised his brow, confused, but he flashed a friendly smile anyway. His expression and vibe, though, signaled something among the lines of "speak now or be silent forever, I gotta go."

"Listen, Simon has this crazy idea. He thinks that because you're both travelling, and you both might need help at some point, that maybe you could travel together?" the Beldum asked, completely uninterested, his words seeming forced and barely uttered. Tyson could see that the Pokémon wasn't all in with the idea, but the words were nothing against his master's. Shocked, Tyson looked up to see Simon staring at him, his expression only supporting the Beldum's words. He couldn't be any more puzzled. Why had this random person decided to join him? For all he knew, Tyson could be a mass murderer or something. It was creepy, so Ty definitely had his doubts. He was actually about to make up an excuse when other voices ventured into the scenario.

"We challenge you two to a battle! Think you can beat us?"

~No, it's not the time!~ Ty yelled inside his head. He didn't want to do this, he just wanted to get to Jubilife to get his ailment treated. He knew that if a trainer challenged you to a battle, you couldn't refuse; but he just didn't want to do this. Again, before he could blurt out in a loud negation, Simon passed a piece of paper to him. Tyson shut himself up and looked down.

'So what do you say?'

"Simon…" He began, "I don't want to do this. This weird-a** disease in me can't wait any longer; I dunno what might happen to me if I don't visit a doctor! I mean, you can come with me, sure, but we can't get distracted or—."

Kapow. A loud neigh was heard. Ty looked back, worried, and instantly noticed that Veil had been slammed away by two fiercely charged tackles from hardened cocoon Pokémon. The two rock-hard Pokémon landed on the ground and spun around, proud and with mischievous expressions on their face. Tyson's Ponyta stood up and stepped into the battlefield, pissed off. Ty thought that had been a really cheap move, attacking a Pokémon without the trainer's consent.

"Ah, you bit****, you sure as hell di'n't do that!" Tyson exclaimed as he took a step forward and got into a defensive stance. The opposing trainers smirked viciously as he looked over his shoulder and stared at Simon.

"We're on, cowboy."

Simon grinned, and without saying a word (oh, the irony) stepped forward, pointing to the front and sending his Beldum out, who wasn't at all excited.

"Ready to do this?" Spyro asked as he turned to Veil, who loudly stood on her hind legs. It was just a Kakuna and a Metapod, how hard could that be?

The bug-Pokémon took the first step by performing Harden over and over, much to the displeasure of the defending Pokémon. They were kinda hoping for them to make the first move, but that didn't look like it would occur soon. Instead, Veil decided to charge forward, and once she was close enough to Metapod, she stomped down. Metapod was so hard (lol) though, that it seemed to have no effect. In fact, Veil hurt herself a bit. Simon, being a steel Pokémon, charged forward with a tackle, but it had no effect on either Pokémon. It seemed like the Beldum couldn't reach enough speed or momentum like to cause damage. The pupa Pokémon laughed to themselves before throwing their bodies in for another tackle. Veil received a harsh impact on her side, while Spyro barely felt anything. There wasn't, of course, much he could do either. Even any possible psychic attack wouldn't do much against a bug. The Ponyta stumbled and flinched before striking another fierce pose. She tried to attack the Pokémon that was getting back to its partner, but nothing seemed effective, and Tyson was getting frustrated. The bug Pokémon were titanium hard, and he was unsure of how many strikes his Pokémon could take. To make it worse, they were hardening more with each passing second.

"My brains a-burnin'." Ty told himself as he looked to his side to talk to Simon.
    "Any ideas, bud?"

Simon shrugged and shook his head to the sides. Tyson frowned, but after straightening his cowboy hats and kicking his shoes against a rock to get rid of excess, hardened mud, he had an idea. With a malicious beam, Tyson looked back up and spoke, chewing on his tongue for dramatic sound effects.

"In my ranch," he began, "we used to play this little game called football."

After a bedazzled look from Simon, Tyson ordered both Pokémon to do what seemed like unusual moves. First, Ponyta turned around, her rear directly facing both of the enemy Pokémon, which were preparing their next tackle. Afterwards, Simon made Spyro float down to the ground and position himself behind Veil's rear legs.

"Get ready…" Ty told Spyro, who closed his eye and shivered. The bug Pokémon leapt up, and while they were in mid-air, Ty yelled: "Now!"

Anxious, Ponyta let out a formidable kick, launching Spyro up into the air like a football at crushing speeds. It was less than a second before Spyro made contact with the oncoming Pokémon, and the crash was brutal for them. The force of the projectile Pokémon made one of them go up into the air and disappear in a twinkle, while the other one was thrown into a tree; denting it and fainting on contact. Spyro's momentum was decreased after the hit, so he managed to brake and float back before crashing against anything or going further up. Simon, after watching the scene, pumped his fist up in victory.

"Hah!" Tyson yelled in a cocky tone.
    "You think you could win with those crappy Pokémon?"

The couple, sad, withdrew their Pokémon and paid the reward price. Tyson took a deep breath and smiled before walking over to Veil, who had lied down for rest. He knelt down and softly massaged her sore muscles. As he did so, Simon approached, tapped on his shoulder, and passed another piece of paper.

"That was more like soccer or bowling."

Tyson laughed.

"It will be fun to travel together, Simon. Where are you headed to, or, what's your goal?" He asked curious as he sat into a more comfortable position, for this could take a while. Until they were ready, Route 202 had begun to grin happily at the new team…

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    (OOC: Just like before, it's Zeta Dimentio to the rescue. I keep having to pull RPs from near death. Heh.)

Chapter 6: A Bunch of Stuff Happens!

Chris wiped the sweat off of his head. He was still scared that the Gyarados' were going to come after him, and that he was going to die, but despite his fear, he was going to keep walking calmly, so he doesn't tire himself out again. "C-crap, I thought I was going to die. Note to self, never, ever hit a Magikarp into water again." Said Chris as he looked around, looking for any sign of the Gyarados'.

"Finally, my machine is complete. This is perfect!" Exclaimed a voice. Chris shrugged and looked through the trees. He saw a thin man with short, slicked-back black hair. He had oval glasses on, and his skin was a pale white. He is wearing a gray long-sleeved shirt
    that looks like it's hanging off of his body. He also is wearing dark blue pants that are quite baggy with two leg pockets, in addition to the side and back pockets. His hands are small, but his fingers are fairly long. His ears are fairly small in proportion to the rest of his head, and his nose is small and pointy.

"Ahahaha! Now I can hold dozens of pokemon captive at once!" Laughed the man before coughing. "Blasted disease, can't you go two weeks without making me cough blood?" The man wiped his hand on the weird machine, showing blood on the glass.

"Who is that guy? Does he have the same disease as me?" Asked Chris as he walked towards the machine, not thinking about it. The man looked down and laughed. "Oh crap, I've been spotted."

"So, boy, you heard all of that. Well, I don't know who you are, but do you know me?" Asked the man, looking down. "Well, my name is Drake Landis. I am famous in Kanto and Johto for my deeds. Heh, and what are they, you ask?"

Drake pulled on a lever, and the machine began to move. "I steal pokemon. I began development on this machine in Johto, but I had to move, and I took this with me. It was h-" Spoke Drake before coughing up more blood. "Sorry. Anyway, it was hard to finish this thing, and what is the lesson?"

Drake pressed a couple of switches, and pulled back a lever. One of the arms of the machine shot towards Chris, punching him into the ground. "Never trust someone who monologues." Said Drake as the machine arm grabbed Chris' pokebelt.

"Not so fast." Said another voice. Drake looked over, and saw Rei and Alex. "Your role in the story shouldn't be. You are an outsider." Said Alex as he sent out a Scizor. Rei twitched slightly, but it was unnoticed by Drake and Chris.

"Oh, and who are you to say anything? I am the one in power here. You have a strong-looking Scizor, there." Said Drake as he began pressing buttons. "Vacuum, activate!" An opening on the front of the machine opened, and began to suck in the area around it. "Hahaha!" Chris covered his ears, due to the noise, while Rei and Alex were calm.

"Scizor, use Bullet Punch." Said Alex. Scizor dashed in, and punched through the machine, destroying the vacuum.

"What!? What's going on!? Why isn't it working!?" Questioned Drake as he pressed buttons and levers. Drake looked up, and saw Scizor in front of him. "Oh, crap."

"Take him out." Said Alex. Scizor winded up for a punch, and...

Chris saw no more as he began to run. He didn't want to see what would happen to the man, Drake, nor did he want to confront those two. If they could do that much damage to the machine, then what could they do to him? His heart was racing, and he felt the desire to throw up at the fact that the man was going to die.

(Clearing)

"Heh, he fell for it." Said Rei as his eye flashed blue. The remains of the machine, and Drake's headless body both vanished into thin air. Scizor looked confused, but never got an answer as Alex returned it to its pokeball. "It looks like he is one. A trainer that might be some trouble, if only for his annoying habit of looking at things he shouldn't. We should send someone to keep an eye on him, but I don't feel like it. We still need our forces in Jubilife for the time being."

"Yes, brother." Said Alex. "Do you wish to return to Jubilife?"

"Let's go."

"Yes, sir."

(Chris)

"Thrice in one day!" Exclaimed Chris as he fell to the ground. "I almost died three times today! How can that be? Why does everything always happen to me?" And that was when a Starly flew in. "What do you want?"

The Starly bit Chris' glasses and ran off with them. "Hey! Those were mine! Give them back!" Yelled Chris as he threw a pokeball. He misjudged the pokemon, and out came Magikarp, who fell on the Starly, causing it to stay on the ground.

"Karpkarpkarpkarpkarpkarp." Said Magikarp as it flopped on the bird, annoying it.

"STARLY!" Exclaimed the Starly, throwing the Magikarp off of it.

"Magikarp!" Exclaimed the Magikarp as it fell onto the ground. It looked pissed off, now.

"Magikarp, oh crap." Said Chris as Starly turned around, looking straight at Chris. "Umm... you aren't that mad, are you? Ehehe..." The next second, Starly was flying after Chris, ready to peck his eyes out. "MAGIKARP, USE BOUNCE!" Magikarp jumped up high into the air, much higher then he even thought possible. Chris skidded to a stop, and slid under the Starly, causing it to stop and get hit by Magikarp's attack. "Yeah! That did some damage!"

Starly was more annoyed, however, as it got up and hit Magikarp aside. "Star." Squawked Starly as it went in for the finisher, but Chris grabbed a rock and hit Starly with it, causing it to fly towards him, in an attempt to attack.

"Crap! Magikarp, use Bounce again!" Exclaimed Chris as he ducked under a branch. Starly flew through the branch and hit Chris, knocking him to the ground. Starly swooped down to attack, but Magikarp was faster, and hit Starly, knocking it to the ground, unconscious. "Holy crap! Did you get a critical on it?"

"Karpkarpkarp." Continued Magikarp. Chris returned the creature to its pokeball, and looked at Starly.

"No, it's not worth the trouble." Said Chris as he grabbed his glasses, wiped off the saliva, and walked away, leaving the twitching bird behind. It got up, looked at Chris and glared. It would get its revenge, if it had to wait a million years. It was, after all, just pwned by a Magikarp.

Starly flew off into the sky, wanting to vent some steam, but it would keep an eye on Chris, after all, it won't lose forever.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back