• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Voice Posts!

Caliban

Trying to change my life, brb~
Years
  • Zappy should sing.
    This is a request on behalf of three main ring-leaders and a whole lot of people at Zappy's school who'd be chanting for her to sing right at this moment if they knew about this thread. :P

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    No one in their right mind would pick me, but I kinda wanna do this, if I still can. XD
    It just seems like a fun little something. XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Kay so this really does suck, I was trying to make it as bad as I purposely could but failed since my efforts at other accents suck... XD Kinda try to do American/British somewhere and then I got caught up singing Friday, nooo. :(

(The "singing" parts were also trying to play into character of it being weird, whereas the chorus is where I almost sing lool)

Last edited:

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Fine, I'll join in. Just as long as you don't make me sing...

Good lord now you're going to make me sing because I've stuck that idea onto you. Oh Psychology...

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Fine, I'll join in. Just as long as you don't make me sing...

Good lord now you're going to make me sing because I've stuck that idea onto you. Oh Psychology...

I think you should sing

You should describe your likes & dislikes of Pikachu.

Years
  • Come on guys, I want something to say. :D I'd prefer not to do any song requests until such time as I get my vocal mic hooked up to thing this. Which won't be soon :P

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Come on guys, I want something to say. :D I'd prefer not to do any song requests until such time as I get my vocal mic hooked up to thing this. Which won't be soon :P

Tell us about how you feel in regards to pink balloons in the sky and the contrast between the pink ones, as well as red and blue balloons in the sky. And then your favourite balloon colour. :)

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Come on guys, I want something to say. :D I'd prefer not to do any song requests until such time as I get my vocal mic hooked up to thing this. Which won't be soon :P

^This pretty much... though I have an okay mic hooked up (A rockband one. lol) But yeah. I want somefin. XD

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I'm not scared of you Fabio! ...anymore

I want you to say "You're a very handsome man, Andy, and if circumstances were different we would be together. If you're ever in England, call me. I mean that. No really, I do."

Then I want you to give me a wink. Obviously this is an audio file so I won't see it, but I'll know it's there. It'll be our special moment ;)

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    That being said I think Andy should narrate the theme song of The Big Bang Theory. Or he could sing, idk.

Back