• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Voyage Grandeur

Years
Okay, it's official. I'm sick. My nose is runny, my ear is stuffed up, and my throat feels like a balloon. My head hurts too much to make a proper post, and I don't know when I'm going to be feeling better. Bleh.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Mine is worst... I had hurt on my foot and now i need to go to the hospital... Recoveries to you Shaymie...

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Geez everyone sick? So it means we are at the Christmas time XD thanks.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
yeah bud. One thing i know. Get all better my friends. And i'm a little bit sad that a friend of my friend died.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Feb 24, 2024
I am in the midst of crafting a massive post at the moment. It's more or less covering getting my character to the city of destiny by the post after.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
well i got way much better from my foot... thanks to all the doctors... That's why i like sciences.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Feb 24, 2024
Just wanting to clear something up before I do my next post. Am I correct in the assumption that our Pokémon level up after a battle and catch of a wild one?

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
I do not know... Plume only mentioned about trainer battles...

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Idk, I thought it might mean detailed, reasonably anime-like battles.

Glyph Reader

Holder of the Seven Glyphs
Years
How close are we to having everyone at Professor Sycamore's lab? I know that some of us are there, but it would probably be good to get to the start of the plot soon.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Feb 24, 2024
I'm honestly having doubts that this thing is still active, seeing as how our GM hasn't been on in almost two weeks.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Yes... I would like to see a sign from Plume, or else I guess someone else would have to take over and act as the new GM if this RP will have any chance of surviving.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
I don't know... Lets just wait maybe 1 or 2 days... Maybe it was a family problem...

Is this still up?

Last edited:
Back