• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Voyage Grandeur

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Yaay. Anyways, Plume, poke me when the IC is up and I'll have a modlook :3 unless I've gone to bed.

Plume

feather bearer
Years
Thread has been submitted. c: Since we're starting in Coumarine and that's one route away from where Sycamore's Lab is, I plan to have my/our characters head there to obtain the supplies. (Holo Caster, etc.)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Oh so... If we don't know squat about Kalos and what the areas and people look like there, we have to look it up ourselves? I guess I'll be making bulbapedia my home for this rp :p

Plume

feather bearer
Years
Oh so... If we don't know squat about Kalos and what the areas and people look like there, we have to look it up ourselves? I guess I'll be making bulbapedia my home for this rp :p

Sorry, sorry. Coumarine is one route (namely Route 13) north of Lumiose City, the "heart" of the Kalos Region. It's basically the center of culture in the Kalos Region. Sycamore's Lab is located in Lumiose City.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Sorry, sorry. Coumarine is one route (namely Route 13) north of Lumiose City, the "heart" of the Kalos Region. It's basically the center of culture in the Kalos Region. Sycamore's Lab is located in Lumiose City.
No worries, I'll do my best to educate myself :3

Plume

feather bearer
Years
Thinking about it, I have decided my naming scheme! French for the win!

Mine's gonna be German. ^^

So now that the IC Thread is up and this is going to be more of a Q&A/Discussion thread, may I kindly ask which Pokémon everybody plans to obtain? In other words, your dream team. I probably wanna try and get a Scizor, or maybe a Lapras.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
First of all i have planned to get Ralts, Pikachu and Sneasel. I was planning to get a fire pokemon but i think there is not so much fire pokemon in Kalos.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
Hmmmm.... Well this is certainly some thought. But a Shellos and an Eevee sound nice enough... Plus, having a Dedenne doesn't sound so bad for the team either... Also, you can pretty much be happy with a Wooper too.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Feb 24, 2024
I'm not planning a team of particular. Just gonna kinda let it play out. In terms of questions, am I to assume that are characters are in their hometowns or something of the sort? That's kind of a long way to Lumiose for some of us. ;P

Glyph Reader

Holder of the Seven Glyphs
Years
Number one priority? Ampharos. After that, I would say a Gogoat, Furfrou, and Amaura would be my main focuses when searching for new pokemon. Of course, I would be fine with anything I find.

Years
I'm still on the fence about Pokemon, but I sort of want them to tie into Raph's character development. Magikarp-type Pokemon, that start out kinda weak but then burst into power when they evolve. Meaning, well, he may even get a Magikarp.

Plume

feather bearer
Years
I'm not planning a team of particular. Just gonna kinda let it play out. In terms of questions, am I to assume that are characters are in their hometowns or something of the sort? That's kind of a long way to Lumiose for some of us. ;P

Well, you could always start your character out in a different place. Like...

Yuno had travelled to ____, as Sycamore's package was mistakenly sent there instead.

Kind of a weak example, but you get the point.

Back