• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

VP's Fan Club

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
    VP said:
    Not having fun in the snow, Avie. Way too cold for that. XD

I'm fine, everyone, thanks.

I play the Pokemon TCG, but I mostly play TCGs made by Wizards, such as Magic the Gathering, The Simpsons, Neopets and Duel Masters.

I see... not used to the snow huh?

Hmm, are neo pets tcg more cheaper than pokemon tcg?

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    I am used to snow, but sometimes it gets REALLY cold that we can't go outside and play. XD

All TCGs here cost the same, but not Yugioh. Duel Masters, Neopets, Pokemon, Magic, The Simpsons, Brotherhood (new card game we've been talking about, probably a rumor) and Dragon Booster booster packs cost $8, while YGO booster packs cost $10.

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    I'm fine, thanks Kyliemuffin.

w00t, my anniversary is in 5 days! (April 10th, April 9th for some of you)

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    No, as in my 1st whole year at PC. My join date is July 10, and in 4 more days, its PARTY TIME!!! lol. Oh, and for some people to not get confuzzled, if you live in the US, then my anniv. is in July 9.

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
    VP said:
    No, as in my 1st whole year at PC. My join date is July 10, and in 4 more days, its PARTY TIME!!! lol. Oh, and for some people to not get confuzzled, if you live in the US, then my anniv. is in July 9.

Wee! Congrats to ya then! my one here won't be until March or Febuary though! XP

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    *checks* Avie your one is February 9th, XD.

And thanks, two more days and its party time. And one more day of backbreaking school work and its tha TERM BREAK!!!

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    Eh, not really. Same fresh air, its a little colder here, same technology.....I mean there's a few similarities but more differences. For example, Australia won the World Cup in '99. XD

Back