• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

VP's Fan Club

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
Years
  • In term break we can do anything, but mostly I play on the PS2 or on the computer.

I don't have an avie so the person who views the page doesn't need to wait long, I feel that avatars slow down the page.

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
  • VP said:
    In term break we can do anything, but mostly I play on the PS2 or on the computer.

I don't have an avie so the person who views the page doesn't need to wait long, I feel that avatars slow down the page.

I see....

what games do you play on PS2?

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
  • Lots. Klonoa 2, Jet Fusion, Ratchet and Clank 3, Duel Masters, SSX Snowboarding, FIFA 2001, Wild Wild Racing and more.

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
  • Oh yes I survived the first day of school! It was certainly boring (and sorta romantic, but that's sorta private) but I survived! And we have a school camp later this term! YEAH!!

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
  • VP said:
    Oh yes I survived the first day of school! It was certainly boring (and sorta romantic, but that's sorta private) but I survived! And we have a school camp later this term! YEAH!!

Oh, wow, that was kinda cool! XP I wonder wh othe girl was.....

BTW, do you have a livejournal?

Back