• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

VP's Fan Club

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
Years
  • It'll be very cold until the end of August Avie, I think. Luckily my birthday's in Spring so I don't have to suffer coldness.

STJ

meh... ^_^'
    Years
  • That's lucky of you :)

I guess I have a question.. I think I recall you saying that you are an Advanceshipper, do you support any other ships?

oh, and how are ya? XD

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
  • I'm fine guys, thanks. I just got a few inappropriate sicknesses.

And no, I'm not a shipper anymore, stop scowling Kyliemuffin. XD. I used to be an Advanceshipper and an Egoshipper, but people hated me more and more cos of my opinion so I decided to quit and surrender the war.

STJ

meh... ^_^'
    Years
  • Aww.. that's too bad :)

lol, That's alright with me.. you're probably better off than most people XD

hehe.. just in case you didn't know already, the ships I support are in my sig *wink wink*

but enough about shipping, I think..

I don't know what to say! XD

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
  • I'm fine, thanks guys.

Tomorrow is grading day for me. What's grading day, you ask? It's a special day for a martial artist like me. It's when I have to pass a test, performing specific kicks, blocks, strikes and punches. If I get 60 points or more, I get promoted. And if I'm really lucky, I'll get double promoted.

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
  • I'm fine, thank you!

I'm currently a white belt. If I pass, I get a white belt yellow tip. If I'm lucky, I'll get double graded and get a yellow belt!

Last edited:

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
  • Taekwondo. I just met Master Chong Chul Rhee yesterday, founder of Rhee Taekwondo (special type of TKD, developed a few decades ago, exclusive to Australia and New Zealand). Wish me luck and hope I pass! XD

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
  • Hey Bart, how are ya? Anyways, I won't be here for a while due to exams, but anyways, hmm...

How is school? loads of homework?

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
  • Hello guys!! I'm fine, thanks for asking. How about you guys?

And Avie, school's nothing. It's the term break for five more days!

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
  • VP said:
    Hello guys!! I'm fine, thanks for asking. How about you guys?

And Avie, school's nothing. It's the term break for five more days!

Good for you bart!

Anyways, hmm, what do you do during term breaks?

Back