• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wait... PC is a Pokémon forum!?

Do you come to PC to talk about Pokémon?

• Total voters

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
  • The only times I've ever gone to any Pokemon-related thing was once in the Wi-Fi section (to set up a Feebas shop :B), a few times in General/maybe Spin-offs if I find interesting discussions, now rarely in the Clubs for the PokeSpecial FC, and even more rarely in Pokemon Roleplay.

Else, I'll be in OT, OC, and here. Sometimes talking about Pokemon, but mostly about other stuff.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I'm only really on PC nowadays if I'm in the mood to discuss pokémon-related topics, as as the 5th gen lurks ever closer, I will most likely be on more andalusia more. XD

When I am active here, I tend to gravitate down here to reply to polls and debate threads that catch my eye...much like I do at every other forum that I'm a member at. :P

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I came with the intention of chatting, so I didn't really post in the Pokemon sections much. But recently, I've started to post there a bit.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Pokémon is amazing. :D I came here to talk about Pokémon, but I don't mind chatting about anything that isn't Pokémon.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • I live in the basement of PC, and it was only until recently I started moving out. xD

I do love Pokemon, though, don't get me wrong on that. : )

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
  • I am a little bit of everything. lol
    I talk about Pokemon, that's what I came here for.
    But I still talk about other things. I'm not a drone that talks about Pokemon constantly.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • I joined Pokecommunity primarily to discuss Pokemon related topics. It still stands today, not even because I'm a moderator of Pokemon General, but because I like discussing Pokemon. It's a fun subject to discuss especially if you're a person like me who loves all aspects of it. I am active in the non Pokemon areas as well. Other Trivia, Other Voting Polls, Graphics & Photography, Webmasters Discussion and Other Chat spring to mind.

If I were to split it using a percentage it would be Pokemon areas: 60%, non Pokemon areas 35%, secret forums, 5%.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • You'll catch me generally scouting the Pokemon related areas, but I do post off topic around here a bit, but not as much as I used to. In actual fact, I post here a lot less than I used to. But there isn't as much activity where I usually post now.

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2016
    I joined mainly for Pokémon, but about a year later I lost interest, so I'm only interested in the non-Pokémon forums nowadays.

Misaka Shiori

Irresistibly Cute
    Years
  • I joined because I joined... Well, I haven't done forums for most of the time, but since everything else (like the Pokemon Anime) besides the Pokemon Games don't interest me much anymore, I tend to post in forums with other topics. Besides this forum, I participate in a mostly Anime oriented forum that also have forums for other topics and I blog mostly Anime on my blog, again, not much Pokemon since I don't follow the Pokemon Anime or any of the movies.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • I joined in 2004 because I loved pokemon, but I don't really talk about it much. Most competitive battlers these days have this horrible attitude, especially if you're a battle purist like me. I like to battle with 'no holds barred'. (Meaning, no clauses, no banned pokemon, NO talking about tiers, and "no hacked pokemon" as the only rule.)

This is why I rarely battle. Even worse, My DS got trashed in a car accident so yah..lol it'll be a while before I appear on the battle scene again. D8

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • I joined PC due to it's Pokemon content. I don't post much in the Pokemon section nowadays since I got bored of Platinum as I have finished it already. Though you may be able to see me posting there again when HG/SS comes out.

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Originally I only came here for teh Pokemanz stuff but now I have the pokemon forums hidden like so..

Spoiler:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Yeah, I definitely do not come here for Pokemon anymore, though that's been the case for many years now.
    I came for the graphics and the roleplaying, and now I come primarily for socializing since I do neither of the aforementioned here anymore. Though I do very little socializing, so... xD;

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Back when I first joined up in June 2005, I still had some interest in Pokémon, even if it was waning significantly by then. Now, I honestly couldn't care less about the franchise; I'm just here out of habit, mostly.

Back